手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

颜值口感爆表的海鲜意面

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey guys, hope you're well.

嘿,朋友们,希望大家一切安好。
Ok. so I'm in my Test Kitchen, and I want to give you a little teaser from the new menu that's about to start in James and Italian,
好了言归正传。现在呢,我在我的测试厨房,今天,我想给大家介绍我们新菜单里的一款开胃小菜,这款食谱即将在我们的“詹姆斯的意式餐厅”推出。
I'm going to put it on today as a special, and it's beautiful, it's perfect, for this time of year, when the weather's getting a little bit better.
今天我想把它作为一个特色菜分享给大家,颜值非常高的一道菜,而且非常适合一年中天气逐渐转暖的的这个时候。
we're celebrating seafood, have a little look at this.
我们今天要用的食材是海鲜,快过来看看。
we got prawns, we got squid, we've got scallops, absolutely delicious.
我们准备了虾,鱿鱼,扇贝,绝对美味。
it's a really quick delicious pasta that I think you're gonna love.
这是一道非常快速美味的意大利面,大家一定会爱上它的。
now the pasta we make every single day at James Italian.
这是我们“詹姆斯的意式餐厅”每天都会做的意大利面。
so this is linguini, we're using organic eggs, we're using semolina, and tipo 00 which is a type of flour.
我们用到了意大利扁面,有机鸡蛋,粗面粉和tipo 00面粉。
and this only takes a minute to cook, and that's fine because this sauce only takes a minute to cook.
这种面条一分钟就能熟,这个时间再好不过了,因为我们的酱汁也只需要一分钟就能做好。
so I'm going to whack this into the water, we're gonna season our water with salt.
面条下锅,我们往锅里放点儿盐调味。
I've got a pan on the heat here, but I'm just gonna slice this scallop into two or three and we're gonna put that in at the very end,
锅我们已经烧好了,我们把扇贝切成两到三片。但是最后一步再下锅,
we've got the prawns here as well.and the squid.
虾我们已经准备好了。还有鱿鱼。
we'll just finely slice those as thin as you can, and they will cook nice and quick as well.
切得尽可能薄,这样炒起来更快更入味。
now the fragrant things to go with it are absolutely classic.
接下来我们要用到的香料个个都是经典。
we've got the garlic here, just chopped garlic.
大蒜,蒜泥。
we got some anchovy, you won't even taste that. This is going to be like an umami, like a a seasoning.
凤尾鱼,大家最后可能完全看不出来有凤尾鱼。它的作用就像鲜味剂或者调料差不多。
this will completely melt away and be delicious.
它会完全升华掉,变成香味。
then beautiful capers, I love capers, and they're fragrant and they're salty and they're delicious.
接下来是漂亮的酸豆,我喜欢吃酸豆,香香的,还有点儿咸,总之就是很好吃。
and the hero for me of this dish is this amazing Calabrian chili sauce.
接下来是这道菜的主角,就是这个超级棒的卡拉布里亚辣椒酱。
so these, with these, with a little white wine, is all you need for a most amazing pasta.
有了这些,再来一点白葡萄酒,你就能做出最好的意大利面。
In the pan here we're gonna hit that with a nice swig of olive oil.
我们往平底锅里倒入适量橄榄油。
1

we're gonna put the prawns in first, because they take a little longer to cook.

先把虾放进去,因为虾熟起来比较慢。
so just fry those around, give them a little bit of color.
两面都翻炒一下,让它上点儿色。
and add this sizzling, then go in with the garlic and the smell just changes.
发出滋滋滋的响声的时候放入大蒜,锅里的味道立马就不一样了。
then go in with that amazing Calabrian chili, look at the color, look at the change of the color.
然后加入惊艳的卡拉布里亚辣椒,大家注意看颜色的变化,看,颜色变了。
then go in with a good pinch of capers.
然后加入一小撮酸豆。
it's so fragrant.
实在是太香了。
1 or 2 anchovies chilies and that will just completely melt away, it's going to be gorgeous.
一两条凤尾鱼,辣椒,凤尾鱼会完全融化掉,炒出来颜色会超级漂亮。
so as soon as you've tossed these prawns around for a second we're going to go in with some beautiful cherry tomatoes.
虾炒熟了以后,我们就放一些美美的圣女果进去。
get two or three, cut them in half, put them into the pan.
摘两三个圣女果,切成两瓣,放入锅内。
and then we can go in with some squid, squid doesn't take much time to cook at all.
然后就可以放鱿鱼了,鱿鱼熟起来特别快。
this pasta is pretty much nearly there.
我们这次要做的意大利面差不多就已经做好了。
Then what I want to do is just put a little splash of some nice white wine.
接下来,我想放一些漂亮的白葡萄酒进去。
in the pan.
往锅里倒点儿白葡萄酒。
so as that just comes up to the boil, it's gonna go really creamy, look at that, see that creamy sauce? beautiful.
等开始沸腾以后,酱汁就会变得非常丝滑,快看,很浓稠有没有?棒棒的。
and then at this stage, we go in with the scallops.
接下来,我们把切好的扇贝放进去。
and the pasta.
还有意大利面。
and then you just basically want to just toss it, look at that.
然后差不多就是给它拌匀就好了,快看。
with that beautiful light sauce, and then we can just check the seasoning.
有了美味的酱汁,接下来我们看要不要再放点儿调味料。
we can add a little more olive oil, little chopped parsley.Look at that, look, look, look
我们可以再加一点橄榄油,少许切碎的香芹。快看,看看看
right, I'll plate this up, you can get this at a starter, or as a main.
好了,我们来装盘,这道菜既可以当开胃菜,也可以当主食。
look at the colors.
看看这成色。
try and get all those juices out of the pan.
锅里的汤汁尽可能都不要浪费。
they're all delicious.
这些汁儿都是特别美味的。
The color from the chilies is amazing.
辣椒的颜色实在是太惊艳了。
squid, scallops, prawns, sweet cherry tomatoes, anchovies, capers, chili, garlic, there you go.
鱿鱼,扇贝,虾,甜甜的圣女果,凤尾鱼,酸豆,辣椒,大蒜,好了。
seafood linguini, a little teaser from the new menu.
海鲜扁面,我们新菜单里的开胃菜。
that starts very very soon.
敬请期待。
this will be on a special today, and for the next week, beautiful.
这就是今天以及接下来一周的特色菜了,太漂亮了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
organic [ɔ:'gænik]

想一想再看

adj. 器官的,有机的,根本的,接近自然的

 
fragrant ['freigrənt]

想一想再看

adj. 芬香的,馥郁的

联想记忆
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投掷,震荡
v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆
seasoning ['si:zəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 调料

联想记忆
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。