手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

你一定没遇过这样的奇葩邻居

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Where were you living when you first came to L.A.?

你们刚来洛杉矶的时候住在哪
I was living with my brother and his girlfriend's floor but after that I got an apartment off Hollywood Boulevard.
我刚开始是跟我哥哥和他的女朋友住在一起 后来我在好莱坞大道有了自己的公寓
And there was—it was a really, like a room in a house.
那儿——我们住在一个房子的其中一个房间里
And down below, I think it was a den of thieves.
楼下还住着 我估计是一群小偷
I think there were—it was like some kind of—something like out of Oliver or something.
他们——感觉像是《雾都孤儿》里走出来的一样

你一定没遇过这样的奇葩邻居

They were like, all like, you know, ha, ha, ha, ha!

就不说话 只是 你懂得 哈哈哈
A den of thieves.
一群小偷 哈哈哈
There would be like a new kind of merchandise on the kitchen table, you know, what?
厨房的桌子上有新买的东西 他们就打着哈哈
Ha, ha, ha, ha.
给你拿走了
That's what they do all the time. Ha, ha, ha, ha!
他们老这样 哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha, ha. I bought it with money.
就老是这样拿我的东西 那可是我自己花钱买的
What about you, any questionable neighbors when you moved to L.A.?
你呢 你刚来洛杉矶的时候 有碰到什么奇葩邻居吗
Oh, yeah, I lived a cross the street from this guy named g-money.
有 我家在路边上 对面住着一个叫G钱的家伙
He wore a chain with a g with the money signs with the two dashes through it, in case you forgot.
他老是戴着一根链子 链子上是一个字母G加上一个美元符号 好像生怕你忘了他的名字一样
And he also was a thief.
他也是个小偷
He would always be like yo, what size shoes you wear?
他老是一见到你就说 哎 你穿几码的鞋
And I'm like, I, size 10.
然后我说 10码
And then you go over to his garage and there is like 80 pairs of Nikes and he would be like these are like 1 of 0.
然后他就带你去他的车库 那摆了大概有大概80双耐克鞋 他说这些原价卖140刀的
I will take 120. I got 14 dollars, I'll take $14.
我120卖给你 我说我只带了14刀 他说那就14刀吧
When he saw we were filming videos and making YouTube videos and stuff around that time, and we were moving out.
他有时会看到我们拍视频往油管发什么的 后来我们就要搬走了
And he comes over and knows that we were aspiring actors.
他就过来 那时已经知道我们都是演员了嘛
He goes y'all moving out, huh?
就说 你们要搬家了哈
And we're like yeah.
我们说是的
And he's like yeah, well, I will see y'all on Broadway.
他说 好吧 那我们百老汇见

重点单词   查看全部解释    
den [den]

想一想再看

n. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居

 
questionable ['kwestʃənəbəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,可置疑的

 
merchandise ['mə:tʃəndaiz]

想一想再看

n. 商品,货物
v. 经营,推销,销售,经商

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。