手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

三文鱼寿司(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So now that's ready. Let's get our sea weed sheet on there.

好了,竹帘已经准备好了。现在我们把海苔放上去。
You'll see that one side is smooth and silky and then the other one is quite rough, so it's matte and shiny. Matte and sheen!
看见没,这一面比较光滑,这一面就比较粗糙,所以它是分哑光和有光泽的对吧。哑光面和光泽面!
Smooth side down, rough edge facing you.
光滑的一面朝下,粗糙的一面朝上。
You want the smooth side for the presentation and also the rough side kind of clings onto the sushi a bit. I get you.
我们到时候要把光滑的一面呈现在外面,让粗糙的一面紧抓着米饭,我懂你的意思。
Right, wet your hands, what you need to do is grab a ball of sushi rice and drop it on.
好了,把手润湿,然后抓起一团寿司米饭,然后放到海苔上。
Now when you're putting this sushi rice on, there's a couple of things you need to think through,
放米饭的时候要注意几个问题
the first one is that you don't want to be pushing it down so the rice becomes one.
首先,不要太用力,否则米饭变成了一团。
You don't want to do that.
我们要的不是这种效果。
So you need to just be sparse with your touching of the rice,
用手轻轻地把米饭铺开就可以了,
the 2nd thing is that you don't want it to be too thick.
第二点就是米饭不要铺得太厚。
Because then it's really cumbersome and it's all rice and no filling.
因为那样就全都是米饭,就包不住馅儿了。
So the sushi rice is on, now we got to strip the salmon.
好了,寿司米饭已经铺好了,现在我们来放三文鱼条。
A nice thin strip of cucumber.
一条美美的黄瓜条。
What you do s you just bring that over, bring it all the way over and press then pull it back, roll it again.
接下来咱们就来给它卷成卷,这样全部卷起来,然后退一点点,再接着卷。
And press down, you're forming this nice round roll so get a little bit of water and we'll just dab it on the end.
稍稍往下压一下,卷成漂亮的圆筒状,然后蘸点儿水,抹在边儿上。
Just finish that off by rolling through.
最后我们再来给它滚两圈。
There you go. Beautiful.
好了。漂亮吧。
Hastey wanna have a go? Yeah please.
Hastey,你要不要来试一下?要要要。
Wet hands? Yeah.
先把手弄湿对吗?是的。
Now the reason that you wet your hands is so the rice doesn't stick to them yeah.
把水蘸湿是为了不让米饭粘到手上。
But what you've also got to be careful of is that you don't get loads of water on there because that water transfers into the sushi roll.
但同时也要注意不要蘸太多的水在手上,没因为水会转移到寿司上。
So what you do is you roll it over and press.
接下来只要一边卷,一边压就好了。
Perfect! Love it love it love it. Look at that!
完美!好棒好棒好棒。大家看!
I've just come back from Japan, we did this everyday.
我刚从日本回来,我们每天都做这个。
Right okay so now what we're going to do is we're going to present these guys.
好了,接下来我们就要装盘了。
So you need to make sure that you dip your knife in water that way they don't stick.
这个时候,大家记得把刀也蘸一下水,以免刀会粘粘的。
I'm just going to take off the end and then make sure that you slice them all the same.
我们把两头给它切掉,确保切成一样的大小。
Now I'm going to set these guys up on here, so much of Japanese food is about making it look really beautiful.
现在我们来寿司放到这边,很多日本料理的摆盘都非常漂亮。
I've got some pickled ginger, most people think that pickled ginger should be eaten with the sushi, it isn't,
我们还准备了一些腌的姜片,大多数人都认为腌姜应该与寿司一起食用,其实不是的,
it's got 2 purposes, it cleanses your palette, that vinegar vibe just really cuts through and it also helps as a digestive.
腌姜有两个作用,它能够帮助我们清理口腔里的味道,姜的蒜劲儿能够瞬间清理口腔,此外,姜还有助于消化。
Then I've got some wasabi and then I've just got some soya sauce.
然后我们还准备了一些芥末,还有酱油。
Now look there's some spare ones here so let's try them.
这边还剩了一点点边角料,我们来尝尝吧。
Good. The wasabi is really warming actually.
好吃。芥末还挺暖身子的呢。
It's got a kick to it hasn't it.
劲儿还挺大哈。
That is my plate of salmon sushi rolls.
这就是我做的三文鱼寿司卷啦。
Now, I take the food to the street, people try my food then they tell me what they think it's worth. What do you think?
现在,我们把寿司端到街上去让大家试吃然后告诉我们这道寿司值多少钱,你觉得这个主意怎么样?
£3.50 I reckon we've got 3.50 because you know it's fine.
3.5磅?我也觉得应该值3.5磅,因为味道真的很不错。
4

Let's take these sushi rolls to the people of camden town and see what they'll pay for them.

我们把这些寿司卷去拿给卡姆登镇的人品尝,看看他们会愿意出多少钱。
Come on.
走吧。
Are you up for trying my salmon sushi rolls? Yes.
你想尝试我的三文鱼寿司卷吗?想。
Well that's a relief.
太好了。
Okay, right, okay. Okay.
好吧,嗯,好吧。
Now what garnishes do you like? Do you like a bit of wasabi? I do like a bit of wasabi.
那你喜欢哪种口味?芥末怎么样?一点点芥末。
Do you like a little bit of soy? Okay open wide.
要蘸酱油吗?好了,张嘴。
What iswhat the?! Come here.
那是什么?!过来。
I brushed my teeth I swear.
我发誓我刷牙了。
You did? Okay nice, open wide.I like it. I like it.
是吗?好吧,张嘴。我喜欢,我喜欢。
So if you're paying for a full plate of salmon sushi from 2 very seriously handsome fellas, that's us. That's us by the way.
所以有两个非常帅气的小伙子,就是我们,就是我们,做了一整盘三文鱼寿司,你们愿意花多少钱买这盘寿司?
Does it include feeding as well? It includes feeding all day feeding.
包括喂食吗?包括,24小时都喂。
For the whole plate how much? Girls make a decision huh! Feeding as well, £10.
一整盘你们给多少钱?姑娘们快做决定吧!包括喂食的话10英镑。
10 quid, she's alright, you're going for £10 as well? Get in there! Well done girls.
10镑,还好噢,你也愿意给10英镑吗?里面请!干得漂亮,姑娘们。
Alright that's alright isn't it.
还不错哈。
Do you want to try sushi? No. Okay no problem.
你想尝尝寿司吗?不用了。好的没关系。
I'm not offended at all.
我根本没有生气。
Open wide.Get it in there.Right come on.
张嘴,吃吧。好吧,问题来了。
For that whole plate of sushi what would you pay for it?
这样一整盘寿司,你愿意出多少钱?
£3. £3 okay. £5. £5 she's obviously got the house keeping.
3镑,3镑,好吧。我出5镑。 显然,管钱的是她。
So you lost and you won. Thank you you two. Well done.
所以你输了,你赢了。谢谢你们两位。你们的表现非常不错。
We absolutely smashed it here down at Camden market.
我们这个寿司在这个卡姆登市场绝对会很受欢迎。
How did you find your first batch of Food Busking? Cold.But we smashed it.
今天的第一次出街,感觉怎么样?冷,但我们完胜了。
Now if you want to see any more super healthy recipes then you need to go over to Hastey's channel and subscribe.
好了,如果你想看到更多超级健康的食谱,就赶快去Hastey的频道订阅吧。
It's a great place for great recipes.
那里有超多超赞的食谱。
We just smashed out a beautiful naan bread stuffed with loads of different curries, go check out the video we just done together as well.
我们刚做了一个装满了各种咖喱的超赞的烤面包,大家快去看吧,那个也是我们一起做的。
And guys subscribe to Food Tube.
还有,大家赶快订阅美食频道吧。
What do you want to do now? Get warm.
你现在想干嘛?暖和暖和。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
palette ['pælit]

想一想再看

n. 调色板,颜料

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
cumbersome ['kʌmbəsəm]

想一想再看

adj. 笨重的

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
salmon ['sæmən]

想一想再看

n. 鲑,大马哈鱼,橙红色的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。