手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

"放飞自我"的奥巴马

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ladies and gentlemen, there was another democratic debate over the weekend.

女士们先生们 在过去的一周里 民主党又进行了一场辩论
The candidates discussed, you know, the big issues, healthcare and global warming.
候选人们讨论着关系国计民生的大事 比如 医疗保险和全球变暖问题
But, of course, the media focused on the most important issue,
但是 媒体当然也很关注一些大问题
which was Bernie Sanders gives a mean stink-eye.
比如伯尼·桑德斯的白眼
Accusing Sanders of dissing president Obama.
控诉桑德斯 因为他鄙视奥巴马总统
Sanders called him weak, disappointing—
桑德斯说他性格软弱 令人失望
The evil eye, side eye, the stink eye
邪恶的眼神 斜视 白眼
I don't know.
我什么都不知道
When I'm seeing the coverage of a debate,
当我看见大选报道的时候
I want to see headlines like Bernie Sanders offers fix for education system.
我本来是想看比如伯尼·桑德斯提出了教育改革制度这种标题的
Not Bernie Sanders wins twitter by throwing epic shade. Do you know what I mean?
而不是伯尼·桑德斯因为一个白眼赢得了推特的支持这种 明白吗
But fun fact: Bernie makes that same face when the waiter at canter's deli brings him the wrong soup.
但有趣的是:伯尼·桑德斯在熟食店发现别人给他上错了汤时 也是这种表情
I said minestrone!
我说了要蔬菜汤

"放飞自我"的奥巴马

This debate seemed more hostile than all of the others, as the candidates desperately vie to become president.

这场辩论似乎充满了前所未有的火药味 所有的候选人都为了总统的位置卯足了劲
However, there's one guy who's definitely not interested in being the president of the United States,
然而 有一个人完全不在意能不能当上下一任美国总统
and that's the president of the United States, Barack Obama,
他就是美国现任总统巴拉克·奥巴马
I don't know if you've noticed, seems to totally have checked out recently.
我不知道你们注意到没有 他好像已经完全放飞自我了
Just watch how he ended a recent press conference.
看看他最近一场新闻发布会怎么结的尾
20 years, probably, before we reverse some of these major trends.
可能需要20年才能扭转这些趋势
Okay, everybody, I've got to get to star wars.
好了 我要去看星球大战了
It's like Obama has total senioritis, doesn't it?
奥巴马一副完全作壁上观的样子 不是吗
If you want proof of this, he's started signing every bill in congress with:
如果你想要证据的话 他国会每份文件的签字上都是写的
Have a great summer. Stay cool. Barack.
祝你们度过一个愉快的夏天 巴拉克
But speaking of staying cool, last week, the president did an interview on YouTube
但是说到酷 上周总统先生接受了油管上的一个采访
where the biggest debate was who would win in a rap battle between Kendrick Lamar and Drake.
论点是 肯德里克·拉马尔和德雷克一起唱rap 谁会赢
He said Kendrick Lamar. Right? It is what he said.
他选了肯德里克·拉马尔 他真的这么说的
This is not a question for the president, guys.
这可不是一个总统应该回答的问题啊
This is a question you ask the guy who sells you weed just to make the whole transaction seem less weird.
这应该是你跟别人买大麻时 为了避免尴尬聊起来的话题
I'm trying to look at the faces of the people who thought that was funny.
我看看在坐有谁觉得这个很好笑
This guy right here is, where are we?
就是那个人 我在哪
It's called the late late show. It's not even late.
这是深夜秀节目 但是还没到深夜啊
We tape it now, it goes out later.
我们现在只是在录 待会儿才放
Remember when Obama appeared on the NBC reality show running wild with survivalist Bear Grylls?
还记得奥巴马上NBC的《跟着贝尔去冒险》的真人秀吗
This had to be the first time a U.S. president ever appeared on TV with a man who regularly drinks his own urine.
这是历史上第一次 一位美国总统与一位日常喝自己尿液的人一起上电视
People were shocked during that show,
大家看节目时都下一跳
because Obama actually ate fish that had been gnawed on by a bear. Right?
因为奥巴马真的吃了一条熊啃过的鱼 不是吗
That's nothing. Chris Christie once ate half a ham straight out of a dumpster.
这不算什么 克里斯·克里斯蒂有一次还吃了半根从垃圾桶里找出来的火腿呢
I'm joking. He didn't.
我开玩笑的 并没有
It was a whole ham.
其实是一整根
Obama recently appeared on Jerry Seinfeld's show, comedians in cars getting coffee.
奥巴马最近又上了杰瑞·宋飞的节目 一群喜剧演员在车里喝咖啡
How about less comedians in cars getting coffee and more,
我觉得应该少一点喜剧演员在车里喝咖啡的节目
you know, presidents in the White House getting legislation passed through both houses of congress.
多一点通过两院的总统提案
With all these TV appearances, I've got to say Obama could be nominated for an Emmy.
在电视上露过这么多次脸 我觉得奥巴马可以拿一个艾美奖
He really could.
真的
Not an Oscar of course: For that, you have to be in a movie.
当然不是奥斯卡 要拿奥斯卡 首先你得演电影
And also, you have to be white.
其次你还得是个白人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
hostile ['hɔstail]

想一想再看

adj. 怀敌意的,敌对的

 
vie [vai]

想一想再看

v. 竞争

联想记忆
global ['gləubəl]

想一想再看

adj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的

联想记忆
democratic [.demə'krætik]

想一想再看

adj. 民主的,大众的,平等的

联想记忆
disappointing [.disə'pɔintiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词

 
shade [ʃeid]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡
vt

联想记忆
legislation [.ledʒis'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 立法,法律

联想记忆
transaction [træn'zækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 交易,处理,办理,事务
(复)trans

联想记忆
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。