手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

烤三文鱼配新土豆

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi I'm Bart of Bart's Fish Tales and this is Juul, my lovely daughter, she's one-and-a-half years old

大家好,我是来自“巴特说鱼”的Bart,这是我可爱的女儿Juul,她已经一岁半了。
and today we're going to make this delicious recipe of Jamie Oliver, which is oven tray baked salmon with new potatoes and seasonal veggies.
今天我们要制作的是Jamie Oliver的美味食谱,也就是烤箱三文鱼配新土豆和时令蔬菜。
So this dish is light its, nutritious.
这道菜比较很淡,营养也很丰富。
The potatoes and the beans, sort of structure, gives a bit of sweetness to the dish.
土豆和豆子,有点像这道菜的框架,给这道菜带来一点甜味。
We have the herbs, we have the lemon which gives a bit of an acid kick and freshness to the dish.
我们还准备了香草和柠檬,柠檬能给这道菜增添一点酸劲儿和新鲜度。
We have of course the salmon, crunchy crispy from the outside and juicy and tender from the inside.
当然了,还有外酥里嫩的三文鱼。
So for this stage guys I'm using salmon and why?
这道菜我们用的是三文鱼。为什么?
because it's a really oily fish, it contains a lot of omega threes, and this is really good for your kids.
三文鱼的油脂非常丰富,含有丰富的OMEGA-3,非常适合给孩子吃。
And if you buy seafood, if you buy salmon, make sure you buy them coming from a sustainable source.
购买海鲜或者购买三文鱼的时候,请确保您购买来自可持续养殖场的鱼。
So first pre-heat your oven on 230 degrees Celsius or 450 on fahrenheit.
首先,230摄氏度或450华氏度预热烤箱。
Okay so first thing, we take a big pan and fill it up with some cold water
好了,首先,我们拿一个大锅,倒入适量凉水,
and bring it to a boil with some salt and the first job is to clean the potatoes.
烧开,顺便放点盐,现在来清洗土豆。
So we have here some water, okay you're okay, then we're going to clean them with a brush from the outside.
这里有一些水,没事,没事,然后用刷子把外面清理干净。
So what I use is like 700 grams of new potatoes.
我这里差不多是700克新土豆。
We leave the skin on.
土豆皮先留着。
Okay, so potatoes.
好了,土豆下锅。
We have three types of beans today.
今天我们准备了三种豆角。
We have the green beans, we have runner beans, yep the green beans, and we have the yellow French beans.
我们有绿豆,我们有扁豆,四季豆,还有黄色的法国豆。
So the first job I'm doing is get rid of tips.
首先,我们来摘一下。
So we start with the runner beans.
先来摘扁豆。
I cut off the tops of the runner beans, but you cut it until the side of the bean, you try to get rid of this vein at the outside.
我们要把扁豆两头的尖儿剃掉,但剃的时候注意把扁豆的筋也剃掉。
But if it's really fresh it will be difficult to find it.
但如果是新鲜的扁豆,筋就很难摘下来。
So the better the beans the less vein you will find.
所以豆角越好,筋越少。
So I used for this dish we have like of all beans we use like 100 grams.
这道菜的话,大约需要100克豆角。
First I start with the runner beans, I slice them around every four centimetres.
我们先来切扁豆,切成四厘米的小段。
So cut them in these bite-size pieces.
大概一口一段的样子。
Okay, so we're cooking and boiling the potatoes right now.
现在我们在煮土豆。
So what you do, you get them like 10-12 minutes until they're nearly done,
煮10-12分钟,土豆就差不多熟了,
and as soon as they're nearly done we're going to add the veggies.
等土豆差不多熟了,我们就把豆角放进去。
So all the veggies including the potatoes will be ready at the same time.
这样土豆和豆角就能同时熟。
3

Okay so as soon as all the veggies have been properly cooked we drain them into a colander.

等所有的豆角差不多熟了以后,我们把它们倒到漏勺里。
So the next step is you just add all these perfectly boiled veggies into an oven tray.
接下来将所有这些完全煮熟的蔬菜加入烤盘。
So scatter over the peas.
把豌豆也撒上去。
Add some butter, use like 20 grams of butter.
再来一些黄油,差不多20克就够了。
Give it like 1 tablespoon of olive oil drizzle it over all the beautiful ingredients.
再淋差不过1勺橄榄油,争取均匀地淋在蔬菜上。
So next step I've got 2 lemons.
接下来准备两个柠檬。
I'm going to use the zest of two lemons.
我们要用两个柠檬的柠檬丝。
So scatter this in the tray.
撒到托盘里。
Next step is the lemon, so what we use is the lemon juice and use your fingers to catch up the pips.
接下来是柠檬汁,挤点儿柠檬汁,用手捏住两头用力挤。
So what I also do is use a bit of the lemon juice to drizzle over the salmon.
接下来给三文鱼也淋点儿柠檬汁。
So now I give it a toss with my with my hand.
现在我们用手把烤盘里的食材抓匀。
It's important that all the ingredients are still warm, so all the flavours are getting properly infused.
大家注意要趁着所有食材都还是热乎的时候抓,这样才能入味。
So next step I take a handful of basil, fresh basil, and I get rid of the stalks, so just take the leaves.
接下来我们摘一把罗勒,新鲜的罗勒,把杆儿扔掉,只留叶子。
Nice! Okay so basil, dill, fresh dill.
太好了!好了,罗勒切碎,小茴香,新鲜的小茴香切碎。
Half of the basil and half of the fresh dill and I add this to the tray.
一半的罗勒和一半的新鲜小茴香撒到托盘里。
So now we're here with the salmon.
现在我们来切三文鱼。
We're going to score the fillet lightly into the skin.
在鱼皮上轻轻地切一刀。
Bit of olive oil, and now I use the other half of the fresh herbs to fill the scores.
淋点儿橄榄油,现在把剩下的新鲜香草塞到切开的缝里。
Now we add the salmon on top of the tray of the beautiful veggies.
现在把三文鱼放到漂亮的蔬菜托盘的顶部。
Look at this, this is so beautiful.
快看,是在是太漂亮了。
So now it's time to have it in the oven.
所以现在是时候把它放在烤箱里了。
So i'm going bake this for 10 to 15 minutes, it's a bit depending on the thickness of the fillet of your fish,
烤10到15分钟,烤的时间取决于鱼片的厚度,
but make sure the skin is crispy, that salmon is properly cooked, and the veggies are soft.
但要确保鱼皮脆嫩,鱼肉不要太生也不要太熟,蔬菜柔软。
So I'm now taking out the salmon.
现在把三文鱼端出来。
That's been cooked 12 minutes.
已经烤了12分钟了。
and what you actually see with wild salmon is that the protein is releasing a bit quicker than with farmed salmon,
野生三文鱼蛋白质释放速度要快于养殖的三文鱼,
which which is perfectly okay so don't worry about that.
但这是完全没问题的,所以不用担心。
Okay guys this is it, it's so beautiful.
好了,我们的烤三文鱼配新鲜土豆和时蔬就做好了,简直是太漂亮了。
It smells perfect and if your child is younger than Juul, you perfectly could mash it up for your family.
味道也是棒棒的,如果你的孩子比Juul还小,那你也完全可以把这个三文鱼捣碎了喂给他吃。
All the ingredients are soft and tender so it's really easy to give it a bit of a mash
所有的食材都很柔软,很容易捣碎
But we're going taste it Juul! Mmmm!
我们还是来尝尝吧Juul!嗯!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投掷,震荡
v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转

联想记忆
thickness ['θiknis]

想一想再看

n. 厚度,一层,含混不清

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
tender ['tendə]

想一想再看

adj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟

联想记忆
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
salmon ['sæmən]

想一想再看

n. 鲑,大马哈鱼,橙红色的

联想记忆
vein [vein]

想一想再看

n. 静脉,纹理,叶脉,岩脉
vt. 使有脉络

 
oily ['ɔili]

想一想再看

adj. 油的,油滑的,油腔滑调的

 
zest [zest]

想一想再看

n. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 三文鱼寿司(1) 2018-05-18
  • 三文鱼寿司(2) 2018-05-22
  • 帅哥教你做经典法式沙拉 2018-05-26
  • 不一样的虾仁意面 2018-05-30
  • 香煎三文鱼配新土豆 2018-06-01
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。