手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

不一样的虾仁意面

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello lovely people! I'm here with Gennaro.

朋友们,大家好!现在,我和Gennaro在一起。
and we are going to cook a beautiful version of our classic dish from Jamie's Italian.
今天,我们要带给大家的是Jamie意式餐厅的经典美食。
Now our most popular dish is the prawn linguini.
我们最受欢迎的菜,虾仁意面。
Now we're going to do a sister of that, but it's going to be even more incredible.
我们要做的这个可以说是虾仁意面的姐妹花,味道还会更好。
Scottish langoustines, black spaghetti, wonderful sauce, it's super quick, super delicious, super tasty! You're gonna love it.
苏格兰香肠,黑色意大利面,美味的酱汁,而且做起来超级快,超好吃,超超好吃!你会喜欢它的。
So Gennaro where shall we start? With the sauce?
好了,Gennaro,我们从哪里开始?先调酱汁吗?
Yes, first off the sauce, we got this fantastic langoustine.
是的,先调酱汁,我们准备了顶级海螯虾。
You can do this with prawns instead of langoustine, but it's much sweeter than prawns.
大家也可以用明虾来代替海螯虾,但海螯虾会比明虾更甜一点。
Langoustine are the Ferrari of that world.
海螯虾可以说是虾界的法拉利啊。
You're cracking this one, you get more meat out.
把蟹钳打开还能取出来更多肉。
This is what I've done, I've put them all inside here,
这是我已经准备好的,就都把它们放在这里了,
use the tail of langoustines which is this one, this one quickly goes inside of the little bit of pasta water.
抓住海螯虾的尾巴,浸入汤中涮一下。
Just for a second or two. This is where you clean it.
一两秒就可以了。这个时候把虾清理一下。
Crush it. And then you can peel it.
给它拍一下。然后就可以剥皮了。
The fish is still raw.
里面的肉还是比较生的。
Get all of those shells and heads that normally go in the bin into a pan, they're the best flavour.
把大家平时准备扔掉的虾壳和虾头放入锅中煮成汤,因为最好的味道就在虾壳和虾头里。
Gennaro's crushing it up.
Gennaro在把它们捣碎。
There's essential oils in the shell, so when you fry this off or roast it, you get incredible flavour.
虾壳里有精油,炸或烤的时候味道会特别特别香。
What do we add Gennaro? Anchovies, splash of wine, good drinking wine.
现在还要放什么吗,Gennaro?凤尾鱼,葡萄酒,要上好的葡萄酒。
Onions, carrots, celery, couple of leaves of bay leaves.
洋葱,胡萝卜,芹菜,几片香叶。
Give them a stir at this stage.
这个时候稍微搅一下。
Put some lovely cherry tomatoes from the tin in.
再倒点儿美美的罐装西红柿进去。
Chopped tomatoes will do.
切碎的西红柿也可以。
Water, make sure it's hot water.
水,注意要加热水噢。
Pinch of saffron and chilli. Stir it.
一小撮藏红花和辣椒。再搅一下。
And we cook that for about half an hour, all the flavour will come out of the bones and what you get is a beautiful beautiful sauce with depth.
接下来煮差不多半小时,骨头里的味道就能全部熬出来了,一锅浓香的虾酱就做好了。
You see that's it.
看见没,就是这个味道。
It's got real balls.
这个真的厉害了。
You know what, if you strain them all up as a fish soup, it is so good, it is incredible.
你知道吗,如果大家给这道汤收汁一下做成鱼汤,那味道……简直了!超赞的
Also you can freeze it.
大家还可以把这个汤冻起来。
So what we've got here is these lovely peeled langoustine tails, Gennaro is going to slice these up.
这些可爱的去皮的海螯虾虾尾,Gennaro会把它们切开。
Split right in half, I'd remove the little intestine, this is no good.
一分为二,把肠子弄出来,肠子不是什么好东西。
So, let's cook it.
现在可以下锅了。
Pan on, high heat. I'm going to slice up 2 cloves of garlic.
把锅架上,开大火。我去切两瓣蒜。
Just put in a little bit of olive oil, a couple of spoons, that's good.
倒入橄榄油,两三勺就可以了。
In with 2 cloves of garlic.
放入切好的2瓣大蒜。
Just get the colour, make sure that the garlic does not burn.
等大蒜变色,但注意不要炒糊了。
Then we're going to go in with the 'nduja. It's like a slightly spiced cured meat.
大蒜变色以后就可以放“nduja”。这个有点像五香熏腊。
You throw it in darling I'm just going to move this pasta pot around. Okay.
亲爱的你放吧,我把这个面锅端走。好的。
You need about a tablespoon of 'nduja.
我们需要放差不多一勺nduja。
The room is starting to smell absolutely gorgeous right now.
现在整个房间里都是nduja的香味。
The fat's starting to render out of the 'nduja.
nduja里的脂肪已经在往外冒了。
Give me a toss Gennaro, come on! Woooh! Look at that, beautiful colours.
给我表演一个颠锅吧,Gennaro,走起! 喔~~~!看看看,你们就说好不好看。
Now a little splash of wine, yes, it's done.
现在倒入一点葡萄酒,好了,可以了。
I'm going to pick Gennaro some lovely basil.
我给Gennaro摘点儿可爱的罗勒。
Let's cook them around and now everything is melting, just cut all those up.
我们来来回回给它翻炒一下,现在所有的食材都融化了,把罗勒切碎。
1

Then we're going to go in with the spaghetti,

现在我们放入意大利面,
now at Jamie's Italian we make all of our pasta every single day.
现在我们的Jamie意式餐厅每天都会做各种各样的意大利面。
From free range eggs, beautiful tipo 00 flour and this is made with squid ink. Wowzers
我们用的都是散养鸡下的蛋,面粉也是用的tipo 00面粉,这种面还用到了鱿鱼墨,天呐。
now you can have it with white pasta, regular or the squid ink.
大家也可以用白色的意面,黄色的意面或者墨鱼面。
You can get this pasta in good supermarkets and lovely italian delis, they're very common now dried.
大家可以去稍微好点的超市或者可爱的意大利熟食店买这种面,现在这种面已经很常见了。
Because it's fresh pasta it only takes 1 minute to cook.
我们用的是新鲜的意大利面,1分钟就能煮熟。
Have you put salt inside here? Not yet chef, oh the water? Yes.
里面放盐了吗?还没有呢,大厨,哦,面里吗?已经放了。
Oh that's alright. Okay. Yes.
哦,没关系。嗯嗯。
Then we have our little ladle here and some of this broth.
现在,准备一个小勺子,汤已经煮好了。
Just the juice I want it.
只要汁儿。
The juice? Go go go. Right in.
只要汁儿是吗?倒倒倒。直接倒。
Oh my my my look at that! Come on.
噢,天啦天啦天啦,看看!快看。
And then the pasta is ready.
意大利面也已经煮好了。
Look at that, something mysterious about it and absolutely beautiful.
快看,是不是感觉很神秘,实在是太美了。
Now when Gennaro tosses this up, I want you to really observe and take in the way that his body moves.
现在,Gennaro在搅拌面条,但我希望给大家看看他还在扭屁股。
Spread your legs out, one right, one left, one right, one left and then just put your hands at the back like this and go.
两腿分开,屁股向右甩出去,再向左,再向右,再向左,然后把手伸到后面,像我这样
Look oh my my, look at that.
快看,我天我天我天,快看呐。
You want a little water, let me give you a little water.
咱们加点儿水吧,我来给你加点儿水。
Just a little touch, enough enough.
只要一点点就够了。
Oh my my unbelievable.
啊,我天我天,简直是亮瞎我的眼。
So we will be making hundreds of portions of this, this week.
这周我们会做两百份这样的虾仁墨鱼面。
The chefs they're quite good actually, you trained them. Oh bless.
厨师们还是非常专业的,都是你教得好。谢谢。
Look at that, absolutely gorgeous.
快看,不要太漂亮噢。
Oh my god.
哦,我的天啦。
The black pasta is so good.
黑色的意大利面太好吃了。
The sauce is something else, it's got depth, it's got sweetness.
酱汁又是另一种感觉,味道很浓郁,还有点甜味。
Gennaro you did a good job there, mate.
Gennaro,表现很棒噢,哥们儿。
We did a good job. That's so good.
咱俩都很棒。太好吃了。
If you guys want to find out more about Jamie's Italian, click the link in the box up there,
如果你们想了解更多关于Jamie意式餐厅的信息,请点击上面框中的链接,
find out where your nearest one is, me and Gennaro we're putting specials on the board every single week.
找出离你最近的一家店,我和Gennaro每个星期都会推出特价菜品。
This is one of them, come in and have it this week.
这道菜就是其中之一,这周就来享用吧。
If not, there'll be something else beautiful and seasonal.
如果错过了,我们还要其他美美的当季美食。
Don't forget to click on Gennaro Contaldo YouTube channel, you love it!
不要忘了点击Gennaro Contaldo的YouTube频道,你会喜欢的!
And please susbscribe, it is free and let's cook together.
请点击订阅,免费的噢,让我们一起下厨吧。
More? Yeah. You're so generous, why you so good to me?
还有?是啊。你也太大方了吧,你为什么要对我这么好?
Because you're good to me and I love you.
因为你也对我很好啊,因为我爱你啊。
This dish is one of our delicious specials at Jamie's Italian restaurant,
这道菜是我们Jamie意式餐厅的特色菜之一,
to find out more and where we are, click the link on the screen now,
了解更多信息并了解我们的位置,请点击屏幕上的链接,
or follow the details on the description box below.
或参考视频下方说明框中的详细信息。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tin [tin]

想一想再看

n. 罐头,锡,听头
adj. 锡制的

 
render ['rendə]

想一想再看

vt. 使成为,提供,报答,着色; 执行,实施

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 壳,外壳
v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳

 
observe [əb'zə:v]

想一想再看

v. 观察,遵守,注意到
v. 评论,庆

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 
essential [i'senʃəl]

想一想再看

n. 要素,要点
adj. 必要的,重要的,本

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 烤三文鱼配新土豆 2018-05-24
  • 帅哥教你做经典法式沙拉 2018-05-26
  • 香煎三文鱼配新土豆 2018-06-01
  • 海螯虾意面 2018-06-04
  • 夏日清凉美食 白芦笋意饺 2018-06-08
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。