Our sports reporters.
我们的体育记者回来了
How are you doing?
还好吗
Why are you so emotional about?
你怎么这么激动啊
'Cause you know, miss my little boy.
你知道的 我想你啦
You said to the people of San Francisco.
你跟旧金山那么多人都说过啦
They were so kind. They recognized us.
他们人特别好 他们认出来我们了
We were walking up to the hotel and people were coming up to us.
我们准备往酒店走的时候 很多人过来找我们
I mean, you know, are you James Corden—not that.
就问 你们是不是詹姆斯·柯登的——不是那个
We just looked like them. We're not—
我们跟他们打扮一样的 我们没有——
Now tell me, what was the best bit of the week for you, dad?
爸 你这周最开心的是什么时候
Oh, so much of it really.
那太多了 真的
But weirdly, obviously apart from the actual experience of the super bowl
但是很奇怪的是 就跟在超级碗的体验不同
we did one of those hop on hop off bus tours. Oh yeah.
我印象很深刻的是随上随下巴士游 对
And the guy who did the commentary was so fantastically knowledgeable.
讲解的那个人真的什么都知道
But really entertaining and funny.
但是讲的很有意思 很好玩
Right. So hang on.
对 等会
We have flown you to San Francisco to go to the super bowl,
我们让你坐飞机去看超级碗
and the best bit was the hop on hop off bus tour.
你最喜欢的居然是随上随下巴士游吗
Are you sure you're not being paid by the company to say that?
你确定不是巴士公司给钱让你这么说的
What about you, mum, how was it in the stadium?
你呢 妈 体育馆里什么样
What was the halftime show like?
中场秀好看吗
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic.
太棒了 精彩绝伦
The atmosphere, you just—and it all happened so quickly.
整个气氛 就——气氛很快热起来
You know, we just went for a quick bathroom break
我们只是去了个厕所
and by the time we got back down the stage was all up and Chris Martin was singing.
回来的时候所有的舞台都升起来了 克里斯·马丁在唱歌
It was just so slick.
唱的特别好
And the atmosphere, the singing and it was amazing.
唱歌的时候整个气氛都特别热烈
Something I'll never forget.
我永远都忘不了
Well, thank you so much for guiding us as our sports correspondent.
好 谢谢你们做我们节目的体育记者 给我们报道了超级碗
Thank you for sending us, mate.
也谢谢你愿意送我们去
Oh, it's a pleasure.
我的荣幸
Thank you for being the late late show sports correspondent.
谢谢你们做深夜秀的体育记者
My mum and dad, everybody.
掌声送给我的爸爸和妈妈