手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

节操碎了一地 鸡毛竟怂恿天才小童星学坏!

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How are you? Very nice to meet you!

你好吗?很高兴能见到你!
Very nice to meet you, too!
我也很高兴能见到你!
You're 7 years old? Yes, I am. What grade are you in? I am in second grade.
你七岁啦?是的,七岁。你读几年级啊?二年级。
Second grade, Do you go to regular school?
二年级,你上的是常规学校吗?
I go to home, well, I'm home school, but... umm... when I get a chance
我上的是家庭,嗯,家庭学校,但……呃……当我有机会的时候
I go to regular school because on Thursday they have regular school. Oh, that's nice.
我会去常规学校,因为周四我爸妈他们有常规学校的课。哦,那很好啊。
Be able to go to school once a week is really a dream come true.
一礼拜才去一次学校真的是美梦成真了啊。
Yeah! Because... but I... during home school is kind of boring. Is it fun or is it bor... Oh, it's boring.
是啊!因为……但是我……在家上学有点无聊……是有趣呢,还是无聊?哦,无聊啊。
Yeah, it's boring. Yeah. And so who teaches you? Your mom or your dad?
是啊,很无聊。是的,那么谁教你呢?你妈还是你爸?
My mommy and my daddy. Your mommy and your daddy. Who's the better teacher? My mommy doesn't... Oh, ok...
我妈和我爸都教。都教。那谁教得更好啊?我妈妈不……哦,那个啊……
Probably both of them, Oh... very diplomatic. Because they're so good, my daddy's smart at math,
他们俩教得都好,哦……真会说话啊。因为他们俩都非常棒,我爸爸很会教数学,
well, my daddy does math and science. I see, do you like science?
呃,我爸爸教数学和科学。明白了,你喜欢科学么?
Oh, I love science, I'm gonna make a sea-monkey. What? Uh-huh. In what? A laboratory?
哦,我太喜欢了,我要培育“海猴”(人工培育的丰年虾)。神马?对啊。在哪里培育?实验室么?
I heard that you like sea-monkey. I do I love sea-monkeys, as matter of fact.
听说你喜欢“海猴”。事实上,我非常喜欢“海猴”。
I had sea-monkeys at one time in my life, I have whole family of them. What? Yeah
我曾经养过“海猴”,它们是一家子。真的么?是的
As a matter of fact, this is kind of a sad story, but I was, I had... they were on the sink, and in my bathroom and I was brushing my teeth
事实上,这是个悲伤的故事,但是我有……它们当时放在水槽上,我在洗手间刷牙的时候
and I knocked them over and they all went into the sink. It was like a little sea monkey holocaust. It was terrible. Yeah.
我把它们打翻了,然后它们全都翻进水槽里了。那就像是小“海猴”的大灭绝。场面惨不忍睹。是的。
Did you have a funeral for them?
你为它们举行葬礼了么?
Umm... no, we just flushed. That was really all we did.
呃……没有,我们所做的只是把它们冲走了。
Yeah, it was terrible. But the moral to the story is don't ever brush your teeth.
是的,很糟糕。但这个故事给我们的启示是永远不要刷牙
Yeah, I'm not going to put them near my sink. Yeah. I'm going to put them in my room.
不啊,我不会把它们放在水槽边的。是的。而是把它们放在我的房间里。
That's the place to do it, yeah, well that's exciting!
就该放在那里,是啊,呃,那真令人兴奋啊!
Do you like seeing yourself in the movies?
你喜欢看到电影中的你吗?
I seeing myself on the screen makes me go: what?
我看到银幕上的自己时让我很惊奇!
It's that waht I look like from that angle?
从这个角度看我是这个样子的么?
Is that really the thing I was wearing?
那真是我当时穿的衣服吗?
It was like, it's really really crazy. So you don't like it, huh?
真的很不可思议啊。这么说你不喜欢了,对吗?
I like it! Oh you do like it? But it's kind of weird. It's a little bit weird.
我喜欢啊!哦,你真的喜欢么?就是有点怪啦。感觉有点怪怪的。
And also, some of the stuff that you did in the movie and you did a great job in the movie, but some of the stuff like, you had to use curse words in the movie
而且,你在电影里做的一些事情,你的演技真的非常棒,比如你在电影里必须要说脏话这事

64

Oh, yeah. Yeah. Did you know those words before, or did you learned them from the script? I learned them.

哦,是的,是的。你是之前就知道那些话呢,还是从剧本里学到的?从剧本里学的。
You learned them from the script. But when we were rehearsing my lines we would either go beep! Or we just wouldn't say them.
你从剧本里学的。但当我们在排练台词的时候,要么听到的是哔声!(屏蔽脏话的声音)要么我们干脆就不说它们。
You wouldn't when you were rehearsing, but when you had to say it for real was that exciting?
你们排练的时候不会说,但当你真的要说它时是不是无比兴奋啊?
Yes. It was. very very very exciting. Very exciting.
是的。兴奋,那可真是激动人心啊。非常兴奋。
And now that you've said them in the movie. Do you continue saying those words in real life?
你已经在电影里说过那些话了,你会在现实生活中继续说那些话吗?
You do not. Never? Not even with your friends? That door is closed. That door is closed.
你不会。永远都不?和朋友在一块也不说吗?不说了。不说了。
You also, that's good. You also had to give the finger in the movie, right?
你还……这很好啊。你还要在电影里竖中指,没错吧?
Or was that something, was that an actor's choice that you made?
还是说你自己想竖中指?
I did, at the helicopter.
我在直升飞机旁边竖过。
I was using the wrong finger, I was using this finger. Yeah. I was like...
我当时竖错了手指,我用的是这个手指。是的。我就像是……
Yeah, no, that doesn't mean anything. No, No. It's like can I get another iced tea? Yeah. Can I get another ice cream?
对啊,竖那手指没有任何含义的。对,对。它可以表示“我可以再来一杯冰茶吗?”我可以再来一个冰淇淋吗?的意思。
And then somebody said you need to use the other finger.
然后有人对你说你应该竖另一个手指
Oh ya, well, my mom taught me, and she is like, and my mom's like okay,
哦,是啊,嗯,我妈妈告诉我说,
it's your middle finger. Right. and so then she wouldn't hold it up,
是竖你的中指。对的。所以,但她不竖中指(竖中指一种常见的侮辱别人的方式,是一种很不礼貌的表现),
but... and so like... she was like just hold up your middle finger.
但是,就像是,她说是竖你的中指。
and you did? Yeah, I did. Show us how you did that exactly.
然后你竖了?是的,我竖了。给我们演示一下你是怎么竖的。
You want me to really do it?
你真的要我竖吗?
You're allowed to if you want to, yes, yes, I think it's OK. You want me to? Yes.
如果你想的话就可以竖,是的,是的,我觉得这是可以的。你想让我竖么?是的。
Do you guys want me to? Ok... 1,2,3
你们想要我竖吗?好吧……接招
All right, congratulation everyone, we've reached a new low.
好吧,恭喜在坐的各位。我们的节操摔得更碎了。
A room full of adults encouraging a child.
满屋子的大人怂恿一个孩子。
Now you're not allowed to ever do that again, all right? Oh... Unless you're in traffic and you're really mad.
今后你可不准再这样做了,好吗?哦……除非你遇到了交通堵塞并且你非常生气。
All I say is, I'm walking here, I'm walking.
我只会说,洒家在这里散步,洒家在散步呢。
Well, you did a great job, do you think you want to be an actor as well when you grow up? You gonna keep doing this?
哎呀,你的演技真不错,长大之后你还想当演员吗?你想继续表演么?
I want to be like Lola Smith. I want to keep acting. Oh you do? Like when she started acting she never stopped.
我想跟萝拉·史密斯一样。我想继续表演。哦,你想?她一旦从事表演这行就再也没有停止过。
She never stopped, yeah, well that's fun, as long as you're having fun with it, it's great!
她没有停止过,对的,嗯,那很有趣啊,只要你乐在其中,那就非常棒啊!
As long as you're learning new fingers and new curse words, too
只要你在学习竖新的手指和新的脏话。
"The Florida Project" is in the movie, is in selected theaters now, Brooklyn Prince everybody!
《佛罗里达乐园》正在精选影院上映,布鲁克琳·普林斯与我们相约在一起!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆
diplomatic [.diplə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 外交的,古字体的,老练的

 
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。