手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

老灵魂面对的十种困难

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Being an old soul is hard. However, this is often overlooked because we're so good at internalizing our conflicts.

老灵魂很艰难,但这种艰难常会被忽略,因为我们很擅长将矛盾内在化。
To gain a better understanding of what an old soul is, you can watch our previous video, 10 Signs you're an Old Soul.
为了更好地理解老灵魂,你可以观看往期的视频《老灵魂的十种迹象》。
It takes courage to be different from the crowd, and the path isn't necessarily easy.
与众不同是需要勇气的,这条路也并不容易。
These are ten difficulties old souls can relate to.
以下是老灵魂所面临的十种困难。
1. You're marginalized.
1. 被边缘化。
Society doesn't know how you operate and because of that, they think you're overwhelmingly different.
人们并不理解你的行为方式,因此,他们认为你绝对和他们不同。
People don't always know how to handle differences, so instead of attempting to understand you, they ignore you.
人们并不知道如何应对差异,因此他们选择忽视你,而不是尝试着去理解你。
Being marginalized isn't actually a reflection of who you are, but a reflection of the fears of those who separate you from themselves.
被边缘化并不能反映出真实的你,但是却能反映出那些远离你的人他们的恐惧感。
2. You're misunderstood.
2. 被误解。
It's like you speak a completely different language from others.
就好像你和他们说的是一种完全不同的语言。
You feel like you have to explain yourself a little more because people don't understand where you're coming from.
你感觉自己不得不解释自己的话语,因为人们并不知道你说的是什么。
What you think is truthful and significant might not mean anything to others.
你认为是真实有意义的事物在他们看来可能不值一提。
To convey your thoughts and ideas, try using a creative outlet, such as illustration or photography, which are great methods of indirect communication.
为了传达你的思想观念,可以试着使用一种创造性的方法,比如插图或照片,这些都是间接交流很好的方法。
3. You have more existential crises than the average person.
3. 比普通人拥有更多的存在危机。
What happens when life gives you lemons? You're exactly the type of person to ponder over such questions and, consequently, you overthink.
当生活给了你柠檬会怎样?你正是沉思这类问题的人,因此你总是想太多。
You start to become unaware of what life has to offer and lose yourself within that.
你开始不理解生活需要馈赠什么,并且你会沉溺其中。
On one hand, you have incredible insight and wisdom but, on the other, it might be downright chaos.
一方面,你有着惊人的洞察力和智慧,但另一方面,这也可能让你陷入完全的混乱之中。
Instead of drowning in your thoughts, let things happen in moderation and find your stability.
不要沉浸在自己的想法中,让事情顺其自然的发生,并从中找到自己的稳定性。
4. Your need for space can drive people away from you.
4. 你需要空间,远离这些人。
Space is essential for you, and when you demand it, the people closest to you might take it the wrong way, creating massive misunderstandings.
空间对你而言必不可少,当你需要独处时,那些你最亲近的人可能会会错意,从而产生极大的误解。
During such situations make sure to find a way to compromise.
遇到这种情况,请一定找到一种折衷的方式。
5. You feel lonely.
5. 孤独感。
With all the misjudgments you face, and the difficulties you go through, it can get lonely from the view up top, and you never really grow out of it.
你所面对的误解、你所经历的困难,它们都会让你感到孤独,无法从中走出。
Loneliness follows you everywhere you go. Mostly because wisdom and a certain degree of isolation always go hand-in-hand.
不论你走到哪里,孤独都如影随形。这大部分是因为智慧和孤独的某种程度总是携手而来。
6. It's hard to find people similar to you.
6. 很难找到与你相似的人。
People often find you boring because you don't like hitting the bar like a normal young adult,
人们常常会觉得你很无聊,因为你并不像普通的年轻人那样泡吧,
or you'd rather stay in and watch a movie with a hot cup of tea instead of going out to a party.
你宁愿待在家里、看一部电影、喝一杯热茶,也不愿参加聚会。
You struggle to find others who share the same, relaxing hobbies.
你努力寻找着和你有着相同爱好的人。
7. Love seems impossible.
7. 爱情无望。
The dating pool seems small and dim when you struggle to talk to a majority of the people available.
当你难以和大部分人交流时,约会似乎也不会有的。

 老灵魂面对的十种困难.jpg

As a result, you feel cynical when it comes to love.

因此,当谈及爱情时,你会变得愤世嫉俗。
Making connections just doesn't seem worth it half the time, especially if you feel more rejected than accepted.
似乎不值得花时间去建立关系,特别是如果你觉得自己很有更能被拒绝的时候。
If you want to find and build something real and long-lasting, you have to be honest about what you want.
如果你想找到并建立起某些真实且长久的关系,你需要对自己的想要的东西诚实。
8. Your philosophical tendencies can be overwhelming.
8. 你的哲学倾向无法抵抗。
Your mind is constantly connecting every piece of information to one another.
你的思维不断地和每一条信息相联系。
It's called webbed thinking, and while being able to create limitless possibilities sounds genius,
这被称为网状思维,虽然能像天才一样创造出无尽的可能,
your thoughts can became a mess, leaving you tangled and overwhelmed.
但你的思维可能变的一团糟,让你困惑、不知所措。
9. You forgive things too easily.
9. 太过轻易地原谅。
You see things and understand what peoples' intentions are, never reading things just on a surface level
你的心思剔透,能明白别人的意图,也绝不从表面理解事物。
You dig and find reasons for why people are the way they are
你探求并寻找人们行为背后的原因
and, consequently, you have a great capacity to forgive, even for those who don't necessarily deserve it.
因此你总对别人包容,哪怕是那些并不值得的人。
10. It's hard for you to participate in life.
10. 很难投入生活之中。
Instead of participating in events, you'd rather observe and analyze on the sidelines because it allows for your mind to roam.
相比参加活动,你更愿意做一名旁观者,观察并分析,因为这能让你的思维漫游。
And as someone who values space, it's hard not to indulge in that.
作为珍视空间的人,很难不沉溺其中。
As it becomes a habit for you to watch instead of do, you find it increasingly harder to join in.
由于观察成为了你的一种习惯,你会发现要参与其中变得越加困难。
You know you're missing out, but it's also hard to shut off your judgments against yourself.
你知道自己将被遗忘,但是真的很难去违背自己。
Remember, you're a work in progress, it's okay to be scared, but don't let yourself stop yourself from doing what you want.
记住,你在进步之中,害怕也没关系,但是不要阻止自己去做想做的事情。
Do you consider yourself an old soul? If so, have you ever experienced any of these difficulties or have tips on how to overcome them?
你觉得自己是老灵魂么?如果是,你是否经历过这些困难或者你有什么方法能够克服它们?
Feel free to share in the comments below.
请在下方评论留言。
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to visit our website and other social media for more content.
如果喜欢本期视频,请登录我们的网站和其他社交媒体观看更多内容。
And if you'd like to support us, please check out our new Patreon account or grab a digital magazine from our shop.
如果你想支持我们,请登录我们的Patreon账号或从我们的商店订购电子杂志。
Also, for a limited time, Psych2Go is giving away free PSI pendants to those who purchase our magazine bundle. So grab them quickly.
Psych2Go为那些购买杂志的朋友限时供应免费PSI挂饰。赶快订购吧。
Links will be in the description below. Thanks for watching!
简介下方附上连接。感谢收看!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
essential [i'senʃəl]

想一想再看

n. 要素,要点
adj. 必要的,重要的,本

联想记忆
tangled ['tæŋɡld]

想一想再看

adj. 紊乱的;纠缠的;缠结的;复杂的

 
purchase ['pə:tʃəs]

想一想再看

vt. 买,购买
n. 购买,购买的物品

 
outlet ['autlet]

想一想再看

n. 出口,出路,通风口,批发商店

 
communication [kə.mju:ni'keiʃn]

想一想再看

n. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信

 
observe [əb'zə:v]

想一想再看

v. 观察,遵守,注意到
v. 评论,庆

联想记忆
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
operate ['ɔpəreit]

想一想再看

v. 操作,运转,经营,动手术

 
stability [stə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 稳定性,居于修道院

联想记忆
overwhelmingly [.əvə'welmiŋli]

想一想再看

adv. 压倒性地,不可抵抗地

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 创造力和抑郁症有何联系 2018-07-05
  • 高情商的7种表现 2018-07-07
  • 儿童虐待 2018-07-14
  • 你是哪一种灵魂元素 2018-07-19
  • 应对创伤后应激障碍 2018-07-21
  • 下一篇:儿童虐待
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。