手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

你看过电影《红色警戒999》吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We have to talk to you about your brilliant new movie Triple Nine.

我们想跟你聊聊你阿布超棒的电影 九九九行动
Which is—it is a very, very—well, I will call a cast of men.
它——非常非常 就说是有很多明星好了
It is you, Norman Reedus, Anthony Macky, a lot of testosterone.
有你 诺曼·瑞杜斯 安东尼·麦基 很多硬汉
Yeah, full on. Knocking around.
对 很多
Is that what it was like making the movie?
你们拍电影的时候什么样子啊
Yeah, I mean it was—cuz you know, cops were corrupt, you know, bad cops
电影的情节里 有很多的贪污的警察 坏警察啊
and also exmilitary guys, I'm playing one of those guys
退役军人之类的 我的角色就是其中之一
so I was doing a lot of working out before hand and really trying to get into the testosterone fueled mindset.
我提前有做过锻炼 想变成硬汉之一嘛
And then got down to Atlanta.
有一天我们去亚特兰大拍戏

你看过电影《红色警戒999》吗?

A lot of us got down there when we were having this lunch, for the first reading, the whole thing

很多人一起吃午饭 周围都是那些小流氓啊
and it was all the guys and the gang, bank heists and really tough stuff.
银行抢劫犯啦 这种很不好惹的角色
And I'm the gang leader so I'm trying, done know those guys.
我是他们的头头 但当时还不是很了解他们
I didn't know them that well at that point it was the early rehearsal.
因为当时是在排练
I'm trying to give off that I'm somebody to be respected.
我就试着想表现的强势一点 让大家觉得我也不好惹
Damn straight, yeah.
就是要这么直白
Lunch comes in.
然后午饭上了
I have a little bit or something. Some fries. Yeah.
我吃了一点 薯条 嗯
You know, nice and this little, they have these little tiny tomato kechup bottles.
挺好的 然后桌上有那种小瓶的番茄酱
That you get in fancy hotels, yes.
对 有些好点的酒店也会有
I pick it up. Everything is normal, and I'm like—
我拿起来 本来都挺好的 然后我一拧——
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
You are doing all the working out.
你是用了全身力气都拧不开吗
I was like ripped. I couldn't even put this jacket on.
我肌肉都鼓起来了 衣服都快撑破了
And I couldn't get it open it must have been some internal flaw like.
但就是打不开 我觉得那一瓶肯定有问题
You mean one of these bottles?
你是说这种瓶子吗
One of these bottles, this is what you mean.
这种是吧
You are saying you worked out too much that like.
然后你使劲浑身解数都打不开
I wish to show how easy it is.
你来看看 真的很容易
Look, it is so easy and this is a good for not doing exercise. Here we go.
看 就这么简单 这就看出不经常锻炼的坏处了吧
Let's show, it's kind of tricky but look, it's fairly straight forward.
看 这就有点诡异了 真的就是这么简单
Oh, come on. Go on. Take the lid off.
加油 把盖子拧开
I can't take the lid off.
我拧不开
Take the lid off.
拧开
Go on. Just one more try.
加油 再试一次
We glued it shut.
这个是我们粘一起了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的

 
flaw [flɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 瑕疵,缺陷,裂缝
v. 使破裂,有瑕疵

 
respected [ri'spektid]

想一想再看

adj. 受尊敬的 v. 尊敬;重视(respect的过

 
lid [lid]

想一想再看

n. 盖,眼睑
vt. 给 ... 装盖子

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
corrupt [kə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

adj. 腐败的,堕落的
vt. 使 ...

联想记忆
rehearsal [ri'hə:sl]

想一想再看

n. 排练,彩排

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。