手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

柯登谈第58届格莱美颁奖典礼

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I made a change. I made a change.

我换衣服了 我真的换衣服了
I said to Justin, I'm wearing white.
我跟贾斯汀说 我要穿白的
He was like cool, I will wear something different. Did you see that?
他说 好啊 我就穿点别的颜色吧 你们有看到吗
I just got here. I just got here from the Grammys.
我刚到 刚从格莱美现场回来
I left there. I came here.
从那走 来了这里
What an electric night.
那天的现场真是太精彩了
You guys, you watched it here.
你们 应该都看了吧
You watched it at home, right? Fantastic.
在家看了吗 真好
The countdown to the show was hosted by Shad Moss or as I will always know him, Bow Wow.
节目开始时是萨德·莫斯在倒计时 我老叫他旺旺
And it got off to a great start.
这个开场很不错

柯登谈第58届格莱美颁奖典礼

Okay. It got off to three great starts.

好吧 这个开场可以列入年度最佳开场之一了
The 58th annual Grammy awards, are getting ready to start—now!
第58届年度格莱美颁奖典礼 现在开始
Whooo. 58th Grammy awards, I'm out of here. It's time.
喔 第58届格莱美颁奖典礼 即将开始
Peace. I'm dancing. And it's almost about that time.
我想跳舞了 马上就要开始了
Right about now.
就是现在
Whooo!
Whooo!
But everybody looked great tonight. They really did.
大家晚上都超美 真的
Taylor Swift looked beautiful.
泰勒·斯威夫特美丽动人
Selena Gomez looks gorgeous.
赛琳娜·戈麦斯艳光四射
Stevie Wonder certainly made a statement with his camouflage tuxedo.
史蒂夫·旺达穿着他的礼服做了讲话
That statement was if I can't see you, you can't see me.
讲话内容是 如果我看不见你 那你也看不见我
The first award of the night was to Kendrick Lamar for best rap album. Amazing.
晚上的第一项奖是最佳说唱专辑奖 颁给了肯德里克·拉马尔 非常棒
Of course if this were the Oscars, best rap album would definitely have gone to Carrie Underwood.
当然 如果这是奥斯卡的话 最佳说唱专辑一定是嘉莉·木下的
For an award show it didn't seem like there were that mean awards.
作为一个颁奖典礼 格莱美的奖项设置的并不多
There were a lot of tributes.
倒是有很多的致谢
One of the most touching moments that night was when Lady Gaga performed an amazing tribute to Lady Gaga.
最令人动容的场景之一 就是lady gaga的精彩表演献给lady gaga
I'm kidding. It was a tribute to David Bowie.
我开玩笑的 是献给大卫·鲍伊的
Actually it was more of Intel Pentium Processor commercial.
事实上这个听起来有点像是给因特尔的奔腾处理器打广告
We could sell Intel just for one day.
我们一天之内就能把因特尔卖出去
Stay classy, Gaga.
保持住你的优秀 gaga
But the show, did you see, it ended a little weird.
但不知道你们有没有发现 结尾的时候有点奇怪
Like it's almost like the producers said so who has been on the show so far.
就好像是 导演在一旁盘算 现在上了的都有谁来着
We have Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, John Legend, how do we end this thing?
阿黛尔 肯德里克·拉马尔 泰勒·斯威夫特 约翰·莱金德 那怎么结束呢
I know, Pitbull, Robin Thicke and Joe Perry.
有了 皮普保罗 罗宾·西克 乔·派瑞
Feels like something's missing.
感觉好像漏掉了谁
I know, Modern Family's Sophia Vergara dressed as a taxi.
对了 摩登家庭的索菲亚·维佳拉 穿的像个出租车一样
We've got the guys.
就这些
This is the Grammy's.
这就是格莱美的情况
Of course tonight was the network television debut of Johnny Depp's supergroup the Hollywood Vampires.
当然今晚也是强尼·戴普的好莱坞吸血鬼的电视首秀
In the band is Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith Joe Perry and two members of Guns N' Roses.
乐队成员有强尼·戴普 爱丽丝·库伯 史密斯飞船的乔·派瑞 和枪炮玫瑰的两名成员
We have a picture.
我们这里有张照片
I thought vampires didn't age.
我还以为吸血鬼不会老
I also figured out why they are called the Hollywood Vampires
我还发现 他们之所以叫做好莱坞
is because they're from Hollywood and they suck.
是因为他们来自好莱坞还很垃圾(会吸)
No, they suck blood.
不是 我是说他们会吸血
They suck blood, guys.
我是说吸血
Let me—come on. Let me finish.
让我——拜托 让我说完好吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tribute ['tribju:t]

想一想再看

n. 贡品,颂词,称赞,(表示敬意的)礼物

联想记忆
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 
swift [swift]

想一想再看

adj. 快的,迅速的
n. 雨燕,线轴

 
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 网络,网状物,网状系统
vt. (

 
camouflage ['kæmuflɑ:ʒ]

想一想再看

n. 伪装,掩饰,迷彩服 v. 伪装,欺瞒

联想记忆
tuxedo [tʌk'si:dəu]

想一想再看

n. 男士无尾半正式晚礼服

联想记忆
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
debut ['debju]

想一想再看

n. 初次登场,首次露面 v. 初次登场

联想记忆
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。