手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

小特真的精神衰弱吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We have a great show for you tonight. Oh, actually tonight was an all-new episode of Bachelor In Paradise.

今晚的节目很精彩,今晚全新一季《单身汉天堂》开始。
You know I love that show. But if you really want to see some reality stars go at it on TV,
我喜欢这个节目,但如果你真的想看明星在电视上的表现,
just check out Omarosa and President Trump. Cause that's...that's where it's.....
那就看看奥玛罗萨和小特吧,这才是...
that where it's juicy right now. Oh, my goodness.
那才真的带劲,老天啊。
The big story is, of course, Omarosa. She's been promoting her new book, Unhinged.
大新闻啊,奥玛罗萨正在宣传她的新书《精神错乱》。
It's about her time in the White House. She claims President Trump has mentally declined.
讲述了她在白宫的生活,她称小特总统精神衰弱。
Trump was furious. He said, This book is an outrage and, Wait, what were we talking about?
小特气愤了,他说这本书让人愤慨,等一下,我们在说什么?
Oh, yeah, an outrage. Wait, what were we talking about?
哦对愤慨,我们在说什么?
And on Meet the Press yesterday, Omarosa played a recording of Trump's chief of staff,
在昨晚的《会见新闻界》栏目中,奥玛罗萨记录了小特幕僚长的对话,
John Kelly, firing her in the White House situation room. Listen to this.
约翰·克里,当时他在白宫情报室解雇了她,来听听。
We're gonna talk to you about leaving the White House.
我们来谈一下你离开白宫的事。
Can I ask you a couple of questions?Does the president..
我能问你几个问题吗?总统知道..
Is the president aware of what's going on? Don't do, let's not go down the road.
总统知道这件事吗?不要这么做。
This is a non-negotiable discussion.
这个问题是没有商讨余地的。
Hmm. Turns out any time someone asks, Is the President aware of what's going on,
恩,只要有人问你,总统知道这件事情吗,
Kelly says, Let's not go down that road. It's a dead end. The President is not aware of what's going on.
克里的回答是,不要这么做,那是不可能的,总统不知道这些事情。
Experts said, Nobody's ever made a recording in that room. Then one guy said... That you know about.
专家称还没人在情报室录音,但有一个人却说,你懂得的。
Then on the Today Show this morning, Omarosa shared a phone call
而在早上的《今日秀》,奥玛罗萨分享了一个电话录音,
that she recorded between her and Trump after she was fired. Listen to this.
是她和小特总统的对话录音,这是在她被解雇以后,来听听。
Omarosa, what's going on? I just saw on the news that you're
奥玛罗萨怎么了?我刚刚看到新闻,

123.jpg

thinking about leaving? What happened? General Kelly, General Kelly

你要考虑离开?怎么回事?克里幕僚长,克里幕僚长
came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave.
找到我,说你们想让我离开。
No, I...Nobody evven told me about it. Wow. You know they run a big operation,
不是,没人跟我说了,哦,他们在搞个大行动,
but I didn't know it. I didn't know that. Goddamn it. I don't love you leaving at all.
但我不知道,我不知道,见鬼,我不愿意你离开。
Wow, Trump's like your friend who pretends to be sad when plans get canceled. He's like,
小特就像你的朋友,计划取消时装作非常难受,他好似在说,
What? You're sick? You can't do brunch? Oh, damn it. Oh, I don't love that.
什么?病了?你没法做早午餐了?见鬼,我不喜欢。
I don't love that at all. The brunch was 40 minutes away from my house?
我一点都不喜欢,午餐还有40分钟?
Oh. You can't...We're gonna have to cancel? Oh, no. I don't love this at all.
我们要取消吗?老天,我一点都不喜欢。
And you hear about this? In her new book, Omarosa claims that she once walked in on Trump
听说了吗,在她的新书中,奥玛罗萨称她一次打扰到了小特,
in the Oval Office eating a piece of paper. Eating paper.
正好看到他在总统办公室吃纸,吃纸。
On the bright side, that's actually the healthiest thing he's ever eaten.
好的方面是,这是他吃的最健康的食物。
But still... He was eating...chewing on...
但他还是在吃,咀嚼...
That's right. She says that Trump ate a piece of paper in the Oval Office.
没错,她说小特在办公室吃纸。
But I think Trump was just confused because it was a note from an angry staffer that said, Eat me.
但我认为小特感到有些困惑,那是一张愤怒员工的便条,写着吃我。
And you go...No. But before all this got out, Trump's campaign tried to keep
不,但就在这个公布之前,小特的竞选团队试图
Omarosa quiet by offering her $180,000 in hush money.
让奥玛罗萨闭嘴,向她支付18万美金封口费。
When Stormy Daniels heard that, she was like, Oh, my God. What did she have to do for the extra $50,000? Holy moly.
当斯托米·丹尼尔斯听说时,她说老天,那额外5万美金她会怎么处理?老天。
But I saw that while he was at his golf club in New Jersey this weekend,
小特本周末现身新泽西州高尔夫俱乐部,
Trump had a few words for Omarosa. Check out what he said after a reporter asked about her. Watch this.
小特对奥玛罗萨问题讲了几句,一位记者问及此事,来看看他是怎么说的。
I better not go any further. Lowlife.
我不想再多赘述了,低等人。
The real story is that Trump doesn't understand how whispering works.
真实故事是,小特不知道什么耳语。
He's like I got a secret for you. Nobody can hear it. Just you and me.
他说我有个秘密,没人能听见,只有你和我。
But the President's been keeping busy. On Friday night, he had dinner with the C.E.O. of Apple, Tim Cook.
最近小特很忙碌,周五晚上,他与苹果执行官蒂姆·库克一起吃晚宴。
And this is nice. Trump even picked up the check. But then he ate it. What?!
不错,小特看了看账单,随后吃了起来。
Yeah, he just, he eats paper. He can't help it. He can't help himself. He's just eating paper, yeah.
他就是在吃纸,他不能停,他情不自禁,他就是在吃。
And finally, this is good. An 11-year-old boy in Florida was able to hack into a state elections website
最后这个有趣,佛州11岁男孩能够入侵大州选举网站,
and change results in under 10 minutes. So get ready to meet Florida's next governor, Fortnite McDeadpool.
并更改选举结果,而且只需要十分钟,让我们准备迎接未来新任州长堡垒·死侍。
You guys, we have a great show tonight. Give it up for the Roots.
今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
outrage ['autreidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 暴行,侮辱,愤怒
vt. 凌辱,激怒

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
hush [hʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 肃静,安静,沉默
vi. 安静下来,掩饰

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
campaign [kæm'pein]

想一想再看

n. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动
v. 从事运

联想记忆
recording [ri'kɔ:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 录音 动词record的现在分词

联想记忆
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
hack [hæk]

想一想再看

n. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。