手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

史上最烂电影 绝对让你大跌眼镜

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, the Oscar nominations just came out on Tuesday.

周二奥斯卡提名刚刚出炉

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated.

恭喜所有被提名的演员

And I'm happy to say that Hollywood is finally showing females some respect.

我很高兴看到好莱坞终于开始尊重女性了

This year everyone--Yeah.

今年所有人 嗯

Listen to this. This year, everyone in the Best Actress category is a woman. So we--

听着 今年最佳女演员一类里所有的提名人都是女性 我们

We did it. There are a lot of great movies out there.

我们做到了 有很多很棒的电影

388.png

You know, there are also a lot of bad movies out there.

当然了 也有很多很烂的电影

And-- well, I don't want to say bad. Bad is not the word.

我不想说烂 烂这个字用的不好

It's just that they don't have good acting or writing or directing.

我只是想说它们的演技 编剧或导演不够好

So they're just not good. And I don't even understand how bad movies get made, but they do.

所以它们只是不好而已 真搞不明白 这些烂电影是怎么做出来的 但它们就是存在着

There's a lot of bad movies. And I want to show you something I found.

有很多烂电影 我想给大家看看我找到的几个

And I don't think you've ever seen this. I don't know who's seen these.

我觉得你们肯定没看过 估计没人看过

But these are really real-- someone gave someone money and said, "Yes." And then--

不过这些都是真实的 某人给某人钱 说“好” 然后

--not only that, but then afterwards said, "Let's release it. This is good."

不仅如此 他们还接着说“我们上映吧 还不错”

So this is a clip from a movie that's called "Shark Attack 3: Megalodon."

这是《鲨鱼袭击3:巨牙鲨》里面的一个片段

Here's the thing about this one.

是这样

This one was released in 2002, not that long ago.

这部电影在2002年上映 也没那么老

And the special effects are probably 1952.

但这特效却像是1952年的

I can't believe how bad this is.

难以置信它有多烂

You know, if you don't have enough money to make a movie, don't make a movie.

如果你没钱拍电影 那就别拍啊

That's insane. So this next clip-- this is from 1986.

简直疯了 下一个短片 是1986年的

It's a martial arts movie called "No Retreat, No Surrender."

是一部武术电影 叫做《不退缩 不投降》

This is-- the character-- there's a training montage.

这是 主角 有一段训练混剪

And it starts off-- first of all, it starts off very impressive.

首先 一出场就惊死个人

And you'll see what I mean with the push up. And then it takes an odd turn.

看到俯卧撑的时候你们就明白我啥意思了 然后又是个很奇怪的转折

Oh man. Isn't that impressive though, the two finger-- the one armed push up?

天哪 是不是很厉害 两个手指 单臂俯卧撑

Yeah, that's amazing. Yeah.

对 很厉害 嗯

Because one armed push up, I think you could probably do.

我觉得单臂俯卧撑你能做到

I could do it. Yeah. Could you do a two finger?

我可以 对 你能用两根手指做俯卧撑吗?

But with two fingers, no. I don't know.

两根手指 不行 不知道

That's difficult. It is. Yeah. But two fingers?

很难的 很难 两根手指?

That's-- listen, I would say the two finger thing is a little difficult. Like--

听着 我想说两根手指做俯卧撑真不容易

One, OK. But the two finger-- but I'll tell you what.

一个胳膊 可以 但两根手指 不过我想说

I'll make that two fingered thing happen before I do that. Yeah.

在我能做那件事之前我一定能做到两根手指的俯卧撑 嗯

All right. This last clip is-- this is my favorite one.

好 最后一个短片时 这是我最喜欢的一个

This is unbelievable. I cannot even get over this.

难以置信 我都摆脱不了了

And I could watch it again and again and again.

我可以一遍又一遍地看

This is a Turkish film called "Karate Girl."

这是一部土耳其的电影 叫做《空手道女孩》

It's the longest death I have ever seen on camera.

这是我在屏幕上看到最漫长的死亡

Wait. Oh. Wait.

等一下 哦 等一下

It's not over. He's not dead yet. Here's the second half.

还没结束呢 他还没死 这是第二部分

Still not dead.

还是没死

And it's called "Karate Girl."

它竟然叫《空手道女孩》

She does one thing to his neck in the beginning, and the rest is with a gun.

她只有在一开始的时候攻击了他的脖子 剩下的全是用枪完成的

I don't understand.

不理解

She's karate girl. Just kill him with the hand.

她是空手道女孩啊 直接空手杀死他

If you see a bad movie that's good, please send it to me.

如果你看很不错的烂电影 请发给我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
category ['kætigəri]

想一想再看

n. 种类,类别

 
retreat [ri'tri:t]

想一想再看

n. 休息寓所,撤退,隐居
v. 撤退,向后倾

联想记忆
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
martial ['mɑ:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 军事的,战争的

联想记忆
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
surrender [sə'rendə]

想一想再看

v. 投降,让与,屈服
n. 投降,屈服,放弃

联想记忆
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。