手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

天真无邪 孩子们对男女之不同的爆笑回答

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

There's one thing I believe in this world is that the chupacabra is real and he's hiding in our hair.

我相信的一个事实就是卓柏卡布拉(吸食山羊血的怪物)是存在的,它就躲在我们的头发里。
And I also, if there are two things that I believe it's that we can learn so much from our children, you know.
而且我还相信的另一个事实就是我们能从孩子身上学到很多东西。
Kids have an interesting take on just about anything.
孩子们几乎对任何事情都有着有趣的理解。
They see things in a way that we as adults can't you know, we have prejudices
他们看事物的方式正是我们大人所不能的,我们有偏见,
we have preconceived notions, we have all sorts of things like that. So,
我们有成见等等与之类似的东西。因此,
I recently sat down with a group of young people to ask them
我最近与一群小朋友坐在一起来问他们
what the difference is between boys and girls. This is something I've actually been wondering about for years.
男孩和女孩有什么不同。这个问题其实也是我多年来一直想弄明白的。
And as you will see here I got some exceptionally enlightening answers.
接下来大家就会看到,我得到了一些很有启发的回答。
What's the difference between a boy and a girl?
男孩和女孩有什么不同?
Well, boys like doing like rough sort of stuff and girls like doing kind of like kind and soft
呃,男孩做事比较狂暴,而女孩做事则比较温和、轻柔
Girls are gentle? Yeah. And boys are vicious animals? Yeah.
女孩很温柔?对。男孩则是凶猛的野兽?对。
The boys has thicker hair than the girl. Thicker? Thicker. Sometimes yeah? Sometimes.
男孩的头发比女孩要厚。更厚?更厚。有时是这样,对吧?有时是这样的。
Um, the boys wear a yarmulke. Boys wear a yarmulke, right. And girls don't. That's right.
嗯,男孩戴圆顶小帽(犹太男子会戴的)。男孩戴圆顶小帽,很对。女孩子就不会。说得对。
You can tell by the Adam's apple, because if they don't have an Adam's apple then it's a girl, but if they do then it's a boy.
看有没有喉结就知道了,如果没有喉结,那她就是女孩;如果有,那就是男孩。
That's right. That's absolutely right.
很对。完全正确。
Girls like pink, boys don't. Sometimes boys like pink and sometimes girls don't like pink, right? Yeah.
女孩喜欢粉色,而男孩不。有的男孩喜欢粉色而有的女孩却不喜欢,不是吗?就是嘛。
Girl shop a lot, boys don't. Sometimes boys shop a lot though. I know.
女孩喜欢购物,男孩则不。但是有的男孩也喜欢购物啊。我知道。
Boys like to, um, watch TV a lot and girls don't. They don't?!
男孩喜欢看电视,女孩则不。她们不喜欢?!
I think some girls do. Un, this is tough. Yeah, This is a difficult one.
我觉得有的女孩也喜欢看啊。艾玛,这问题就是难回答。是吧,确实很难回答。

68

We could dance around this forever, right? Yeah! You and I. Yeah.

我们俩可以永远这么绕下去,对吧?是的!你和我。是的。
I know a way but I think it's really disturbing.
我知道一个办法,但就是非常令人不安。
What is disturbing? Um, you know how you tell a boy a boy pup from a girl pup?
什么令人不安啊?呃,你知道怎么辨别小公狗和小母狗吗?
Um, you know when people um hit their thing in between their legs, you know how they say, aww my nuts! What?
呃,比如当人们打到了他们大腿夹着的老二时,他们会大喊道,哦,我的JJ!神马?
Ow, my nuts. They actually mean the, well... Who said this?
哦,我的JJ。他们其实是指,那个……谁这么喊过?
Um, I'm just trying to express what the question you asked me. Oh, okay. No, you go ahead.
呃,我只是在尝试表达你问我的那个问题。哦,好吧,你继续。
Again, you know what's the difference between a boy and a girl?
再问一遍,男孩和女孩有什么不同?
Well, I shouldn't say the disturbing way, but most girls have longer hair than boys. Okay. 90%. Well done.
其实我不应该说那令人不安的方面,但大多数女孩的头发比男孩的要长。好吧。90%。你还真会唬人。
What is the difference between a boy and a girl?
男孩和女孩有什么不同?
You do it, Meiya. No, you do it.
米娅,你来说。我不,你来说。
She was talking about something. What?
她刚才就在说。说了什么?
She was saying something in the car that this little poetic words, but you...
她刚才在车里说了一小段诗句,不过你……
Oh, well, tell us that, for sure. What is it?
哦,哎呀,那快说来听听,你们都说了些啥?
That was Venus, penis, Cupid, stupid. That was Venus, penis, Cupid, stupid? Yeah.
那就是维纳斯,小JJ,丘比特,小笨蛋。就是维纳斯,小JJ,丘比特,小笨蛋?没错。
Is this song? No, it's a poem my friends read upon when we were finding funny rhymes. Oh, it's a poem
这是歌么?不是,它是我朋友在我们发现了有趣的韵脚时会说的。哦,是诗啊。
Oh, that's a pretty funny one, right?
哦,这句诗还真有趣啊,对吗?
So, what's different about boys and girls?
那么,男孩和女孩有什么不同?
Hair,they have longer than... And their privates are different. Right.
头发,她们的头发比(男孩)更长……他们的私处也不一样。说的对。
They are called differently. Penis and vagina. Finally some honesty.
它们的叫法不一样。一个叫小JJ,一个叫小BB。终于有说实话的了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exceptionally [ik'sepʃənəli]

想一想再看

adv. 例外地,格外地,特别地

联想记忆
enlightening

想一想再看

adj. 有启迪的,使人感悟的 动词enlighten的

 
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
disturbing [di'stə:biŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
vicious ['viʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。