手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

年轻人和老人眼中的那些表情图像

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So you know I try to stay up with the current trends.

大家知道 我一直努力紧跟潮流

And I tweet on the Twitter, and I gram on the Instagram, and I drunk shop on Amazon.

我会用推特 用Instagram 还沉迷于亚马逊上的店铺

And you know there are these things on your phone called emojis?

大家知道你们手机上有种叫做表情的东西吧

Do you know what these emojis are?

你们知道这些表情是什么吗

OK. If you don't know, emojis are those tiny little images you can put in your texts.

好 如果你不知道 表情就是那些可以放在信息中的小图像

And there's hundreds of them.

有成百上千种表情

390.png

And some are obvious and you know what they are, like there's a heart.

有些很明显 一看就知道是什么意思 比如这颗心

Yeah, I mean, everybody has seen that one.

嗯 大家都见过这个表情

And then some just don't make as much sense that they've came up with.

但有些表情却说不通

There's one here.

比如这个

I used that once when I was texting about the Olsen twins.

我跟别人讨论奥尔森双胞胎的时候用过一次这个图像

But that's the only time.

那是唯一的一次

But I did some research, and I found out the emoji can be used for two different things, depending on your age.

我做了些研究 发现年龄差别会导致对表情的理解完全不同

So here's some examples. The first one I want to show you is this one.

这儿有一些例子 第一个是这个

And this to younger people, it means I'm happy.

这对年轻人而言是我很开心

But to older people, it means I can't find my bottom dentures.

但对老年人而言是我找不到我下牙的假牙了

I can't find them.

我没找到

Here's another one. To younger people, it means I'm wild and crazy.

下一个 年轻人觉得这表示我很狂野

And to older people, it means I got my plastic surgery done in Mexico.

老年人觉得这表示我在墨西哥做了整容手术

Here's another one. To younger people, this means you're hot.

下一个 年轻人觉得这表示你很性感

To older people, it means I'm hot. My estrogen patch expired.

老年人觉得这是我好热 我的雌激素皮贴过期了

Thank you. Here's another one.

谢谢 下一个

And this is to younger people, it means me and my girlfriend.

年轻人觉得这表示我和我女票

To older people, it means "roommates."

老年人觉得它表示“室友”

Here's another one. This one means to younger people, hi, what day and time does your plane arrive?

下一个 年轻人觉得它表示 嗨 你的飞机哪一天什么时候抵达?

To older people, it means my keyboard is stuck on the tiny pictures.

老年人觉得这是我的键盘锁定只能输入图片了

How do I change it back to normal so I can stop typing this nonsense?

我怎么把它改回正常输入法

And why do they make the phone so small anyway?

为什么要把手机造这么小?

I hope it helped.

希望能帮到你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
surgery ['sə:dʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 外科,外科手术,诊所

 
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
patch [pætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 补丁,小片
vt. 修补,补缀

 
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。