手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

最新火爆美剧《美国犯罪故事》

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Wednesday so you know what that means, Reggie, you know what that means,

今天周三了 你知道这意味着什么吗 雷吉
it's Wednesday, do you know what that means?
今天周三 你知道这意味着什么吗
Time to watch Prometheus.
今天可以看普罗米休斯
'Cuz you watch it every Wednesday? Yes.
就因为你每周三都看吗 你就只记得这个 对
No, do you know what I am saying it's Wednesday in relation to the show,
不是这个 我要说的是跟我们节目相关的
what have we been doing on Wednesday the past couple of weeks.
想想前几周周三我们节目在做什么
Something to do with orange juice.
跟橙汁有关的
No. In a way, you are close, you are actually very close.
错 从某个角度讲 你的答案很接近了
You are actually very close because—you are right.
真的非常接近了——你说的对
It's time, it's time to get into last night's episode of The People versus O.J. Simpson.
今天是分析昨晚的公诉人对OJ辛普森的时间

最新火爆美剧《美国罪案故事》

Are you watching this show? I mean it's incredible.

你有看这个剧吗 有个特别神奇的事
The more I watch this show, the more I'm actually starting to think the guy from Jerry Ma Gier did it.
我越是看这部剧 跟杰瑞马的想法越是接近
Honestly, I am, like, but there are so many disturbing details in the O.J. Trial
真的 但审判辛普森那段很多细节很容易让人分心
that I need to address the most disturbing of them all.
我想把里面的最让人分心的细节指出来
Which is the amount of hourglasses in Judge Lance Ito's office.
也就是法官伊藤办公室里的沙漏的数量
Have you noticed this? You will now.
你们有留意过吗 马上你们就能看到了
Look at this. Look.
看这里
Hourglass, hourglass, hourglass, hourglass, hourglass, hourglass.
沙漏 沙漏 沙漏 沙漏 沙漏 沙漏
Hourglass, hourglass, hourglass, hourglass, on top of an hour glass.
沙漏 沙漏 沙漏 沙漏上还有一个沙漏
It's incredible.
真的难以置信
He shouldn't be on the trial for O.J., he should be on the antiques road show.
他不应该在这个剧里面当法官 应该去演鉴宝路演
Do you know what I mean? Honestly, I'm looking, I'm like who needs that many hourglasses.
你们知道我什么意思吗 我觉得 谁会需要这么多沙漏呢
I understand the need to murder someone
相比一个人需要这么多沙漏
more than I understand the need to have that many hourglasses. I do.
我觉得还是谋杀案更好理解些 真的
Like have you got an hour glass, are you an hour glass guy?
你们有沙漏吗 你喜欢沙漏吗
I have not one. Who is, no one.
没有 在场谁有 没有吧
But last night's episode was actually, it was actually quite personal for me
但是昨天更新的那集 我是很喜欢的
because I am—I learned that I am not the only talk show host who is a fan of Lance Ito.
因为我发现——伊藤法官的脱口秀主持粉丝并不止我一个
I know that you were in showbiz, you want to see who sent me a fan letter today?
我知道你混娱乐圈 想知道今天哪个粉丝给我写了信吗
That's Arsenio Hall.
阿瑟尼奥·豪尔
So I was like, when Arsenio Hall sends a head shot to a judge on a murder case like that's fine.
我就在想 阿瑟尼奥·豪尔给一个审理谋杀案的法官寄照片就没事
But when I send a head shot to a judge on America idol, it's called harassing Harry Connick, Jr.
但如果我把我的照片发给美国偶像的裁判 那就是性骚扰小哈里·康尼克了吧
But it was a great episode last night.
昨晚的一集非常精彩
Last night's episode was all about friendship.
讲的都是友谊
I'm kidding. It was about race, right?
开玩笑的 都是关于种族的
And everything you're about to see was taken from last night's episode. Take a look.
下面你们要看到的都是从昨天晚上的那集剪出来的 一起来看
It's because I'm black.
因为我是黑人
I'm black. He's black. You're black.
我是黑人 他是黑人 你是黑人
You're white. Black people. White people. Black people. White people.
你是白人 黑人 白人 黑人 白人
Black cops. White press.
黑人警察 白人媒体
White golfing buddies
打高尔夫球的白人
Black. Black person. The black man.
我是黑人 黑人 黑人
African-American. African-Americans. African-Americans.
非裔美国人 非裔美国人 非裔美国人
Brother Brother.
兄弟 兄弟
African-Americans. African-Americans
非裔美国人 非裔美国人
Racially insensitive. Racial slur.
种族问题上不敏感 种族歧视
Come on, pretend we're at the Oscars.
来吧 假装我们是在奥斯卡现场
The show is only 42 minutes long. It's 42 minutes.
这集只有42分钟 只有42分钟
How can there be that many in one episode? It's amazing.
一季里面怎么会出现这么多次 难以置信
But finally the thing that really stood out last night is how much this case has influenced current pop culture.
还有一个问题 就是这个案子对流行文化有多大的影响
And it really, really has. Look at this.
事实证明 确实是有影响的 看这个
Hello?
你好
It's me. So listen. Bill isn't coming back.
是我 听我说 比尔回不来了
What? Wow, that's terrible.
什么 啊 太遗憾了
We talked this afternoon. And you're comfortable with that.
我们今天下午说过这个问题 你当时觉得没问题
Oh my god.
Are you happy?
你现在开心吗
You know I am. I can't believe that.
开心啊 简直不敢相信
And now it's on us.
现在轮到我们了
Hello from the other side
我还是想打给你 即使阴阳相隔

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disturbing [di'stə:biŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist

 
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
slur [slə:]

想一想再看

n. 诽谤,耻辱,污点,污迹 n. [音]连音符 v.

联想记忆
insensitive [in'sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 不敏感的,麻木不仁的,感觉迟钝的

 
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。