手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

和父母坦白自己患有焦虑症

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

As you probably already know anxiety is a very stressful thing

大家都知道焦虑症是一件很有压力的事情,
and realizing that you may be living with it can be a tough pill to swallow.
大家也应该意识到患有焦虑症是一件难以承受的事。
Combining that with having to tell the people you love about it and you could have a recipe for a full-blown panic attack.
再加上要将这件事告诉你爱的人,你本来也可以有惊恐全面发作的处方。
Anxiety can make you feel fearful and ashamed all at once
焦虑可以让你突然恐惧,感到羞愧
and the thought of having to share those feelings with your parents may have you feeling vulnerable, alone, shameful and uneasy.
一想到要和你的父母分享这些感受,会让你觉得脆弱、孤独、羞耻且心神不安。
The good thing you've already tackled the hardest thing, which is accepting that you have an anxiety disorder.
好在你已经克服了最困难的事—接受自己患有焦虑症的事实。
So you may be thinking I want to tell my parents I'm suffering from an anxiety disorder but I don't know how.
或许你在想,我想告诉父母我患有焦虑症,但是我不知道该如何开口。
We here in Psych2go have a few tips that we think will make the experience a little easier
我们有些小招,应该能帮助大家更轻松的处理
and as always if you're feeling overwhelmed please seek professional help as soon as possible.
还有,如果你觉得不知所措,请尽快寻求专业帮助。
First off, you want to explain to your parents how you're feeling.
首先,你要向自己的父母解释你的感受。
For a lot of them, they may not really know what you're going through.
对于大部分父母而言,他们可能并不清楚你的遭遇。
Your folks may just think you're overly sensitive and are referring to that.
他们可能认为你只是太过敏感。
Everyone feels anxiety at some point in their life but the level you're experiencing is unbearable.
每个人都会在某一时刻感到焦虑,但是你所经历的焦虑程度是难以承受的。
When you express that to your parents this may help them empathize with what you're living with.
向父母描述你的感受,这或许能够帮助他们理解你的处境。
If you think that telling your parents face to face is too daunting,
如果你认为面对面告诉父母让人怯步,
it may be easier for you to get your feelings across in a letter.
那么写信告诉他们或许能轻松一些。
The nice thing about writing everything down in a letter is that you can take your time formulating your thoughts,
好在写信能够给你时间构思自己的想法,
you won't miss any important details and you'll have the option of reading it to them or leaving it somewhere that they'll find it.
也不会错过任何重要的细节,你还可以选择读给他们听或是把信放在他们找的得到的地方。
Once you've written everything out, you may even feel lighter and better about the situation.
一旦你把一切都写在信中,你甚至或觉得轻松、感觉更好。
You'll also want to remember to use examples.
记住还要举几个例子。

和父母坦白自己患有焦虑症.jpg

Your parents may not have any experience in anxiety or mental health,

你的父母或许没有焦虑症或心理健康方面的经历,
you could talk to them about how anxiety makes you feel physically sweaty out-of-breath and scared
你可以告诉他们焦虑症让你喘不过气来,
or you may find it easier to use situational examples like,
或者你可以举一些情景例子,比如,
'mom, I'm having trouble concentrating at school because I'm so worried about failure'
‘妈妈,我在学校无法集中注意力,因为我非常害怕失败’
or 'dad, I can't stop thinking about germs and constantly feel dirty'.
或者‘爸爸,我一直在想着细菌,觉得哪都脏’。
Now think of the people that you feel most comfortable with, these are probably your friends, right?
现在想一想让你相处舒适的人,这些人或许是你的朋友,对么?
Why not consider running through the conversation with them first.
为什么不考虑先和他们排练一下对话呢。
Your friends have probably been noticing changes in you with your anxiety
你的朋友可能已经注意到你的一些变化了
and this is a great chance for them to feel like they're helping you.
而此时就是一个好时机,让他们觉得自己是在帮助你。
The nice thing about this is even if your parents react negatively, odds are your friends won't
这么做的好处在于,即便你的父母反应消极,你的朋友却不会
which means at the end of the day, you'll still have some sort of support from them.
这意味着这一天结束后,你还是能够获得朋友的支持。
And most of all, please don't give up and please don't think that you need to explain everything in one letter or conversation.
最重要的是,请不要放弃,不要以为你需要通过一次对话或一封信向他们解释一切。
New things are going to pop up in your life regarding anxiety
和焦虑症相关的新事物会突然出现在你的生命中
and it may take a while for your parents to accept believe or even understand it.
你的父母需要时间去相信或者甚至是去理解。
Make sure you emphasize that this feeling is impacting your daily life and
一定要强调这种感受对你生活造成的影响并且
that you'd really like their support in order to get better.
你真心希望有他们的支持。
Not only that but there are tons of articles, TV shows, books and movies that talk about all different disorders including anxiety.
不仅如此,还有很多文章、电视节目、书籍和电影讲述了各种不同的心理疾病,包括焦虑症。
If your parents are having a hard time relating to your situation, suggest that they read or watch a few.
如果你的父母很难理解你的情况,那么就建议他们读读这些文章或是看看几部相关电影。
We hope that some of these tips will help you if you're thinking of telling your parents or loved ones about your struggle with anxiety.
我们希望这些小招能够帮助你,如果你正在考虑告诉你的父母或者爱的人你的遭遇的话。
Good luck and thanks for tuning in to Psych2go.
祝好运,感谢收看Psych2go。
Don't forget to Like and subscribe if you enjoyed this video and would like to see more of our content.
如果喜欢,不要忘记点赞并订阅我们的频道以观看更多内容。
And as always the link to the full article is in the description below.
我们会在下方放上全文链接。
If you did enjoy this video, then you may be interested in some of Psych2go's other videos.
如果你喜欢本期视频,你或许也会对我们的其他视频感兴趣。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
stressful ['stresfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 紧张的,压力重的

 
uneasy [ʌn'i:zi]

想一想再看

adj. 不自在的,心神不安的,不稳定的,不舒服的

 
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
emphasize ['emfəsaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 强调,着重

 
fearful ['fiəfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 担心的,可怕的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。