手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

到底谁是幕后黑手

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You guys, we have Paul McCartney on the show tonight!

朋友们,今晚保罗·麦卡特尼将做客节目。
Oh, my favorite. I just love him so much. Did you guys hear this? In a recent interview,
我最喜欢的明星,你们听说了吗?在近期采访中,
he said that he once saw God while he was doing psychedelic drugs.
他说有一次在用迷幻剂时看到了上帝。
Paul was like Oh, man, that's God. While God was like Holy crap, that's Paul McCartney!
保罗说老天这是上帝,而上帝却说老天,这是保罗·麦卡特尼!
My God! You're the biggest...I love you so much.
老天,你是我最喜欢的,我非常爱你。
We're excited here at NBC, not just because of Paul McCartney. But because the NFL season kicked off tonight
NBC不仅兴奋保罗的到来,还因为橄榄球联盟新赛季将在今晚打响,
with a game between the Atlanta Falcons and the Philadelphia Eagles. It is...
揭幕战将是亚特兰大猎鹰对战费城老鹰队,这是...
And it's perfect timing for the Eagles' fans cause they just sobered up from the Super Bowl. So that is...That's very nice. That's...
对于老鹰队球迷而言,这个时候对他们来说最棒,因为他们刚刚从去年超级碗的胜利中苏醒过来,不错。
It's fun having football on NBC. You can tell the game was on NBC, cause when a player committed a penalty,
NBC转播足球是不错的选择,你一看就知道是在NBC转播的,因为如果球员被罚球,
they didn't throw a flag, they just heard this. Of course, fantasy football also began tonight.
他们不会举旗子,他们只会听到这个声音。当然,虚拟足球赛今晚打响。
It's a fun way for people who are bad at real sports to realize that they're also bad at imaginary sports.
实际球技不怎么样的人发现他们的虚拟球技也非常糟糕。
It's just that odd combination.
这种结合真的是太怪了。
Oh, I saw that later this season too, the NFL will hold a game in Mexico.
听说本赛季后期,橄榄球联盟将在墨西哥举行比赛。
It's all part of the league's plan to combine as many things that Trump hates as possible. It's really, really clever.
联盟计划是尽可能将小特讨厌的事情加进来,太聪明了。
Rosie O'Donnell is doing the halftime show. Oh, my God. It's gonna be unbelievable. Yeah.
罗茜·欧唐内将进行中场表演,太难以置信了。
Jeff Sessions is a referee. Oh, my gosh. It's just really great.
杰夫·塞申斯将是裁判,太棒了。
Speaking of the President, after one of his staffers wrote an anonymous op-ed criticizing him,
说到小特,此前有员工写了一个未署名专栏批评小特,
Trump is trying to find out who it was. Today he said, It's kind of fun. It's like I'm playing a real life version of Blue's Clues.
小特希望找到那个人,他今天说很有意思,我好像是在玩真人版《蓝色斑点狗》。
We are looking for anonymous. We are looking for anonymous. We are looking for anonymous. Tell me who he is or she.
我们寻找无名氏,寻找无名氏,寻找无名氏,告诉我他或她是谁。
Blue, where are you, Blue? A lot of people are trying to figure out who wrote the article.
斑点狗,你在哪里?许多人正在寻找这个人。
Let's pick some phrases from the piece and see if they sound like anyone in the White House.
我们从视频中截取了几个短语,看看能和白宫人员对号入座吗。
We'll figure it out right now. We have a computer that can track these things. Yeah. For instance,
我们现在来看看,我们配备了可以追踪的电脑,比如说,
the author uses the phrase our shared values. Computer Accuspeech 3000, has anyone at the White House ever said that?
这个作者用了共同价值观这个词,Accuspeech3000电脑,白宫里有谁说过吗?
Our shared values. Our shared values. Shared values. Our shared values.
共同价值观,共同价值观,共同价值观,共同价值观。
Okay. Sounds like Mike Pence has said that before. But still it could be anyone. Okay?
好吧,听起来他是说过,但也有可能是任何人。
Another phrase they used was safer and more prosperous.
另一个句子是安全和更加繁荣。

3333.jpg

Let's see if anyone said that. Safer and more prosperous. Safer and more prosperous. And safer and more prosperous.

来看看有没有人说过,安全和更加繁荣,安全和更加繁荣,安全和更加繁荣。
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Those are pretty common sayings. It doesn't mean that he...
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,这些都是常用语吗,不代表任何意思。
It was definitely Mike pence. There was one article, one word in the article that really stood out that I had never heard before.
这一定是麦克·彭斯,文章中有一个词,很明显是我从来没有听过的。
It was the word lodestar. You ever heard that one? You ever...
这个词是指导原则,从没听说过吧?
Lodestar? Yeah, lodestar. Not lone star. Lodestar. Lodestar. No one's ever used that. Can we check it out?
指导原则?不是孤独的行星,而是指导原则,从来没人用过,来看看。
Has anyone used it? It really was the lodestar. It will be our lodestar. As our lodestar. Lodestar.
有人用过吗?这确实是指导原则,它将是指导原则,作为指导原则,指导原则。
Okay. It was Mike Pence. All right, that's fine. Let's just move on.
好吧,它就是麦克·彭斯,好吧,继续吧。
Wow. Lodestar. Lodestar. Today at Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation hearing,
哦哦,指导原则,指导原则,布雷特·卡瓦诺在高院听证会上,
Democrats released some of his confidential e-mails from 2003.
民主党公布了他2003年的一些秘密电邮。
Republicans were furious that his e-mails were being read. Then Hillary was like, Sucks, doesn't it?
共和党对公开电邮非常气愤,希拉里说到,糟糕真的吗。
I heard that Ford is recalling 2 million F-150 trucks because of fire concerns.
听说福特召回了200万辆F-150卡车,原因是有起火风险。
Then owners were like, Driving my F-150 while it's on fire? What's more badass than that?
车主们说,开F-150会起火?还有什么比这个疯狂?
Let's do it. Come on! Mud bogging! Let's do it!
来吧,来吧,冲出泥潭!
Hey, guys, I saw that Starbucks recently opened its first store in Italy.
朋友们,听说星巴克近期在意大利开了第一家店。
And this is weird. Over there the sizes are small, medium, and large. It's just....
这很奇怪,那里的咖啡杯分别为小号,中号和大号。
Really? That doesn't make any sense. Cause here they're Italian words. I think it makes perfect sense.
真的吗?很难理解,因为他们用意大利语,我觉得很好理解。
Finally, as I mentioned, the NFL is back, everybody.
最后,我刚才提到橄榄球联盟回来了。
Tonight, the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles took on the Atlanta Falcons in Philly right here on NBC.
今晚,超级碗冠军球队费城老鹰将在费城迎战亚特兰大猎鹰,NBC频道将会直播。
We wanted to help you get to know the players a little better.
我们想让大家更加了解这些球员。
So with that mind, it's time for Tonight Show Stats.
来看看我们的“今夜秀统计”了解一下。
Tonight Show stats. Tonight Show stats.
“今夜秀统计”“今夜秀统计”。
First up is Mack Hollins from the Eagles.
第一个是来自老鹰队的麦克·霍林斯。
His position is wide receiver. His age is 24. His hair cut age is nine.
他司职外接员,年龄24岁,理发年龄9岁。
Childhood dream is to fully grow into a Chia pet. That's right. Some stats.
儿时梦想是成长为一个奇雅花,没错。
Next, we have Matt Bryant from the Falcons. Number of years in the league, 17.
下一个是猎鹰队的马特·布赖恩特,联赛效力17年。
Number of daughters' boyfriends scared away, 17.
有17个女儿男朋友被吓跑。
Pre-game meal, two Schlitz Tall Boys and a pack of Marlboro Reds.
赛前饮食有两瓶喜力滋Tall Boys,一包万宝路。
Celebrity look-alike is Howie Mandel on a three-night bender.
他看上去很像狂欢三昼夜的霍伊·曼德尔。
And finally, we have Matt Pryor from the Eagles.
最后是老鹰队的马特·普赖尔。
Height, 6'7 Weight, 332 pounds. Looks like Abraham Lincoln after sex.
身高6英尺7英寸,体重332磅,看上去像亚伯拉罕·林肯刚狂欢完。
There you go. Those are your Tonight Show Stats. We have a great show. Give it up for the Roots!
这就是今夜秀统计,今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
combine [kəm'bain]

想一想再看

v. 结合,联合,使结合
n. 集团,联合企业

联想记忆
supreme [sju:'pri:m]

想一想再看

adj. 最高的,至上的,极度的

 
confirmation [.kɔnfə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 确认,证实,基督教的坚信礼

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
medium ['mi:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 媒体,方法,媒介
adj. 适中的,中等

联想记忆
combination [.kɔmbi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 结合,联合,联合体

联想记忆
fantasy ['fæntəsi]

想一想再看

n. 幻想
v. 幻想

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。