手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

纽约时装周落下帷幕

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, guys, Fashion Week wrapped up today here, in New York City.

朋友们,时装周在纽约落下帷幕。
It's very cool, actually. Everything on the runway will be in stores by 2019
非常棒,你将在2019年之前,在商场看到所有T台上的展示品,
and on the floor at TJ Maxx by 2030. Yeah, it's very cool how it works.
而要想在TJ Maxx商店看到要等到2030年了,就是这么回事。
Just put it in that pile over there. Check this out, one fashion week designer
把这些放那堆里,听说有一名设计师
created a human line with accessories that look like they're a part of your body.
设计了一个和人似乎融为一体的饰品。
Take a look at Kim Kardashian wearing some of it. Look at that.
来看看金·卡戴珊戴上后什么样,看看。
Yeah, it's perfect if you want to look like you just swallowed a necklace. It's perfect.
不错,看上去你吞了一条项链,完美。
Actually, I heard that Kanye West said that Kim Kardashian is actually enrolled in law school.
坎耶·维斯特说金·卡戴珊戴去法律学校上学了。
When he found out, President Trump said, I want to change my Supreme Court nominee.
小特发现后说,我想换一下高院候选人。
Can we do that now? Is it too late?
现在能吗?是不是有点晚了?
Speaking of the president, the White House is now planning a second meeting between Trump and Kim Jong-un.
说到总统,白宫正计划与小金的第二次会晤。
Which means in the last few months, Trump will have seen Kim Jong-un twice as many times as he's seen Melania. Oh! Oh! Oh!
所以在未来几个月,小特会见小金的次数是梅拉尼娅的一倍,哦哦哦。
I heard that there's a new documentary about dating apps called Swiped.
听说推出了与约会应用有关的纪录片,名字叫作《刷》。
Did you guys hear about this? Yeah. People thought the preview looked good,
你们听说了吗?人们觉得预告片不错,
but when they showed up, it looked like a completely different movie. We love you, Jimmy.
但当他们出现后,那完全是不同的景象,我们爱你吉米。
But the big movie this weekend is the reboot of The Predator.
本周末最棒电影应该是《铁血战士》重拍版。
When they first heard the title, people thought,
当人们第一次听到这个名字时,他们在想
Isn't it a little early for Les Moonves to stage a comeback? And you go...
莱斯·穆恩维斯现在东山再起是不是早了点?这...
Some tech news. The chief strategist for Snapchat is stepping down. This is a big story.
来看看科技新闻,“色拉布”首席战略官辞职了,这是大新闻。
And to better understand how this will affect the tech markets,
为了了解它对科技市场带来的影响,
we wanted to talk to an expert, and this is kind of fun. I just found out right before the show
我们想请上一位专家,有趣的是,我也是在节目之前刚刚发现的,
that this guy and I actually went to college together. Kind of cool.
他和我一起上的大学,很有意思。
Anyway, to discuss more about this story, please welcome tech analyst Mark Reeves, everybody.
为了了解更多内容,我们请上了技术分析师马克·里维斯。
Hey. Oh, wow. Good to see you, dude. Oh, Jimmy! It's been a long time. Look at you, my friend.
哦哦,见到你很高兴,你好吉米,很久没见了老朋友。
Look at you. You look great, man. How long has it been? What was it? Like '92? '92, '93, '94? '93, '94,
看看你,你看上去很棒,多长时间了?92年,92年,93年,94年,94年。

5454.jpg

Something like '93, maybe. '93, '94? I think it was '93? Yeah it was '93.

或许是93年,94年?我觉得是93年?应该是93年。
You look great, though. Yeah, well I'm feeling good. You feel good, you look good.
你看上去很棒,我很好,你看上去很棒。
Mostly. Well actually, pretty bad, honestly. Yeah? That's interesting. You don't wanna feel bad.
其实很不好,真的吗?很有趣,你感觉不好?
I'm not feeling very good. Yeah, you know. Not doing too well. That's terrible.
一点都不好,不是特别好,太糟糕了。
Why, what's going on? Well, the wife's okay. Doesn't like me any more. Your wife...
发生了什么?我的妻子很好,不再喜欢我了,你的妻子。
Yeah, she hates being around me. That's not a good thing. The wife is...
她讨厌和我在一起,这不是很好,你的妻子。
She says my existence bothers her to no end. All right.
她说她烦和我在一起,不错吧。
It's been a big problem for a while, yeah. I mean, she can't stand to look at me.
一直是这个问题,她都不想看我。
You don't want that. Plus, she says I'm lazy. Incredibly lazy, yeah.
你不希望这样,她说我懒,非常懒。
Well, you were lazy when I remember you back in '93. I've never liked sitting down.
我记得你93年那会特别懒,我从不喜欢坐下。
Yeah, haven't mowed the lawn in months.
几个月都不整理草坪。
You should mow the lawn..Our front yard looks like a jungle. You wanna have a good front yard...
你应该整理一下草坪,我的前院看上去像森林,你应该有个很整洁的前院。
The children see the lawn, they run away. Well, now you don't want them running away.
孩子看见草坪都吓跑了,你不想再让他们跑了。
How many kids do you have now? Two? Three? Four? Five? No. No. No. No. Six? Yeah, six kids. Oh, six.
你有几个孩子?两个?三个?四个?五个?不是六个?六个孩子。
That's a lot of kids. It's a huge mistake, yeah. Like the Brady Bunch. Especially because my wife hates me, yeah.
太多孩子了,这是个错误,好似《脱线家族》,特别是我的妻子恨我。
The Reeves Bunch! Two of the kids just ran away, actually. Oh, yeah, you wanna keep at least one or two.
《脱线家族》!两个孩子逃跑了,你想留住一两个。
I'll try to keep one of the kids. Maybe we talk about something else, how about that?
我试着留住一个,我们应该谈论点别的。
Sure, we can talk about whatever you wanna talk about. Wanna talk about what song we liked in college? Remember what song?
当然,想说什么都行,想说说大学喜欢的那首歌曲吗?你还记得吗?
I kinda remember. Was it Queen? Queen, yeah I think it was Don't Stop Me Now.
记得,是皇后乐队的吗?《不要现在阻止我》。
Don't stop me now. Yeah, that's right. I'm a shooting star, leaping through the sky.
《不要现在阻止我》,没错,我是耀眼的明星,穿越天际。
Like a tiger, defying the laws of gravity.
像一只老虎,蔑视万有引力定律。
Yeah, that's it. That was so much fun. Oh, my God. That was so much fun. That was so great.
没错,太有意思了,老天,太有意思了,太棒了。
Thank you so much for being here. Yeah, no problem. Mark Reeves, everybody. Mark Reeves. Thank you.
谢谢来到节目做客,不客气,马克·里维斯朋友们,谢谢。
Finally, I saw that Disney World has a special fall menu that includes a pumpkin white Russian.
最后,听说迪士尼推出了秋季特别菜单,包括南瓜白俄酒。
Yep, a pumpkin and a white Russian. or as it's also known, collusion.
没错,南瓜配白俄罗斯酒,也被叫做共谋。
We have a great show tonight! Give it up for The Roots!
今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给合唱团。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
collusion [kə'lu:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 共谋,勾结

联想记忆
lawn [lɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 草地,草坪
n. 上等细麻布

 
documentary [.dɔkju'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 文献的
n. 纪录片

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
preview ['pri:vju:]

想一想再看

n. 预审,查阅,预习,预告 vt. 事先查看,查阅,预

 
gravity ['græviti]

想一想再看

n. 重力,严重,庄重,严肃

联想记忆
supreme [sju:'pri:m]

想一想再看

adj. 最高的,至上的,极度的

 
predator ['predətə]

想一想再看

n. 食肉动物,掠夺者

联想记忆
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 到底谁是幕后黑手 2018-09-12
  • 奥巴马被迪士尼赶了出来 2018-09-14
  • 吉米登上中央公园夏季舞台 2018-09-19
  • 装腔作势的记者 2018-09-21
  • 凯文的无厘头表演 2018-09-24
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。