手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

烤杏仁沙拉

来源:可可英语 编辑:kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi lovely people! I am so excited! Very very excited!

大家好,我现在非常非常激动!
Today we're gonna make this fantastic salad from the book Jamie Cooks Italy.
今天我们要做一道美味的沙拉,出自《杰米意式烹饪》一书。
A fantastic grilled apricot salad with lovely mozzarella on top with fantastic onions,
美味的烤杏仁沙拉,配上美味的马苏里拉奶酪、洋葱,
with lovely prosciutto.
还有意大利熏火腿
You're gonna love it. Just so good! So let me show how to do it.
你会喜欢的,我来给大家演示怎么做。
I have some lovely apricots. Make sure they're not really really soft.
这是一些杏子,确保它们不是很软。
Get a knife just cut them on the side, twist it. Easy!
用刀子从侧面切开,像这样掰开,是不是很容易!
Right, remove the stone. What about if you don't have apricot?
将核去掉,如果没有杏的话,怎么办?
Easy! Today you'll find almost everything.
很简单!今天你将在这几乎找到一切。
Lovely small peaches as well, you do exactly the same.
用可爱的小桃子代替也是一样的。
Then you get a nice little bit of thyme. Ahhh!
接着一点点的百里香,啊!
The smell and the combination of flavour with the apricot,
百里香味和杏味的融合,
it's unbelievable! Just pull it, get all these lovely leaves on top.
太奇妙了!像这样滑拉一下,就落在了上面。
You get nice olive oil, just drizzle it. Yeah come on! And then you mix everything.
淋上一点橄榄油,来吧,搅拌一下。
Right, let's do it now! Just put them all in line, like a soldier. One after the other.
好了,现在开始吧!把它们排成行,一个接一个,摊在上面。
When you have a griddle pan, make sure it's very hot.
当你在准备煎锅的时候,得确保它是热的,
You want a kind of aggressiveness just to sear it.
这样,烤出来的效果才会好。
Everybody should have a griddle like this so if you do want to buy one like this one,
每个人都应该有一个这样的煎锅,如果你也想买一个的话,
just go to Jamie Oliver's shop, you will find it. Fantastic.
可以去杰米·奥利弗的店,太棒了,
Right I need to flavour this plate.
我需要在盘子上撒一点调料,
So I've got nice peppercorns, handful. Just put them inside.
拿一把花椒,放在里面。
Crush them a little bit, and look at that. Yes!
压碎,看!

杏仁沙拉

Now is the time to turn them to the other side. Oh my my! Oh yeah!

这边煎的差不多了,翻个面。
You have to do exactly the same with the other side.
另一边也是一样。
Now you need a nice onion.
准备一个洋葱,
Just one medium onion. Slice very very thin.
中等大小,切成薄片,
Should put them in a bowl, then add some, about 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
放在碗里,然后加入大约2茶匙醋,
Mix it a little bit. Let the vinegar remove that aggressiveness of the onion.
搅拌一下,这样醋可以稀释洋葱的味道。
Let's have a look. Oh yes they're ready! So at this stage turn them off.
看看,哦,已经煎好了!关火。
Look at this! That is the garden of the world inside this bowl.
看看这个!晚里应有尽有,宛若一个世界花园。
So we get a little bit of wild rocket, of chicory, just few leaves.
有芝麻菜,菊苣,几片叶子就行。
Then we got this lovely, we call them a lolo, really good. Some lovely curly lettuce.
还有这个,我们叫它lolo,它的口感不错,以及一些卷生菜。
Mix it up a little bit.
将这些菜混合在一起。
You want a very very very good olive oil.
再加点橄榄油,
I use a little bit of a salt, not too much, and you mix it gently all together.
一点点盐,不要太多,轻轻搅拌。
You start to prepare it. Look at that! Oh my gosh!
开始摆盘。看那!哦,我的天哪!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm cooking so good! I can't believe it!
哦,我的天哪!真不敢相信我做得这么好!我简直不敢相信!
Now you got lovely nice mozzarella. Oh yes!
该轮到美味的马苏里拉奶酪了!
The king of Italy! Mozzarella. Just tear it. My goodness me. Oh yeah! Yes!
意大利国王!马苏里拉奶酪,把它撕碎,完成!
This is when it comes to the onions. Just pick them up and sprinkle. Oh oh!
至于洋葱,只要撒上面就行了!
Lemons for me are life and I cannot cook without. Just cut them in half,
柠檬对我来说就是生命,没有它我就做不了菜了,把柠檬切成两半,
give them a little squeeze and then you get some grated.
挤压,然后你得到一些柠檬屑。
Oh! Look at that! And last, not least - the prosciutto! Just a very very thin slice.
看!最后是熏火腿!非常非常薄的一片。
Just a little on top. Ah! Drizzle just again. A little bit of black pepper. Wow!
放在上面,啊!再次淋上橄榄油,撒一点黑胡椒,哇!
It looks so good! But also tastes so good. Let's plate it now.
看起来很有食欲!而且味道也很好哦,我们现在就盛着吃吧。
Just mix up a little bit. Yeah! This is for me to eat. So excited, yes!
搅拌一下,这是给我的,我太激动了!
That is good. Mmm mmm mmm mmm!
不错!
That combination of the grilled apricot with the olive oil, with a bit of black pepper on it,
烤杏上面淋上了橄榄油,加了一点黑胡椒,
with the lovely prosciutto inside and the vinegar and the onions -
里面有美味的熏火腿,醋和洋葱
it's an explosion of flavour inside your mouth!
好吃到爆!
Everybody should make it, everybody should eat this.
简单易做,你值得拥有。
If there is something better in the world I don't want to know.
如果世界上还有比这更好吃的东西,我不想知道。
It tastes so good. This recipe comes from the book Jamie Cooks Italy.
味道好极了,这个食谱来自《杰米意式烹饪》一书,
It's so good. You will enjoy it.
你会喜欢的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
sear [siə]

想一想再看

adj. 枯萎的,烤焦的 n. 烤焦的痕迹 vt. 使

联想记忆
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆
lettuce ['letis]

想一想再看

n. 莴苣,生菜,纸币

 
medium ['mi:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 媒体,方法,媒介
adj. 适中的,中等

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 教你做柠檬比目鱼 2018-09-20
  • 聚会点心 冬卷 2018-09-21
  • 夏日菜单 肉丸宽蛋面 2018-09-28
  • 终极火鸡杂烩 2018-10-10
  • 意大利烩饭 2018-10-11
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。