手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

节目现场出现失误怎么办

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now ladies and gentlemen, it is the second day of our second season on CBS,

女士们先生们 这是我们节目第二季在CBS播出的第二天
and what better day—what better day to really try and do again
我们之前由于各种各样的原因 节目录制时出了很多问题
what we've tried to do on the show a lot of times before for various reasons, it hasn't worked.
尽管大家都很努力了
But this time we're really certain we've got it together.
但是这次我确定我们已经准备好了
We've rehearsed and rehearsed and rehearsed it.
我们排练了一遍又一遍
It's such a great game. One of my old time favorites.
这个游戏非常好玩 是我最喜欢的活动之一
You know what I'm about to say,
你们一定知道我接下来要说的话
I'm about to say I smell a good time, you smell a good time,
叫做我闻到 你也闻到
it's time for—celebrity noses!
接下来是明星鼻子猜猜猜
What? Hang on. What was that? What was that? What happened?
什么 等会儿 你这是放的什么 怎么回事
Sorry. That's tonight I learned.
抱歉 这是今夜我学会了
No. It's not tonight I learned. We're doing celebrity noses.
不是 现在不是今夜我学会了环节 我们要做明星鼻子猜猜猜

节目现场出现失误怎么办

Well, yeah, it said on the monitor—

但是监视器上说——
Well, it doesn't matter what it said.
不要管监视器怎么说
We know we're doing celebrity noses. We rehearsed it earlier.
你我都知道接下来要做明星鼻子猜猜猜 我们排练过的
I just—Whatever I see, I play it.
我只是——我看到上面这么写的 我就唱出来了啊
No...we're not doing tonight I learned. That's a different segment.
不……我们不做今夜我学会了 不是一个环节的东西
We'll do that next week. I mean it is ridiculous. Incorrect graphic.
那个下周再说 太荒唐了 图像错误
I know it is... Why? Why?
我知道……为什么 为什么错误
Human error.
人为失误
Well, what does that mean?
什么意思
It means it was a human error.
意思是人为失误
Okay, well, listen, it wouldn't be celebrity noses, something's got wrong.
听着 你这放的不是明星鼻子猜猜猜 有问题
We've ironed out the kinks. We're all on the same page.
我们来理一理 要保证你们跟我的进度是一样的
So I smell a good time, you smell a good time, it's time for celebrity noses!
我闻到 你也闻到 接下来进入明星鼻子猜猜猜
No! No! That's not kick it out, bring it back!
不对 停 不是废除和换回
That's not what we're doing! You know that!
我们不录这个 你知道的
We're doing celebrity noses! Why did you do that?!
我们在做明星鼻子猜猜猜 你为什么放这个啊
Well, on the monitor—
监视器上——
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what's on the monitor. Incorrect graphic...
不要管监视器 图像错误
Well I know it was incorrect graphic.
我知道图像错误
Why would you—I just said it was celebrity noses. Why would you do that?
你们为什么——我说了我们要做明星鼻子猜猜猜 你们为什么放这个
I mean honestly, James, I don't really listen to you. I just look at the monitor.
说真的 詹姆斯 我不用听你的 我只管监视器就行了
Right, how could this be happening?
好吧 为什么会这样
How could this be happening, guys? Human error.
怎么会这样 人为失误
Right! You said that before! Why has it happened again?
这个你说过了 为什么又出现一次人为失误
Same, human.
一样的 还是人为原因
Why are they getting it wrong?
为什么他们会失误
Graphics operator is ill today.
编导今天病了
Right, well, she's going to be dead in a minute...
行 让她等死好了
So, right, okay. So we're all good to go.
好 我们准备好了
Stand by. Working on it now.
请稍候 正在处理
Well, there is no need to work on it.
没有必要处理了
We've rehearsed it. We've rehearsed it earlier. We've gone over this—
我们排练过的 我们之前排练了的呀 我们——
Stand by. I'm not standing by. We're going to run out of time.
请稍候 我不会等的 快没时间了
Graphic nearly ready—No, I'm coming. I'm going to go in there!
图像马上准备好——不用了 我过来了 我进来看
I'm going there and doing it.
我进来自己看
Stand by. No. I'm not standing by. This is absolutely ridiculous.
请稍候 我不想等了 太荒唐了
This is crazy that we should have to do this every time.
真是疯了 为什么每次都这样
I can't even work out why this would be the case!
真不明白怎么会发生这种事
You guys just sit there, have a great time.
你们就坐着玩你们的吧
Right, okay. I'm coming in.
好 我进来了
There is no reason for this. Absolutely no reason whatsoever.
不可能的 不可能发生这种事
So, right, what's going on? What's happening?
好 怎么回事 发生什么了
Who's at fault? What's going on?
谁的问题 怎么回事
Problem with the graphics.
图像出问题了
Well, I know there is a problem with the graphics!
我知道图像出问题了
But why? Who's messing this up? What's happening?
原因呢 谁干的 怎么回事
Human error.
人为失误
You don't need to talk through that. I'm right here.
不要通过麦克风讲话 我就站在你旁边呢
Look at me here. That's ridiculous. I'm right here.
看着我 太可笑了 我就在这
Who is the human getting it wrong because they are going to get a talking to, believe me.
谁出的问题 我要跟他谈
Who is it? Put your hand up.
谁 举手
It was me. Right. Then don't say human error.
是我 行 那就别说什么人为失误
If it is you, say it's my bad, say I messed up.
如果是你的问题 你应该说 是我的错 我搞砸了
You don't say human error. Right, get out. I'll do it. I'll do it.
不要说人为失误 好吗 走开 我自己来
Moving to the seat. It's complicated.
到一边去坐着 这个很复杂的
It's not complicated. A farm animal could do it.
没什么复杂的 农场养的动物都会
Right, sit there. OK, they could do it.
好 坐下 你可以的
Right, so, we don't want that one.
好 不要这个
That's the nose. That's the one we want to get to.
这个是鼻子 就这个
OK, so this is ridiculous.
太可笑了
OK, OK, so, you know how it works.
好 大家都知道规则吧
I smell a good time, you smell a good time, it's time for celebrity noses!
我闻到 你闻到 接下来进入明星鼻子猜猜猜
Oh, no! How would that happen?
靠 怎么会这样
I pressed the right—Why was that happened? What happened then?
我按的是对的——为什么会这样 怎么回事
Human error. Right. You are skating on thin ice.
人为失误 很好 你成功惹毛我了
We haven't got time. We've run out.
我们没时间了
Forget it. Forget the whole thing.
不管了 忘掉刚刚发生的一切
We'll be right back with more of the late late show with three people on the couch.
稍后您将看到深夜秀的三人谈环节
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
segment ['segmənt]

想一想再看

n. 部份,瓣,弓形
vt. 分割

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。