手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

《美国犯罪故事》时间又到了

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now ladies and gentlemen, it is Wednesday.

女士们先生们 今天又是周三
So you know what that means,
你们应该已经知道了
it means it's time for us to recap my favorite television show which is the People versus O.J. Simpson.
我们今天要做的就是把我最爱的剧人民公诉人对OJ辛普森重新看一遍
Or as I call it spending some quality time with Uncle Juice. It's incredible.
或者按照我的说法就是 跟果汁叔叔一起度过快乐时光 非常难以置信
Reg, I assume over the spring break you binge-watched the whole series to bring you up to speed, right?
雷吉 我还以为你会利用春假的时间狂看这部剧 好不上你落下的进度 你没有吗
Yeah, I saw images from it.
嗯 我看了一些图
You saw images from it. Yeah, like online.
你看了些图 嗯 网上看的
Didn't—no, didn't think what we do every Wednesday,
你没有——你没有觉得 既然这个节目我们每周三都做
I've got a week off, I should probably catch up.
你错过了一个周 就应该赶上进度吗
Oh, Yeah. No? No.
你说的对 所以你没看 没看
At some point you're going to have to show an interest in the show, guys. At some point.
有时候 你们应该适当的表现一下你们对这部剧的兴趣

《美国犯罪故事》时间又到了

Now ladies and gentlemen, this is exciting, okay.

女士们先生们 有一个激动人心的消息
Because we've been doing these recaps for a few weeks now.
我们关于这部剧的回放也做了几个星期了
And they've got a lot of traction.
因为他们自身有其吸引力
And I just found out, and this is exciting,
我刚刚发现一个令人激动的事实
that some of the actors from the show has actually been watching our recaps.
剧中的某些演员 也会看我们的回放节目
And the people over FX just released an official statement regarding our recaps of the show. Take a look.
FX电视网刚刚发表了一篇关于我们节目回放的官方声明 一起来看
There's nothing funny here.
一点意思都没有
Probably should have watched it before.
直播之前忘记自己先看一遍了
On that note, let's get into it.
我们继续
Now so far everything on this show has been incredibly realistic, it really is.
目前为止这部剧表现的很多东西都非常现实 真的
I mean sometimes it's almost like the O.J. trial actually happened, do you know what I mean? It's so realistic.
有时候都让人觉得辛普森杀妻案真的在现实生活中发生过 你们明白吗 实在太真实了
But I did notice one thing last night, honestly, I just thought it was too far fetched.
但我昨天晚上注意到一个事情 老实讲有点牵强了
There was something last night that would never happen in real life.
昨天晚上的一个情节 永远不会发生在现实生活中
I'm talking about the scene where a lawyer at Harvard sends a fax to Johnny Cochran during the trial. Take a look.
我指的是哈佛的一位律师在审判过程中给强尼·柯克伦发了一封传真 一起来看
Tell the court, please, why you refuse to investigate any other possible suspects? Objection—
请告诉大家 为什么你没有调查其他的任何一位嫌疑人 反对——
Now that would never happen. It would never happen.
这件事永远不会在现实生活中发生 永远不会
John Travolta's eyebrows are more realistic than the fax machine actually working.
约翰·特拉沃塔的眉毛都比这么好用的传真机真实些
The fax machines never work like that.
现实生活中传真机从来没这么听话过
They just never, ever worked. Did they?
反正它们就是永远无法正常工作 不是吗
Like here's what that scene should have looked like.
这样才是正确的打开方式
That's realistic.
这才真实
Now, now as we all know, the juror on the O.J. trial, they have to make one of the toughest decisions of their lives.
我们都知道 辛普森杀妻案中的陪审员需要做出的 是一个非常艰难的决定
And I have to say, it was incredible to watch them make this decision last night. Take a look.
我不得不说 很难相信他们昨晚已经做出了决定 来看
Blockbuster sent over a fresh batch of VHS today.
他们又送了一起新的录像带过来
Did they send Martin?
有火星救援吗
I wouldn't mind an episode of Seinfeld.
我想看一集宋飞正传
Without votes Martin.
想看火星救援的举手
If you want to watch Seinfeld
如果你想看宋飞正传
She doesn't sound like a juror,
听她讲话一点都不像陪审员
she sounds like a terrible jeopardy contestant, do you know what I mean?
反而现实什么危险选手 你们明白我意思吗
Like seriously, listen, okay, for 400 this hit '90s sitcom is famously described as a show about nothing.
说真的 大家把这部90年代的喜剧描述成一步无意义的电视剧
What is ray. Seinfeld.
光线是什么 宋飞正传
What is a Seinfeld.
宋飞正传是什么
Now finally as you know I refuse to apologize for how much I love the People versus O.J. Simpson. I really do.
大家都知道 我从不为我过分热爱人民公诉人对OJ辛普森这部剧而道歉 真的
But you know who does like to apologize, every single person on the show.
但是你们知道谁会道歉吗 这部剧中的每个人
And all of their apologizing has once again made me realize how much this show has influenced current pop culture. Take a look.
他们的道歉再一次让我认识到 这部剧对流行文化造成了多大的影响 一起来看
I am sorry. Sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry
对不起 对不起 对不起 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Is it too late. Now to say sorry
现在说道歉 是否来得及
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 抱歉 对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
真的很抱歉 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
There's nothing funny here.
一点意思都没有
All right, Mr. Darden, I accept your apology.
好吧 达登先生 我接受你的道歉
We have a fun show tonight. Come on back, everybody.
今晚的节目很精彩 不要走开 稍后继续

重点单词   查看全部解释    
contestant [kən'testənt]

想一想再看

n. 竞争者,参赛者,提出异议者

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
traction ['trækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 拖,拽,牵引,牵引力,附着磨擦力

 
objection [əb'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反对,异议

联想记忆
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
realistic [riə'listik]

想一想再看

adj. 现实的,现实主义的

 
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。