手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

这样的辩论您见过吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Thank you for being here.

感谢大家的到来
Ladies and gentlemen, as many of you know, last night was the GOP Townhall on CNN.
女士们先生们 大家很多人都知道 昨天晚上CNN直播了共和党党鞭执政的辩论
And of course all of the focus was on Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.
当然所有人的目光焦点都是泰德·科鲁兹和唐纳德·特朗普
I've got to say, Trump and Cruz are turning into the real live version of batman versus superman. Isn't it?
不得不说 特朗普和科鲁兹把这场辩论变成了现实版的蝙蝠侠大战超人 不是吗
Because it's taking too long and it sucks.
真的又臭又长
The story last night, the back and forth between these two has become really childish, right.
昨天晚上 这两人之间来来回回的辩论真的太幼稚了 不是吗
Take a look at how Trump responds when Anderson Cooper asks him about an unflattering photo that Trump posted of Cruz's wife.
来看看 当安德森·库博问到特朗普 关于他之前发的一张科鲁兹妻子的一张不雅照的事情时
You're running for president of the United States.
你正在竞选美国总统
I didn't start it. I didn't start it.
这事儿不是我先挑起来的 不是我

这样的辩论您见过吗?

Sir, with all due respect, that is the article of a five year old. I didn't start approximate it.

尊敬的先生 这就像是五岁的孩子吵架一样 不是我先挑起来的
The argument of a five year old is he started it.
这场五岁孩子的吵架 时科鲁兹先开始的
You would say, that that is the problem with our country. Every parent knows—
应该说 这本来就是我们国家存在的问题 每个父母都知道——
Man, Trump could have destroyed Anderson Cooper with a quick, I know you are but what am I.
天 特朗普本来可以轻松一句话就反驳了安德森·库博的 我知道你才五岁 但我不是
I think Cooper was being unfair. Donald Trump isn't a five year old.
我觉得库博这话不太公平 唐纳德·特朗普才不是五岁
Sure, like his hair is messy.
当然 他的头发确实很乱
He calls people names, he throws tantrums and—oh my god.
他直呼别人的姓名 乱发脾气还——天哪
Donald Trump is a five-year old.
唐纳德·特朗普真的只有五岁
He's even got those tiny little baby hands.
他的手都小的跟五岁的小宝宝一样
In fact, the thing is that Trump being negative towards women isn't exactly a new thing for him.
实际上 唐纳德歧视女性这件事并不新鲜
Because during a radio interview this week
在本周的一个电台采访中
Trump admitted that he said many negative things about women
特朗普承认他曾说过很多歧视女性的话
but pointed out that he had a very good excuse.
但他为自己准备了一个很好的理由
He says that he didn't know he would be running for president.
他说这是因为他不知道自己将来会竞选总统
Which is a bit like applying for a job and the interviewer says,
这有点像你面试一份工作时 面试官说
it says here you have been arrested for stealing furniture six times
据说你曾因为六次盗窃家具而被捕
and you're like yeah, but that was before I knew I wanted to work at crate barrel.
你回答说 对 但那是因为我不知道我以后会想来克拉特·巴雷上班啊
But Trump isn't the only one on his staff who is having troubles with women.
特朗普并不是自己团队中唯一一个对女性持负面态度的人
His campaign managers Corey Lewandowski was recently arrested
他的竞选经理科里·莱万多斯基
and charged with battery of a female reporter after he allegedly grabbed and twisted her arm
因为宣称自己曾抓住并扭伤一位女记者的胳膊儿被控告并逮捕
but Trump is dismissing its allegations and is standing by his campaign manager.
但特朗普忽略了这一指控 选择站在他的竞选经理一边
And I know what you are thinking, how is this the one time that Trump doesn't say you're fired.
我知道大家在想什么 为什么这次特朗普不说 你被炒了 这句话呢
His explanation is keeping Lewandowski on staff, he says he's a loyal person.
特朗普解释留下莱万多斯基的原因是 他是个忠诚的人
And Trump is a loyal person. Just ask any of his three wives.
而特朗普也是个忠诚的人 不信你问问他的三个妻子就知道了
But Trump's campaign manager says this scandal isn't a big deal.
特朗普的竞选经理说这个丑闻也不是什么大事
And why shouldn't we believe him. We're talking about the man who was the brains behind this.
那我们为什么不选择相信他呢 这个人可是能组织出这种节目的人啊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
campaign [kæm'pein]

想一想再看

n. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动
v. 从事运

联想记忆
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解释,说明

 
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
crate [kreit]

想一想再看

n. 板条箱,篓子,旧汽车 vt. 装进纸条箱

联想记忆
scandal ['skændl]

想一想再看

n. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。