手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

超爆笑 孩子们对川普执政一年来的评价

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

On Saturday, president Trump celebrated his first year in office. It's been almost a year since his inauguration.

周六,川普总统庆祝了他执政的第一年。他就职已快满一年了。
Even though it seems like, it's like dog years. Since it seems like so many more.
尽管这一年感觉像狗年。因为这一年感觉真是太漫长了。
President Trump's approval rating, according to the polls that were released today is at 37%, which isn't great.
根据今天公布的民意调查,川普总统的支持率是37%,这可不咋的啊。
But that was a poll of adults. I wanna see what kids thought of his first year in office. So
但这是对成人的调查。而我倒想看看孩子们是怎么看他执政的第一年的。因此
we stopped some children out on the street. And we asked them how is the president doing. And their answers went exactly like this.
我们在街上叫住了一些孩子。我们问他们总统干的怎么样。他们的回答是这样的。
How do you think Trump has done in his first year in office? Great.
你觉得川普执政的第一年干得如何啊?干得很好。
What do you think he's done that's so great?
你觉得他在哪方面干得很好?
To save the world. He saved the world? From what? From harmony.
在拯救世界方面。他拯救了世界?怎么个拯救法?让世界不再和平相处。
Do you think Donald Trump has done a good job in his first year as president? No.
你觉得唐纳德·川普总统的第一年干得好吗?不好。
Why not? Uh, because he wants to put a wall over Mexico. And I like, love going to Mexico.
为什么呢?呃,因为他想在美墨边境上修建一堵围墙。而我喜欢去墨西哥。
What's the first thing you think of when I say Donald Trump? Small fingers and orange face.
当我说到唐纳德·川普时,你首先想到的是什么?小手指(川普一直被调侃手太小)和橘黄色的脸。
What's the worst thing he has done? Um, I think he needs to stop threatening North Korea.
他做过的最糟糕的事是什么?我觉得他得停止威胁朝鲜。
Why? Because I don't wanna get nuked.
为什么?因为我不想遭到核打击。
What's the first thing you think of when you hear Donald Trump? Um, Pictures.
当你听到唐纳德·川普的时候,你首先想到的是什么?嗯,照片。
Pictures of what? Of princesses. Princesses?
什么照片?公主的。公主吗?

75

Do you think he's smart? No.

你认为他聪明吗?不聪明。
Why not? He treats people badly and that's why I don't think he's smart.
为什么呢?他待人不好,所以我觉得他不聪明。
What's one nice thing you can say about Donald Trump?
唐纳德·川普有什么可夸的?
He has kind of cool hair, I think. He has cool hair?
我觉得他的头发挺酷的。他的头发很酷?
Whose hair is cooler? His or yours? Mine.
谁的头发更酷?他的还是你的?我的。
Donald Trump has a lot of nicknames for people like crooked Hillary, rocket man.
唐纳德·川普爱给人取绰号,比如骗子希拉里、火箭侠(指金正恩)。
Do you have a nickname for him? Um, poop face. Mr tiny hands. Um, Cheeto.
你会给他取什么绰号?嗯,翔脸(P.S.肤色之故?)。小手先生。嗯,奇多(膨化食品,呈橘黄色)。
Can you do an impression of him?
你能模仿一下他吗?
It's gonna be great.
一定会很棒的。
We are gonna build a wall, and it will be huge.
我们要修建围墙,它会很大的。
I will build a wall, a big one.
我要修建围墙,一堵大墙。
China, China, China. Here's the paper towels.
中国,中国,中国(嘲讽川普发China的音不准)。这是纸巾(他在波多黎各朝灾民扔纸巾这一救济品时,遭人诟病)。
Can you do an impression on the president for us?
你能给我们模仿一下总统吗?
You're fired! Wow, thanks kids!
你被炒了(川普主持真人秀时的“金句”,当总统后更是演绎地淋漓尽致)!哇哦,谢谢孩子们!
If you like that video, click subscribe and we will be together until one of us dies.
如果你喜欢这个视频,那就点击订阅吧,你我将厮守在一起、至死方休。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
approval [ə'pru:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 批准,认可,同意,赞同

联想记忆
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
celebrated ['selibreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 著名的,声誉卓著的 动词celebrate的过

联想记忆
inauguration [in.ɔ:gju'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 就职典礼,落成典礼,开幕仪式

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
harmony ['hɑ:məni]

想一想再看

n. 和弦,协调,和睦,调和

 
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
poll [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 投票,民意测验,民意,票数
v. 做民意

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。