Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite Why I'm a Grinch stories from you guys.
和大家分享一些我最喜欢的“我为什么是扫兴的人”小故事。
This first one here is from @flappernapple. Flap her na...Oh, napple. Yeah. Napple, okay. Oh, yeah.
第一个来自@flappernapple,拍她的啥...哦纳普乐,好吧,纳普乐,好好。
He says when I was 8, I switched the tages on my Christmas presents with my cousin's Christmas presents.
他说我八岁时,我将圣诞节礼物标签和我叔叔的礼物标签换了一下,
I got a Super Nintendo, he got a jump rope and some Uno cards.
我得到了超级任天堂,他得到了跳绳和一些优诺纸牌。
Not bad. Hey. I love Uno. Hey, man.
不错嘛,我喜欢优诺,不错。
This one's from @derekthinks. He says every winter I wrap a few empty boxes and put them under the Christmas tree
这个来自@derekthinks,他说每年冬天我会包几个空箱子放在圣诞树下,
next to the real presents. Then, if one of my kids is ever really naughty, I'll toss one in the fire.
和真礼物放在一起,如果孩子特别淘气,我会拿起一个扔到火里。
Wow! That is... Wow! That is...That is awesome. That is pretty great, man. Oh, my gosh. That's... Derekthinks he's evil.
哦哦,太棒了,太棒了这个,老天啊,Derekthinks是个恶魔。
That's pretty grinchy. That's good. This one's from @v-i-price.
这个扫兴极了,不错,这个来自@v-i-price。
He says once for an office-wide Secret Santa, I cheated, picked my name, and then bought myself awesome gifts
他说一次在办公室玩圣诞老人的游戏,我做了弊,选择了我自己,给我自己买了礼物,
while acting completely surprised every time.
但每次都会表现得十分吃惊。
A new car?! A jump rope and a pack of Uno? Yeah!
一辆新车?跳绳和一套优诺纸牌?没错。
This one's from @JillsNPotions. She says my younger brother was annoying me so I wrote him a letter from Santa,
这个来自@JillsNPotions,它说我的小弟弟总是烦我,所以我以圣诞老人的名义给他写了信,
saying he'd be unable to visit our house that year due to prior Yuletide engagements.
他说因为之前的圣诞季约会,他这次没法来我们家了。
This last one here is from @Maureenlast. She says when my kids come begging for a bite of food,
最后一个来自@Maureenlast,她说当孩子向我要吃的时,
but I'm not in the mood to share, I say sorry kids, but this has alcohol in it, and it works every time.
而我当时不想与他们分享时,我说对不起孩子,这里面有酒精,每次这么说都管用。
There you go. Those are Tonight Show Hashtags.
这就是今晚的标签节目。
To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
想了解更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags。