手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

自己制作动画!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You're right, Squeaks;

你说得对,吱吱;
this one is a classic.
这是一部经典动画。
But did you know that the best part of cartoons takes place inside your brain?
但是你知道动画片中最精彩的部分发生在你的大脑里吗?
Cartoons like these are made of a bunch of drawings.
像这样的漫画是由一堆图画组成的。
When you show those drawings one after another, super fast, they look like they're really moving!
当你一个接一个地展示那些画的时候,速度非常快,它们看起来真的在动!
That's called an animation.
这叫做动画。
But they're not really alive, or moving around —
但是它们并不是真的活着,也并不是真的在动——
it's an illusion, a little trick that you can play on your brain.
这是一种幻觉,一种你可以在大脑上玩的小把戏。
And today Squeaks and I are going to make our very own version of this trick, called a zoetrope.
今天我要做一个我们自己的版本,叫做“西洋镜”。
If we spin all these drawings together really fast, they just look like a blur.
如果我们把这些图画快速地旋转在一起,它们看起来模糊不清。
That's why our zoetrope is going to have slits, which are little holes.
这就是为什么我们的“西洋镜”会有缝隙,也就是小孔。
We'll see each drawing through the slit, and then see a black space after each one.
我们将看到每幅画穿过狭缝,然后在后面看到一个黑色的空间。
It will be like we're seeing each drawing on its own, but super duper fast.
就像我们看到的每一幅画都是自己画的,但是速度非常快。
And then when we spin the zoetrope, our brains will stop noticing the black space and connect the drawings together.
当我们旋转“西洋镜”的时候,我们的大脑就不会再注意到黑色的空间,而是把图画连接在一起。
The faster the zoetrope spins, the smoother the animation will be!
“西洋镜”旋转地越快,动画就会越流畅!
You can make your own zoetrope along with us!
你可以和我们一起制作自己的“西洋镜”!
All you need is:
需要的东西有:
some black construction paper,
黑色的图画纸、
some white construction paper,
白色的图画纸、
scissors,
剪刀、
tape,
胶带、
a ruler,
尺子、
two pencils,
两支铅笔、
a round piece of cardboard or a paper plate, about 25 centimeters, or 10 inches across,
一个约25厘米或10英寸的宽圆形纸板或纸盘子
and a grownup to help, because we'll be doing some measuring and cutting.
还有一个大人帮忙,因为我们要做一些测量和切割。
For our base, we cut out this round piece of cardboard, although you can also use a paper plate.
在我们的底座上,我们切下这张圆纸板,不过你也可以用一个纸盘。
We'll make a small hole in the middle, just big enough to push one of the pencils through and have the eraser catch on the top.
我们在中间挖一个小洞,刚好能把一支铅笔插进去,把橡皮擦夹在上面。
But we won't put the pencil in yet.
但是我们还不把铅笔放进去。
Next, we need to make the walls of the zoetrope.
接下来,我们需要制作“西洋镜”的壁。
For that, we'll use the black and white paper.
为此,我们将使用黑白纸。
First, we'll cut two pieces of the black paper in half, the long way, so we have four long strips.
首先,我们将黑色的纸切成两半,一段很长的路,所以我们有四条长条。
Then we'll take three of the strips and tape them together.
然后我们将取三条带子,把它们粘在一起。
Next, we'll wrap them around the outside of the cardboard bas.
接下来,我们把它们包在纸板的外面。
We might need to trim a little off the end to make sure it fits exactly.
我们可能需要把这一头修剪一下,以确保尺寸合适。
This is where we'll put the slits, to look through and see the animation!
这是我们做孔的地方,用以透过去看动画!
We'll cut 13 slits, each about 3 millimeters, or an eighth of an inch wide, into the top half of the black strip.
我们将在黑色长条的上半部分切13条,每条大约3毫米,或八分之一英寸宽。
We'll try to make them evenly spaced, about 4 centimeters, or one and a half inches, apart.
我们试着均匀间隔,间隔距离大约4厘米,或者1.5英寸。

cartoon.jpg

Just like we did with the black paper, we'll cut a piece of white paper in half so we have two long strips.

就像我们在黑纸上做的一样,我们把一张白纸切成两半,这样我们就有了两条长条。
We're going to take those two, and cut them in half.
我们要把这两个,切成两半。
That gives us four long strips of paper.
这就得到了四条长条的纸。
We're going to take three of them, and tape them all together.
我们要取其中三个,把它们粘在一起。
Our white strip is now half as tall as our black strip… and we're going to cut it so it's the same length.
我们的白色条纹现在只有黑色条纹的一半高了,我们要把它剪掉,这样它的长度是一样的。
The white strip of paper will become the rectangles we use for each drawing.
白色的长条纸将成为我们在每幅画中使用的长方形。
To make those rectangles, we'll use the ruler and one of the pencils to measure the strips into 13 rectangles that are each about 4 centimeters, or one and a half inches, across.
为了做出这些矩形,我们要用尺子和一支铅笔把这些条带测量成13个矩形,每个矩形的长约为4厘米,或者1.5英寸。
Now it's time to draw!
现在是时候画画了!
Our animation is going to be cyclical, which means that as soon as it's done, it's going to start over again from the beginning.
我们的动画是循环的,这意味着一旦完成,它就会重新开始。
So it's good to have an animation that ends right back where it started –
所以动画最好能回到它开始的地方——
like a plane taking off and coming back down, or a person taking off her hat and putting it back on.
就像一架飞机起飞又降落,或者一个人摘下帽子又戴上。
We're going to draw our friend Dino flapping his wings!
我们要画我们的朋友迪诺扇动翅膀!
Each of your frames should look a lot like the last one, with tiny changes from one to the next.
你的每一帧都应该看起来很像上一帧,每一帧都有细微的变化。
See how his wings move up and down just a tiny bit each rectangle?
看他的翅膀是如何在每个长方形上上下移动一点点的?
That will help the animation look smoother!
这将帮助动画看起来更流畅!
Once our drawings are done, we'll tape them to the bottom half of the black paper , with each rectangle right below one of the slits.
一旦我们画好了,我们将把它们粘在黑纸的下半部分,每个矩形就在其中一个狭缝下面。
Now we just need to tape the paper around the base, with the drawings on the inside.
现在我们只需要用胶带把纸粘在底座上,里面是图纸。
Now all we need is to make it spin!
现在我们只需要让它旋转!
So we just stick this pencil through the hole we made in the base earlier,
所以我们只要把这支铅笔插进我们之前在底座上挖的洞里,
so the eraser catches on the frame and the pencil doesn't fall all the way through.
这样橡皮就会粘在画框上,铅笔就不会一直掉下去。
Nice!
很棒!
You could also use chopsticks for this, or glue the hole in your base to a marble, so that it can spin on a table.
你也可以用筷子做这个,或者把底座上的洞粘在大理石上,这样它就可以在桌子上旋转。
Or, with some help from a grown-up, you might be able to use a record player or a spinning cake platform!
或者,在一个成年人的帮助下,你可以使用一台唱机或一个旋转蛋糕平台!
And now … we spin.
现在,我们开始旋转。
Oh cool!
很酷!
Check it out!
过来看看!
If the drawings move fast enough, two illusions happen to make them look like an animation.
如果图画移动得足够快,就会出现两种错觉,使它们看起来像动画。
In between each frame, there's a blank spot, where there's nothing to see.
在每一帧之间,都有一个空白区域,那里什么也看不见。
But when the drawings come quickly enough, one after the next, your brain stops noticing the blank spaces in between.
但是,当图画来得够快的时候,一个接一个,你的大脑就会停止注意中间的空白。
That's the first illusion — the effect of one frame on your eye lasts until the next one comes up.
这是第一个错觉——一个画面对你眼睛的影响会持续到下一个画面出现。
All your brain notices is the drawings.
你的大脑只会注意到那些图画。
The second illusion is when your brain sees all those separate drawings and thinks that the pictures are moving!
第二种错觉是,当你的大脑看到所有这些不同的图画时,你会认为这些图画在移动!
It fills in the blanks in between the frames for you, and turns them into something that makes sense, like Dino flying!
它为你填补了框架之间的空白,并把它们变成有意义的东西,像恐龙飞行!
So you can just see the animation – and enjoy the cartoon.
所以你可以只看动画,享受动画。
Squeaks, we make an awesome animation team!
吱吱,我们组成了一个很棒的动画团队!
Did you make a zoetrope too?
你也做了“西洋镜”吗?
What would you want to make a cartoon about?
你想做一部关于什么的动画片?
We'd love to hear about it!
我们很想知道!
Just ask a grown-up to help you go to patreon.com/scishowkids and send us a message.
让一个成年人帮你登陆patreon.com/scishowkids给我们发个信息。
We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
我们下次见,就在这个堡垒!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
scissors ['sizəz]

想一想再看

n. 剪刀

联想记忆
marble ['mɑ:bl]

想一想再看

n. 大理石
vt. 使有大理石的花纹

 
animation [.æni'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 活泼,有生气,卡通制作

 
evenly ['i:vənli]

想一想再看

adv. 平衡地,平坦地,平等地

 
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕
n.

 
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
frame [freim]

想一想再看

n. 框,结构,骨架
v. 构成,把 ...

 
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸
v. 测量,量

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 故事时间——一种非常特别的蛾子 2018-12-10
  • 我们是怎样唱歌的? 2018-12-12
  • 北极的冬天 2018-12-18
  • 牛顿生日快乐! 2018-12-29
  • 为什么过山车这样好玩 2019-01-03
  • 下一篇:北极的冬天
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。