手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

自制鸡块

来源:可可英语 编辑:kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What up Food Tubers! I need to introduce someone very very special all the way over from America...Whooo!

这里是美食节目!我需要介绍一位来自美国的非常非常特别的人……
Yeaah!
你好!
It's Amber!
安布尔!
Hi!
你好!
Do you remember when we did 'Search for a Food Tube star' she came where did you come?
你们还记得她什么时候来我们“Search for a Food Tube star”的节目吗?是哪个频道?
fourth fourth?! But that's really good out of like thousands
第四频道,第四频道?!但是这真的很好
so you've got your channel now haven't you
你现在有自己的频道了,对吧
I do
是的
Cook With Amber, tell us about your channel
节目是《Cook With Amber》,把你的频道告诉我们
Well, I'm trying to show kids and adults that you can cook really delicious food that is also good for you
嗯,我想让孩子和大人们知道,你可以做非常美味的食物,而且这对你也有好处
and the kids should get in the kitchen and cook because it's really fun
孩子们应该去厨房做饭,因为这真的很有趣
So we're going to do real chicken nuggets,
我们要做鸡块,
I think is a nice opportunity to take something that may be famous for not being quite so good
我认为这是一个很好的机会,将一些不太好的东西
and turning into something that looks really good and is good for you
变成对你有好处食物
my kids love these and I love them too,
我的孩子们喜欢这些,我也喜欢,
we're going to serve that with sweet potato fries
我们会把它和薯条一起上桌,
an amazing swap out that you guys can do in health and deliciousness
这样做交换的是健康和美味
most importantly is swap a potato dish out for a sweet potato dish once a week and if you're a little bit feisty, twice a week whoop!
把一盘土豆换成一盘甘薯,每周一次,如果你坚持的话,一周两次
So we've hacked these up and the lovely Amber is going to season these with salt and pepper that was my impression
把它们切碎,我印象中可爱的安布尔会用盐和胡椒来调味
Of who?
谁?
Someone American but i'm not very good
某些美国人,但是我学的不是很好
A thimble of extra virgin olive oil and then we have the secret ingredient: sweet paprika. Have a sniff
一点特级初榨橄榄油,接着是我们的神秘配方:甜辣椒粉,闻一下
It's good, just a little pinch makes all the difference doesn't it Mmhmm
很好,加一点点进去味儿就很不一样呢
Shaky whoo whoo
摇一摇
By the way I've left the skin on, that's the most nutritious part and also it goes really candy like and gorgeous and crispyy!
顺便说一下,我把皮给保留了下来,皮是最有营养的部分,而且它真的像糖果一样,酥脆美味!
This goes in the oven at 180 degrees celsius
放进180摄氏度的烤箱
Chicken, no gristle, no bones, no mechanically reclaimed meat. So I'm going to slice sort of like 2 finger sized pieces of chicken, kind of like this
鸡肉,没有软骨,没有骨头,没有人工肉。鸡肉切成2个手指大小,像这样
Let me just wash my hands. I'm going to show you how to make the crust.
我先洗手。我将向你们展示如何做面包皮。
The crust is using corn flakes
要用到玉米片
We're going to put some corn flakes in here, they've got no added sugar, we don't want that
我们要在这里放一些玉米片,里面不含糖,我们想加一些别的味道
we can lightly season them with salt and pepper.
我们可以用盐和胡椒稍微调味。
You can even put herbs like rosemary in, you can fry these nuggets in a little pan,
你甚至可以放一些像迷迭香这样的香草,在平底锅里煎些鸡块,

杰米美食

if you want to bake them so they're a little bit healthier

如果你想烤的话,吃起来会更健康哦
all you have to do is put a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in here and they'll go lovely and golden and crisp which is what we want, so let's whazz this up
你要做的就是在这里放一汤匙特级初榨橄榄油,它们会变得金黄酥脆,这就是我们想要的,搅拌一下
So there you go, all crushed up.
你看,都碎了。
Tell me what is the favourite thing you love most about running your channel and cooking all these beautiful things
告诉我,你在节目里烹饪的所有美味食物的过程中,你最喜欢的事情是什么
Well, filming is really fun but just getting the comments, I've gotten comments saying
嗯,拍摄真的很有趣,但得到了一些评论,有评论说
'Oh I shown this to my kid and now they like carrots' or something
“哦,我给我的孩子看了这个,现在他们喜欢胡萝卜”之类的东西,
and it's really cool to know that you're like changing and making a difference
知道自己在改变,在做有意义的事情真的很棒
Can you whisk the eggs? 2 eggs.
你能搅鸡蛋吗?2个鸡蛋。
Beautiful job on the whipping from the eggs
鸡蛋打的很好
Thank you!
谢谢!
So Amber, feel free to dab in the flour.
安布尔,随便在面粉里轻轻拍一下。
I'm using wholewheat flower because it's better for you and it does the same job
我用的是全麦花,因为它对你更好,而且效果一样
and then we can go into the egg and from the egg I'm going to go into the corn
然后我们可以放鸡蛋里面,然后拿出来放入玉米
The flower makes the egg stick, which makes the corn stick.
全麦花粘住蛋,再粘住玉米。
So you're making the delicious crust
你在做美味的面包皮,
My lovely wife does this for the kids, she'll do like a batch, she'll make it for that day
我的妻子给孩子们做这个,她会做很多,做一天
and the she'll freeze up like you know, 6/7 other portions put them in little bags, ready for a rainy day when kids want something sort of you know, fast.
她会冻起来,把剩余的放在小袋子里,以备不时之需,当孩子们想吃的时候,很快就可以吃到。
You can cook them from frozen
冻完之后可以拿来煮
You can eat good chicken nuggets that are frozen?
冷冻起来能吃到好吃的鸡块?
Yea, absolutely even frozen, absolutely.
是的,完全冻住了,
Okay so we're going to whack these into the oven with the sweet potatoes,
好的,我们把这些和红薯一起放进烤箱,
we're going to cook them for around about 25 minutes / 30 minutes.
大约煮25分钟/ 30分钟。
They're going to go golden and crisp and lovely
它们会变成金黄色,酥酥脆脆的,
So, check out those bad boys. Yumm!
来看看我们烤的。
and then we have the nuggets, boom!
金黄色的鸡块,哇!
what a lovely colour these are.
颜色真漂亮。
You see they're crispy and golden, so I'm just going to rack it up like that,
你看,金黄酥脆,像这样把它拿起,
we got our nuggets, we got our sweet potato, we got our slaw
我们有了鸡块、红薯、沙拉
we made these slaws on my channel, they're a healthy rainbow slaw.
我们在我的节目里做了这道健康的彩虹卷心菜沙拉。
So if you want to get the recipe click here
如果你想要食谱,点击这里
Okay
好的
proper chicken, nice and juicy
可口的鸡肉,美味多汁
The skin is really good, kind of crispy
皮很好吃,有点脆
So there you go guys, very simple
好了,朋友们,很简单的制作方法
mhm and delicious
嗯,好吃
made by yours truly and the lovely Amber
真诚可爱的安布尔为您带来的
if you haven't seen Ambers channel I highly recommend you hit that box over there and subscribe
如果你还没有看过安布尔的节目,我强烈建议您点击订阅哦
see what she's doing, show it to your kids, show it to your friends.
看看她在做什么,给您的孩子、朋友们看看。
she's done, how many videos have you done now?
她做完了,你现在做了多少视频?
170 / 100 and something like that
170 / 100
More than me! Okay so we're all learning from her.
比我多!我们都在向她学习。
So thank you very much, thank you for coming to the UK -Thank you for having me!
非常感谢你来到英国,谢谢你们邀请我!
It's oh my gosh, it's been amazing. -You had a good time?
我的天啊,太神奇了。玩得开心吗?
Yes I loved it
是的,我喜欢
Bye!
再见
Byeee!
再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
nutritious [nju:'triʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有营养的,滋养的

 
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 美式芝加哥披萨饼 2019-01-03
  • 丝滑煎蛋卷 2019-01-04
  • 熏肉蒸贻贝 2019-01-11
  • 巧克力的五种做法 2019-01-14
  • 香肠砂锅菜 2019-01-15
  • 上一篇:丝滑煎蛋卷
    下一篇:熏肉蒸贻贝
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。