手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

素食蓝莓煎饼

来源:可可英语 编辑:kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What's going on Food Tuber's.

这里是美食频道。
It's Tim Shieff here. Full time human-being, part-time food enthusiast.
我是蒂姆·谢夫。全职之外的兼职身份是美食爱好者。
Athlete, world-champion free-runner and also a vegan.
运动员,世界冠军,自由奔跑者,素食主义者。
I'm back once again. This time it's blueberry pancakes.
我又回来了。这次给大家带来的是蓝莓煎饼。
Great snack for anytime of the day.
一天中任何时候都可以食用的一款小吃。
But particularly good if you've got a sweet tooth at breakfast.
但如果你早餐喜欢吃甜食,那就更好了。
The stand out health ingredients in this recipe for me are the blueberries, flax seeds and the apple cider vinegar.
对我来说,这个食谱中最突出的健康成分是蓝莓、亚麻籽和苹果醋。
Plus we've got some maple syrup to top it off.
另外,我们还准备了一些枫糖浆。
When I went vegan I thought I'd never be able to have pancakes again.
当我成为素食主义者时,我想我再也不能吃煎饼了。
because you gotta use eggs. Well it turns out you don't!
因为煎饼里面有鸡蛋。其实不用这样!
I'm going to show you how.
我来告诉你怎么做。
First things first, the flax seeds.
首先,亚麻籽。
One of the things I really like about flax seeds is it's rich in Omega 3.
我最喜欢亚麻籽的一点是它富含脂肪酸。
Which people tend to worry about when moving to a Vegan diet, cos they think they can't get it without their fish.
当人们转向素食主义饮食时,他们往往会担心,因为他们认为素食就摄取不到脂肪酸。
Tablespoon of flax seeds.
一汤匙亚麻籽。
Two and a half tablespoons of cold water and you mix that up.
两汤匙半的冷水,然后混合。
Now that's mixed up I'm going to let the flax seeds absorb the water and soak it up so it thickens.
现在混合好了,我要让亚麻籽吸收水分,浸泡,让它变稠。
While that's happening I got a tablespoon of coconut oil on a medium heat and let that melt.
这时,我用中火加热一汤匙椰子油,让它融化。
Next we're going to add 250ml of Almond milk to the flax seed mixture but you can use any dairy-free alternative that you like.
接下来,我们要在亚麻籽混合物中加入250毫升杏仁奶,但是你可以用任何你喜欢的不含乳制品替代。
A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
一茶匙苹果醋。
So many health benefits from apple cider vinegar. I know some people that drink a shot of it every single day.
苹果醋对健康好处多多。我知道有些人每天都喝一杯。
Really good for the bacteria in your gut.
对肠道细菌有好处。
Whisk that all up with the flax seeds. Now the coconut oil's melted add it in there too.
加入亚麻籽搅匀。现在椰子油已经融化了,把它也加进去。
Now that's mixed up, onto the next step.
现在混合好了,进入下一步。
I'm going to start with 120mls of whole meal flour.
先从120毫升的全麦面粉开始。
One teaspoon of sugar.
一茶匙糖。
Quarter teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
四分之一茶匙小苏打。

杰米美食

One teaspoon of baking powder.

一茶匙泡打粉。
Pinch of salt.
一撮盐。
The next thing we're going to do it pour in the mix that we made earlier.
接下来,我们要做的是倒入之前的混合物。
If you like you can make a well in the middle.
如果你愿意,可以在中间挖一口“井”。
To pour it into.
把它倒进去
Just whisking all day today.
今天一整天都在搅拌。
Next you add the blueberries.
然后加入蓝莓。
80grams worth, or a large handful.
取80克,或者一大把。
And this way you get one of your five a day.
这样你每天就能得到其中的一个。
Although i'd recommend a lot more than 5 a day. I eat about 30 pieces of fruit a day.
我建议每天吃5个以上,我每天吃大约30个水果。
Bit of coconut oil in the pan. Get that to melt.
锅里放一点椰子油,让它融化。
Make sure you get the pan good and hot before you ladel in the batter to get a crispy golden pancake.
在你舀入面糊之前,确保平底锅已经热好,准备好脆脆的金色煎饼。
This mix is goign to make 4 pancakes, so amke sure you divide the mixture evenly.
这个可以做4个煎饼,所以一定要把混合物均匀地分开。
Let that cook for a couple of inutes until you get bubbles forming on the top and nice and golden underneath, and then you flip it over.
让它煮上几分钟,直到上面有气泡,下面呈金黄色,然后翻面。
I can flip myself more confidently than this pancake. But we'll have a go.
我可以比这个煎饼更自信地翻转。但我们会努力的。
There we go.
好了。
Right, once that's had the same time on the other side I'm going to transfer it to this tray.
好的,一旦另一边煎好了,我就把它转移到这个托盘上。
And put it in a pre-heated oven on a low temperature just so it stays warm whilst we make the others.
然后把它放在一个预热过的低温烤箱里,这样我们做其他菜的时候它就会保持热度。
You can add whatever you want to it. I'm going to add the classic yoghurt. Dairy-free of course.
你想加什么就加什么。我要加入传统的酸奶。当然无乳糖。
And some maple syrup.
还有一些枫糖浆。
And I'm just going to add a small handful of blueberries.
我要加一小把蓝莓。
Lets have a taste.
我们来尝一尝。
The pancakes are quite savory but the blueberries add a really nice bubble of sweetness.
煎饼很美味,但蓝莓能增加甜度。
Little pop of fruity zest.
有点水果味。
You can add what you want to it of course.
当然,你可以添加你想要的东西。
If you want to keep it really clean with a squeeze of lemon it'll work really well.
如果你想用柠檬汁来保持清洁,会非常有效。
You can add coconut sugar.
你可以加椰子糖。
Want to see another great breakfast option I made?
想看看我做的另一个很棒的早餐吗?
Head over to Drinks Tube and check out this smoothie.
去饮品节目看看这杯冰沙。
Also if you want to see some of my antics and free-running and vegan advice, click right here.
如果你想看看我的一些滑稽动作,自由奔跑和素食建议,点击这里。
Don't forget to like and subscribe and hit me with some comments below. Let me know what other Vegan recipes you'd like me to do.
不要忘记喜欢和订阅我们的节目,并在下面给我一些评论。告诉我你还想让我做什么素食食谱。
On Food Tube. And if you make the recipe send me a picture. I love it when you guys send me your tweets and instagrams of the recipes.
这里是美食节目。如果你做了这个食谱,给我发张照片。我喜欢你们给我在推特和instagram上给我发这个食谱。
I'd like to see you do the pancake.
我想看你做煎饼。
See you next time.
下次见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
absorb [əb'sɔ:b]

想一想再看

vt. 吸纳,吸引 ... 的注意,吞并

联想记忆
evenly ['i:vənli]

想一想再看

adv. 平衡地,平坦地,平等地

 
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
zest [zest]

想一想再看

n. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮

联想记忆
bacteria [bæk'tiəriə]

想一想再看

n. (复数)细菌

 
savory ['seivəri]

想一想再看

adj. 可口的;风味极佳的;味美的 n. 开胃菜;[植

联想记忆
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 香肠砂锅菜 2019-01-15
  • 西西里风格烤鸡 2019-01-22
  • 甜菜根羊乳酪汉堡 2019-01-30
  • 健康果酱沙拉 2019-01-31
  • 烟熏三文鱼 2019-02-05
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。