手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

教你在家做巧克力蛋糕

来源:可可英语 编辑:kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey guys, this Alex from French Guy Cooking and today I'm gonna show you how to make a delicious and sweet chocolate souffle.

嗨,朋友们,我是French Guy Cooking的亚历克斯,今天我将向你们展示如何制作美味甜美的巧克力蛋奶酥。
This dessert will ever reach a chocolate chip flavour.
这种甜点会有巧克力的味道。
Indulgent and decadent.
放纵我们的味蕾。
You can keep that for special occasions, to impress your guests.
你可以把它留待特殊场合招待客人。
So if you've seen my stuff before you know that I like simplifying French cooking and make it more accessible.
如果你之前看过我的节目,就会知道我喜欢简易法式烹饪,更容易上手。
So "Souffle" means 'to blow' or 'to puff' and we use that word because the steam is what makes the souffle rise.
所以"Souffle"的意思是"吹"或"吹",我们用这个词是因为蒸汽让蛋奶酥上升。
So Souffle is made around two things.
蛋奶酥是由两种物质制作而成。
First, of a creamy base, and then of foam, usually egg whites.
首先是奶油基底,然后是泡沫,通常是蛋清。
So to start, we need to prepare the mould and brush them with melted butter.
首先,我们需要准备好模具,刷上融化的黄油。
Twice, instead of once.
刷两次,而不是一次。
Because we absolutely don't want the souffle to stay stuck at the bottom.
因为我们绝对不希望蛋奶酥粘在底部。
They go in the fridge to chill.
放冰箱里冷藏一下
Let's prepare the creamy base.
我们来准备奶油基底。
Turn on the heat on medium, place the saucepan, and pour in 300 ml of whole milk.
放上平底锅,调至中火,倒入300毫升全脂牛奶。
To that, I'm gonna have 2 tablespoon, that's 20 grams of cornstarch
再加两汤匙20克玉米淀粉
Stir this nicely and don't stop stirring because otherwise it will burn.
好好搅拌,不要停止,否则牛奶会烧起来的。
While this is slowly heating up and I'm keeping an eye on it
一直关注着,当它慢慢升温的时候,
You wanna break up 300 grams of dark chocolate at least 70% dark chocolate.
你需要将300克黑巧克力掰碎,至少70%的黑巧克力。
Very intense in terms of flavour.
味道非常浓郁。
As soon as it reach a simmer, then you can pour it over the chocolate bits.
热度一上来,就可以把它倒在巧克力里。
Now, combine those together until you get a smooth texture.
现在,把它们拌在一起,直至拌匀。
Right, so this is the texture you want.
这就是你想要的质地。
Glassy and smooth.
光滑透亮。
So, at this time of the recipe, you have to resist the urge to dip your whole body in this mixture.
所以,烹饪的时候,你必须抑制住把全身浸在这种混合物里的冲动。
To make this base a bit moisture we're gonna need 2 eggyolks but save your egg whites for later cause we are gonna need them.
为了让基底更湿润,我们需要打两个蛋黄,但是把蛋白留到以后,因为我们需要蛋白。
So keep in mind to buy the best quality eggs you can afford.
所以要记住,买你能买得起最好质量的鸡蛋。
Now combine those together.
现在把鸡蛋放进去。
Okay, so i reckon this is good.
好吧,我觉得混合得很不错。
Let's move on and now whisk those egg whites.
现在我们继续打发蛋白。
I already have two egg whites from previous steps.
已经有了两个蛋白。

杰米美食

So let's add one.

我们再加一个蛋白。
So in the border of the mixer, let's add 3 egg whites, and one tablespoon of caster sugar.
从搅拌器的边缘将3个蛋白倒入,加入1汤匙砂糖。
At first you want to mix this slowly.
首先,慢慢搅拌。
Just to combine the eggs with the sugar.
把鸡蛋和糖混合。
And then you can increase the speed.
然后提高速度。
And slowly, slowly add 5 tablespoon of sugar.
缓慢加入5汤匙糖。
So that's the texture you're looking for. Firm peak that looks like a bird's beak. And in France, we call it 'un Bec d'oiseau'
这就是你要的质地。看起来像鸟喙。在法国,我们称之为un Bec d'oiseau
Right, so this is the technical part of the recipe
对,做蛋糕的技巧就在这
You want to mix the creamy base in the egg whites but not exactly mixing
将奶油加入蛋清混合,但不要完全搅拌
In fact, we are gonna folding
实际上,我们要叠着拌
Keep in mind, you add the creamy base gradually.
记住,你要一点点地将巧克力加入奶油底部。
So folding means taking the egg whites from the bottom and placing them on top.
叠着的意思是把蛋清从底部翻上来放到上面。
Term, repeat.
这样重复。
So the reason why we are folding instead of stirring,
我们叠着而不是搅拌的原因,
I mean gently folding it, is because we want to keep the air into the mixture.
轻轻地让空气进去。
If we just stir it, simply, then we are gonna lose all the air and the souffle is not gonna rise up.
如果只是简单地搅拌,里面的空气就都会失去,蛋奶酥就不会爬升变得蓬松。
I reckon the mixture is ready
我想搅拌好了
But before we pour it in the mould, we need to coat them another time with butter, and a sprinkle of sugar.
但是在倒进模子之前,我们需要在模子上再涂一层黄油和一点糖。
The reason why we are coating the size with caster sugar is because we want to create some tiny little bearings that will help the souffle rise.
我们用砂糖涂在蛋糕上的原因是,我们想要制造一些微小的轴承来帮助蛋奶酥上升。
Right, everything is ready.
好,一切准备就绪。
Let's fill those ramekins.
我们把模子填满。
So, as you can see, those ramekins are a bit higher than your normal ones.
所以,正如你所看到的,这些模型比正常模型要高一些。
But the reason behind it, is that we want to get that vertical rise in the oven.
但它背后的原因是,我们希望它在烤箱中垂直上升。
Place those on the baking tray.
把它们放在烤盘上。
And it goes in a preheated oven, at 180 Celcius or 360 Fahrenheit.
然后放进预热的烤箱里,温度是180摄氏度,360华氏度。
for about 20 to 22 minutes.
烤20~22分钟左右。
These are our beauties out of the oven.
这些是刚出炉的作品。
Look how they nicely puffed out.
看,多漂亮。
This one is a bit broken but nobody will care.
这个有点坏,但没人会在意的。
C'mon. You made souffle.
来吧,蛋奶酥。
Right, let's have a taste.
我们来尝尝。
The texture is so light.
很清爽。
It's fluffy. It has some intense chocolate flavour.
松软可口,巧克力味道浓郁。
The thing is it's almost cloudy.
香浓可口。
Guys, that's it.
朋友们,蛋奶酥就制作完成。
I hope you enjoy this brilliant yet simple souffle recipe.
我希望你们喜欢这个绝妙简单的蛋奶酥食谱。
And if you didn't forget, give the like thumbs up and share that on your social media
不要忘记给我们的节目点赞,在社交媒体上分享哦
So do not forget to subscribe to Foodtube for more delicious recipe
不要忘记订阅Foodtube来获取更美味的食谱
And to my own channel as well.
还有我的节目。
See you guys, bye bye.
再见,朋友们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
accessible [æk'sesəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的

联想记忆
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
impress [im'pres]

想一想再看

n. 印象,特徵,印记
v. 使 ... 有印

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
texture ['tekstʃə]

想一想再看

n. (材料等的)结构,特点,表面,基本结构

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 烟熏三文鱼 2019-02-05
  • 如何做杂烩菜 2019-02-06
  • 周末盛宴 2019-02-13
  • 香肠肉卷酥饼 2019-02-19
  • 美味鱼派 2019-02-22
  • 上一篇:如何做杂烩菜
    下一篇:周末盛宴
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。