手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

表现焦虑症

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Have you ever dreamed of being famous or want to pursue a career that has you in the spotlight.

你是否曾梦想着成名或是想追寻一份让你成为焦点的事业?
You might have the talent and work ethic but do you dread the idea of talking in front of a crowd?
你或许有这样的天分和职业道德,但是你害怕站在一群人面前么?
We were just talking with Alex Clark who is currently on tour and he brought up stage fright.
我们刚和亚历克斯·克拉克谈过,他正在巡回中并提到了怯场。
Stage fright otherwise known as performance anxiety affects many people ranging from athletes and celebrities to politicians and CEOs.
怯场也被称为表现焦虑,很多人受其影响,比如运动员、明星、政治家和CEO们。
Is this phobia preventing you from reaching the stars? Here are eight signs you may have performance anxiety.
是这种恐惧让你无法触及明星梦么?以下是你可能有表现焦虑的8种迹象。
1. Your hands get cold and clammy.
1. 双手冰凉湿冷。
You know this is the start to stage fright when you have difficulty holding the mic,
当你无法拿起麦克风,
constantly have to wipe your hands and need to reapply your deodorant.
不断擦擦你小手,还需要再用一次清新剂的时候,你就知道自己要怯场了。
Anxiety is responsible for activating your stress response which in turn causes you to perspire more.
焦虑负责激活你的应激反应,应激反应反过来会让你流汗。
Even though you might not actually be in danger,
虽然你并不是真的处于危险之中,
your brain receives the same signal to make your skin release your body's water instead of your kidneys.
你的大脑还是会接收到相同的信号,让你的皮肤而不是肾脏释放水分。
That way, when you have to defend yourself you don't have to stop to urinate.
因此,当你需要保护自己的时候,你不必停下来去尿尿。
2. You experience nausea and stomach problems.
2. 出现恶心和胃痛。
We get stomach problems for a lot of reasons
出现胃痛的原因有很多
whether it's because you ate something bad the other night or you're experiencing infection.
比如吃了隔夜的坏东西或是受到感染。
But when you're stressed about giving a presentation it might have you running to the bathroom too.
做演讲的压力可能也会让你想上厕所。
This is called irritable bowel syndrome which commonly affects many patients diagnosed with anxiety and depression.
这被称为肠道易激综合症,通常很多患有焦虑症和抑郁症的病人会受影响。
The nervous system partially controls the colon
神经系统会控制结肠
so when we're stressed, this can irritate our stomachs resulting in cramping diarrhea or constipation.
所以当我们感到压力时会刺激我们胃部,导致腹泻或便秘。
3. Your knees, lips and voice tremble.
3. 你的膝盖、嘴唇和声音都在颤抖。
Do you feel weak and shaky before public performances?
你会在公开表演前感到虚弱吗?
Even if your body doesn't resort to trembling people who experience stage fright often get muscle tension.
即使你的身体没有颤抖,经历怯场的人通常会出现肌紧张感。
When your stress levels go up it stimulates your nervous system which controls your body's muscles.
压力升级会刺激控制身体肌肉的神经系统。
This explains why you don't feel in control in your body when your nervous system is on overdrive.
因此当神经系统超速时,你会感到自己的身体不受控制。
4. Your throat and mouth turn dry.
4. 你的喉咙和嘴巴干涩。

表现焦虑症.jpg

Ever wonder why you see bottles of water provided to the president or other public figures when they're giving a speech?

有没有想过为什么要给演讲的总统或是其他公众人物提供一瓶水?
Feeling anxious before performing can reduce the flow of saliva in your mouth.
表演前感到焦虑会减少嘴巴里的唾液流动。
On a related side note, if you take antidepressants because of your anxiety or depression the medication can also give you a dry mouth as a side effect.
另一方面,如果你因为焦虑症或抑郁症而服用抗抑郁药,那么药物的副作用也会让你嘴巴干涩。
5. Your heart rate goes up and out of control.
5. 心率上升不受控制。
If you've ever watched Mean Girls, you'll know that epic moment where Katy says that she feels like her heart is about to fall out of her butt.
如果你看过《贱女孩》,你应该记得在一个片段中凯蒂说她觉得感觉心脏要从屁股里掉出来了。
That's actually what people with stage fright commonly feel too.
怯场的人真的会有这种感觉。
Why? Because when you feel stressed, this also activates the same areas of your brain that regulates your cardiovascular functions.
为什么?因为当你感到压力时,这也会刺激大脑中调节心血管功能的相同区域。
Shortness of breath, a tight chest and your heart rate escalating are all symptoms that frequently occur simultaneously.
气短、胸闷和心率上升都是会同时出现的症状。
6. You experience visual irregularities.
6. 视觉异常。
Ever seen cartoon shows where the character bangs his head and he starts seeing stars?
在动画片中,动画人物撞到头了会看到了很多星星。
Well, this isn't just a cute animation idea.
这不仅仅是可爱的动画场景。
When people experience stage fright, they may have vision problems such as seeing stars, shimmers and fogginess.
当人们怯场时,他们可能会出现视觉问题,比如看到星星、闪光和灰雾。
When you're stressed your senses become heightened which include your vision.
当你感到压力时,你的感官增强,包括视觉。
7. You stutter when you deliver your speech.
7. 演讲时结巴。
There's an ongoing myth that anxiety is the root of all stuttering but sometimes it's actually just the hereditary thing.
有人说焦虑是所有口吃的根源,但是有时,这真的仅仅是遗传问题。
That's not to say however that stress does not cause stuttering because it definitely can.
但也不能说压力不会引起结巴,因为它绝对可以。
Psychology professor Ted Walden states that stress increases the likelihood of stuttering,
心理学教授特德说压力会增加结巴的可能性,
aggravates stuttering that is already present and maybe one of the reasons that stuttering is maintained over time.
让已出现的结巴症状恶化,这可能是结巴一直持续的原因之一。
If you struggle with this problem, there are treatment options to consider such as slowing down your speech by regulating your breathing.
如果你有这个问题,治疗方法可以考虑,调节呼吸放慢演讲速度。
8. Your mind goes blank the very minute you step on stage.
8. 上台的那一刻思绪一片空白。
No matter how many times you've rehearsed your speech,
不论你在场下彩排过多少次
the minute you get up to deliver it, you might find your mind drawing a blank.
一上台去演讲时,你可能会发现大脑一片空白。
That's why it's helpful to have note cards in front of you.
因此准备提示小卡片会有帮助。
When we feel anxious our minds have a tendency to experience blockage which prevents our thoughts from flowing freely.
当感到焦虑时,我们的大脑会出现堵塞,你的思绪无法自由流通。
One helpful strategy you can use is the memory palace technique.
有效的策略是记忆宫殿法。
Sounds fancy, right? But it's as easy as pie. Even Sherlock Holmes uses it.
听起来很玄幻,但其实很简单。连夏洛克·福尔摩斯都在用这个方法。
Start off by associating parts of your speech you wish to remember with parts of a location you are familiar with.
首先将演讲词和你熟悉的一个地点相联系。
This can be your home, school or office space.
这个地点可以是你的家、学校或办公地点。
The only way this exercise will be effective is if you can visualize yourself walking through this place
记忆宫殿得以成功的唯一方法是想象自己行走在这个地点,
as you assign each part of your speech to a specific room.
同时将演讲的每个部分分配到特定房间中。
Tired of experiencing some of these symptoms? Then visit ITS Alex Clark. com to see a pro overcome stage fright himself.
厌倦了这些症状?登陆ITS Alex Clark. com看看他是怎么克服怯场的。
Alex Clark is a seasoned Youtuber and performer who is currently on tour with his comedy act.
亚历克斯·克拉克是一个经验丰富的油管用户兼喜剧表演者,他目前正在巡演。
Stage fright can make life awfully gloomy why not spice it up with some good laughs from this talented storyteller. Thanks for watching.
怯场会让生活糟糕,为什么不听听他的故事,给怯场加点笑声呢。感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
blockage ['blɔkidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 封锁,妨碍

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
epic ['epik]

想一想再看

n. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,

联想记忆
partially ['pɑ:ʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 部份地,一部份地,不公平地

 
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
colon [kəu'ləun]

想一想再看

n. 冒号,结肠,科朗(哥斯达黎加和萨尔瓦多的货币单位)

联想记忆
likelihood ['laiklihud]

想一想再看

n. 可能性

联想记忆
hereditary [hi'reditəri]

想一想再看

adj. 世袭的,遗传的

 
depression [di'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沮丧,萧条

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 鉴别反社会类型恋人 2019-02-06
  • 爱和欲望 2019-02-16
  • 8个有趣的心理学真相 2019-02-23
  • 成功人士的五个习惯 2019-02-28
  • 如何应对自杀想法 2019-03-02
  • 上一篇:爱和欲望
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。