手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

一起来看看Instagram上的那些明星

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I recently joined Instagram. I really like it.

我最近开始玩Ins了 我挺喜欢这个软件的
I have posted three photos.
我在上面发了三张照片
In my last post was seven weeks ago I am on fire. I'm on fire with Instagram.
我最近一条动态是7个星期以前 我现在在Ins上可火了
But I am rather enjoying and having a lot of fun looking at all sorts of celebrity accounts and just seeing what they are up to.
但我最喜欢的还是看那些明星的动态 看看她们在干什么
But I notice that when you take a photo and upload it to Instagram, it crops your photo, all right.
但同时我也发现当你拍好照片 往ins上面传的时候 它会裁剪你的照片 是吧
But luckily for you Instagram has given us access to tons of users photos before they got cropped, right.
不过你们很幸运 ins给我们开通了权限让我们可以看到裁剪之前的照片
So like this photo here that the rock posted, okay,
比如这张强森发的照片
I thought it was a behind the scenes photo from his upcoming baywatch film but then I saw the full version.
我本来以为这是他即将上映的电影海滩救护队的幕后照片 知道我看到这张照片的完整版
And that is completely inappropriate. You do not play volleyball with a child.
这太不合适了 真的不要跟孩子一起打沙滩排球

一起来看看Instagram上的那些明星

Nickiminaj posted this photo. She looks absolutely stunning. There she is just there.

妮琪·米娜基还发了这张照片 她就站在那里 简直艳光四射
But then I saw this.
然后我看见了这个
I am not laughing.
我可没笑
Des Craigs of the American flag is illegal.
损坏美国国旗是违法的
It's illegal even if it does give you a great pair of pants.
就算你用它做出来的裤子再好看也一样
Now Justin Timberlake posted a lovely photo on his birthday and posted thank you everyone for the birthday wishes this year.
贾斯汀·丁布里克发了一张可爱的自己生日时的照片 并写到 谢谢所有人给我的生日祝福
I'm getting the greatest gift ever. Can't wait.
我收到了最好的礼物 我已经迫不及待了
Now I assumed it meant his wife was pregnant. But—
我还以为这是暗示自己的妻子怀孕了 但是——
I mean it's an okay gift.
我觉得这礼物还成吧
Not the greatest gift ever.
虽然算不上最好的就是了
I do quite like that there are a lot of men laughing very loud to it and their wives are going why are you laughing who is that guy.
有些男士笑的很大声 他们的妻子就问 你在笑什么 这人是谁
And they're like I don't know, no idea, don't know.
他们马上就 我不知道 我也不认识
And we have James Franco posted this picture here.
还有詹姆斯·弗朗科发了这张照片
Calm down, madame. And so this photo, it looks so familiar to me.
冷静下 各位女士 这张照片我看着特别眼熟
I just couldn't place it for some reason.
就是不知道为什么想不起来了
And then I saw the whole thing.
然后我看见了完整版
Now I remember.
现在我想起来了
I'll never forget our summer together, James.
我永远不会忘记我们在一起的那个夏天的 詹姆斯
You know what they say, it's not gay if you are both named James.
大家都知道这么一句话 如果你们名字都叫詹姆斯 就不会显得那么基
That's right. I actually finished the painting.
没错 这幅画我还画完了
There it is, there is what I was working on.
就是这个 我画的
I will get it to you, Franco.
弗朗科 这幅画我会送给你的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
inappropriate [.inə'prəupriit]

想一想再看

adj. 不适当的,不相称的

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
assumed [ə'sju:md]

想一想再看

adj. 假装的;假定的

 
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。