手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

喜欢恶作剧的乔伊·金

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You are unbelievable. I watched-- I got it ahead of time.

你太不可思议了。我看了你参演的剧,我提前搞到了资源。
And Patricia Arquette is a friend of mine, and she's brilliant in this. And I was like, who is this?
帕特丽夏·阿奎特是我的朋友,她在剧中的表演特别精彩。然后我在想,这位是谁?
She's-- Who is she? You-- it's you is who she is. You're unbelievable.
她是--她是谁?你--我说的这个人就是你。你太不可思议了。
Can we just-- I want to start by talking about this a little bit.
我们能不能--我想先谈谈这个剧。
So it's a true story about a woman who is struggling.
这是一个关于挣扎的女人的真实的故事。
She has Munchausen disease. Yes, she has Munchausen by proxy.
她患有孟乔森氏症候群疾病,是的,她患有代理型孟乔森氏症候群。
And basically, that means like you thrive off of caring for someone else who doesn't need it.
基本上,这意味着你可以通过关心不需要它的人而获得成长。
So you're poisoning somebody basically so you thrive off of that want and need that they give you.
所以你基本上是在毒害一个人,所以你能从他们给你的欲望和需要中获得成长。
Right. So she was, like for instance, she was doing what to her daughter?
对。比如说,她对自己的女儿吉普赛做了什么事情呢?
So Gypsy-- I mean, she could eat fine. She had her on a feeding tube.
所以吉普赛吃饭没问题。她用喂食管喂养吉普赛。
She convinced doctors that she needed her salivary glands removed.
她说服医生吉普赛需要切除唾液腺。
She shaved her head to make it look like she had leukemia.
她使吉普赛剃了光头,让女儿看起来像是得了白血病。
She didn't need a wheelchair. She was in a wheelchair.
她不需要轮椅。她就坐在轮椅上。
So-- Yeah, so and you are so good in this. So obviously you didn't know the story.
你在里面的表演太棒了。显然,之前你不知道这个故事。
But you learned it when you were offered the role.
但是当你获得这个角色后,你去了解了这个故事。
Yeah, so I got the audition. I was like-- I heard of the story before. And-- hey, what's up?
对,通过试镜后,我就在想,我听说过这个故事。嘿,你好啊。
And then I kind of did a deep dive into research. And my mind was completely blown, and it was just a boatload of information.
然后,我就深入地研究了这个故事。然后我真的完全被震撼了,信息量太大了。
Yeah, cause she murders her mother, or somebody murders her mother.
是啊,因为她杀死了自己的母亲,或者某个人杀死了她的母亲。
Yes. Her mother's-- and you get that right away that she kills her mother because she did this to her her whole life.
是的。她的母亲--你马上就知道她杀了她母亲,因为她母亲一生都是这样对待她的。
Yeah. And Gypsy is now in-- Prison, yeah. --prison for doing this.
是的,吉普赛现在在监狱。因为做了这个而进了监狱。
Yeah. Even though her mother like-- Completely held her prisoner for her whole life.
是的。尽管她的母亲一生都在囚禁她。
Her whole life. And like tortured her, basically. Yeah, did you-- have you spoken with Gypsy?
她的一生。就是一直在折磨她。是啊,你跟吉普赛聊过了吗?
Did you get any information from her? Unfortunately, I couldn't speak directly with Gypsy.
你从她那里得到了什么信息了吗?不幸的是,我不能直接和她讲话。
But we did have one of our producers on the show was the writer of the BuzzFeed article
但是我们的剧组中确实有一位制片人是BuzzFeed上面那篇爆火的文章的作者,
that completely blew up and was in the documentary also as a producer.
他也是这个纪录片的制片人。

喜欢恶作剧的乔伊·金.jpg

So she was one of our producers on the show. And she had a personal relationship with Gypsy.

她是我们剧组的制片人之一。她和吉卜赛人有私人关系。
So that was helpful to be able to go to her. Yeah, and the scene when-- I don't want to give too much away.
所以能找到她很有帮助。是的,还有那个场景——我不想透露太多。
But she sends you to the dentist and does something horrific.
她送你去看牙医时,做了一件可怕的事。
But the scene when you look in the mirror and you're sobbing uncontrollably, it's-- you're just amazing.
但当你看着镜子里的自己时,你无法控制地哭泣,那一幕你演的太棒了。
You're just-- you're brilliant in this. Like you're just incredible.
你的表演太精彩了,你让人难以置信。
Thank you. I mean-- Thank you. You have no idea like how frickin' excited I am to be here.
谢谢。谢谢你。你不知道我能来到这里是多么激动。
I love you so much. Who doesn't, though? And then last year I came here with my sister for her birthday in the audience.
我好爱你啊。谁又不呢?去年,我和我姐姐为庆祝她的生日来到这里,当时我们在观众席。
I sat in the audience. She's right there. And so we-- we love you. I love you so much.
我坐在观众席,她现在就在那里。我们太爱你了。
Thank you. Hi, Andy. I'm such a big fan of you. I love Andy so much too.
谢谢。你好,安迪。我是你的超级粉丝。我也很爱安迪。
Yeah, I love Andy, too. He's so average. So-- and then you-- I love to scare people, and I love pranks.
是啊,我也爱安迪。他就是那么的平平无奇。所以--我喜欢吓唬人,也喜欢恶作剧。
But you took it to a level for April Fool's Day, which was yesterday.
但是你在昨天的愚人节把恶作剧上升到了一个很高的水平。
Was-- tell everyone what you did to your sister. So she's right there.
告诉大家你对你姐姐做了什么。她现在就在那里。
Hunter, poor thing, she gets the brunt of all my jokes.
亨特,可怜的家伙。在她身上我开玩笑的次数最多。
I took her deodorant and I twisted out all of the deodorant, and I packed it with cream cheese instead.
我拿了她的除臭剂,把所有的除臭剂都弄了出来,然后把里面装上奶油芝士。
And I froze it so I'd take on the shape of deodorant. Yeah, you know?
我把它冷冻起来,做成除臭剂的形状。是的,你知道吗?
And then I gave her a hug later on. I was like, oh bro, like girl to girl, you need some deodorant.
然后我给了她一个拥抱。我说,兄弟,就是女孩和女孩的对话,你需要一些除臭剂。
And she used it and didn't know until later on she started to smell like a bagel.
她用了这个,然后在自己闻起来像百吉饼时才发现真相。
What made you think of doing that? How would you think to put cream cheese in a deodorant?
你是怎么想到做那件事的?你是怎么想到在除臭剂里放奶油芝士这种事的?
You know, it's weird in there, so. I see. All right, you guys, if you haven't started watching The Act on Hulu, you must see it.
你知道的,我的脑子很奇怪的。我懂了。好了,各位,如果你还没有在Hulu网站上观看《恶行》这部剧的话,赶快去看看吧。
It's so, so good. And Patricia Arquette is brilliant in it.
这部剧太棒了。帕特里夏·阿奎特演得很出色。
You're brilliant in it. Thank you. It's just really great.
你也演的很出色。谢谢。太棒了。
It's so nice to meet you. Oh my god, it's so nice to meet. All right, we'll be right back.
见到你太棒了。我的天,见到你太棒了。好,我们马上回来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
horrific [hɔ'rifik]

想一想再看

adj. 令人毛骨悚然的,可怖的

联想记忆
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 
hunter ['hʌntə]

想一想再看

n. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓

 
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
thrive [θraiv]

想一想再看

vi. 兴旺,繁荣,茁壮成长

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。