手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

传记动作电影《为家而战》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Yeah! I'm watching that! Give me the remote! No!

耶!我在看呢!给我遥控器!不!
Give it to me! Get off!
给我!放开我!
Zak, what the bloody hell do you think you're doing?
扎克,你这是在干什么呢?
If you really want to choke her out, then lock your fingers. Yeah. Now pull it tight.
如果你真想勒住她,那就锁住她的手指。是的。用力勒。
Oh, yeah. Now she's in trouble.
哦,没错。现在她麻烦了。
Okay, I know you. You're from that weird family, aren't you?
我知道你。你来自那个怪胎家庭,对吧?
We're not weird.
我们一点也不奇怪。
We don't like wrestling.
我们不喜欢摔角。
How do you know if you've never been?
你们没试过,又怎么知道的?
I've never had rectal bleeding before, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a fan of that.
我从来没有过直肠出血,不过我确定我一点儿也不喜欢摔角。
How about I shove her head up your ass and we can find out?
要不我把她的头塞进你的屁股里,这样我们就能确定了?
Hello? My name is Hutch Morgan, I'm calling from WWE.
你好?我叫哈奇·摩根,我代表WWE打过来的。
We'd like both of you to come try out for us.
我们想让你们俩都过来试试。
I mean it's all fake anyway, isn't it?
反正都是假的,对吧?
Sorry about that. The Rock. We're huge fans. Thank you so much.
很抱歉。是巨石强森。我们是你的忠实粉丝。非常感谢。
What advice would you give us if we want to be next you?
如果我们想要成为下一个你,你能给我们什么忠告呢?
What are your names again? My name...
你们叫什么?我叫...
It doesn't matter what your names are! You walk around here interrupting The Rock!
你们叫什么一点儿也不重要!你们在这里瞎逛,影响到了巨石强森了!
You're like you haven't seen the sun in twenty years!
你们就像二十年来没见过太阳一样!
You're like you just stepped out of Oliver Twist!
你们就像刚从《雾都孤儿》中走出来一样!
Please, sir. May I have some more advice, sir?
打扰了,先生。我能再问些忠告吗?
You want some advice? Here's The Rock's advice! Shut your mouth!
你们想要忠告?这就是巨石强森的忠告!闭上嘴!
Thanks, Dwayne! Got it!
多谢了,道恩!知道了!

传记动作电影《为家而战》预告片

Good morning, wrestling nerds. This is where we see whether or not you get to go on the WWE.

早上好,摔角迷们。我们就要在这里观察你们是否能登上WWE的赛场。
This is our shot, Zak. I know.
这是我们的机会,扎克。我知道。
Why do you want to wrestle?
为什么你们想要摔角?
I'm the toughest bastard in any room. Probably shouldn't swear, not when there's ladies present.
我是世界上最强悍的混蛋。有女生在场我不该说脏话的。
Sorry, miss. I'm sorry about that.
抱歉,小姐。不好意思。
If I call your name, that means you'll be coming with me to Florida. Paige.
我叫到谁的名字,那就意味着他就会和我一起去佛罗里达。佩吉。
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢大家。
You have to take my brother. No one deserves this more than Zak.
你必须带上我的哥哥。没有人比扎克更配得上。
I wish you the best, son, but this is the end of the line for you.
我祝你一切顺利,小子,但你就到此为止了。
Do you know what it's like to want one thing in life, and then your own sister just takes it away from you?
你知道自己的人生目标被自己的亲妹妹抢走的感觉吗?
It was my dream too!
那也是我的梦想!
I have no idea who I'm supposed to be out there.
我不知道自己该怎么做。
You're not just doing this for you, you're doing it for the family.
你不仅仅是为了你自己,你是为了这个家。
Paige, I myself have come from a wrestling family too.
佩吉,我自己也是出身摔角世家。
I know exactly what it means to you.
我很清楚这对你意味着什么。
But don't worry about being the next me, be the first you.
但是不要想着成为下一个我,要去成为第一个你。
What? It's Dwayne Johnson. How are you? Prove it.
喂?我是道恩·强森。你好吗?证明一下。
If you smell what The Rock is cooking!
你可以感觉到The Rock的力量吗!
Yeah, and I'm Vin Diesel, mate.
嗯,我是范·迪塞尔,伙计。
I'm sorry.
真抱歉。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
choke [tʃəuk]

想一想再看

vi. 窒息,阻塞
vt. (掐住或阻塞气管)

 
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大

联想记忆
shove [ʃʌv]

想一想再看

n. 推,挤
v. 推挤,放置,撞

联想记忆
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。