手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

超爆笑 假装吃光熊孩子们万圣节糖果的后果2

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And one more thing, on Monday night I issued a challenge to the parents of America.

还有一件事,周一晚上,我向美国的家长们发起了一项挑战。
I asked parents to pretend they ate all their kids' Halloween candy
我请求他们假装吃光了孩子们的万圣节糖果
and videotape that and post it to Youtube under the heading "Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy."
并拍下来,然后上传到YouTube上,加上《嘿,吉米·鸡毛。我告诉我娃我吃光了他们的万圣节糖果》这个标题。
And a lot of people did. And I guess I didn't expect so much crying.
很多家长都这样做了。但我没想到有那么多的孩子哭了。
I kinda thought the kids would be mad, just mad. Almost every one of them cries.
我还以为孩子们只会生生气而已。结果几乎所有人都哭了。
But to those children whose tears are about to be immortalized on television, I apologize in advance.
但对于那些将永存于电视上的孩子们的泪水,我提前道个歉。
Let me tell you what happened to your candy, Blake. I ate it all. Noooo. I ate yours too, Allen.
布雷克,我来告诉你你的糖果哪去了。我全吃掉了。不要啊。艾伦,你的也“葬身”我腹。
Me and mommy ate it last night when you were asleep.
我和你妈昨晚趁你睡觉的时候吃的。
I ate all your Halloween candy last night.
我昨晚吃光了你的万圣节糖果。
Daddy, where is the candy? What candy? Daddy!
爹地,糖果放哪了?什么糖果?爹地!
I think I ate all your candy. No. No. I'm so sorry. No.
我想我吃光了你的糖果。不要啊!我很抱歉。不要啊!
I tricked you, dad didn't eat all your candy. I tricked you.
我骗你的,你爸没有吃光你的糖果。你被我骗了。
I'm very, very sorry, Rachel. I ate all your Halloween candy. How much was it?
瑞秋,真的很很抱歉。我吃光了你的万圣节糖果。有多少来着?
Oh, Oh, Rachel, I'm sorry. You know I like candy, Rachel. Do you still love me?
噢,噢,瑞秋,很抱歉。瑞秋,你知道我喜欢吃糖的,你还爱我吗?

92

Sorry, I ate all the candy. What?

抱歉,我把糖果全吃了。神马?
Mike, I'm so sorry. It's just, I'm pregnant and I get really hungry and I ate all of it.
麦克,我很抱歉。我怀孕了,我的肚子饿得不行,所以我把它全吃了。
There you go. You didn't eat all the candy. Happy Halloween, Jimmy.
又来了吧,你没有吃光糖果。吉米,万圣节快乐!
Can I please get more candy? I ate them last night, I took them to work with me. Why'd you do that?! Why?!
我能再吃些糖吗?我昨晚都吃完了,我把它们带到了上班的地方。你怎么可以这样做!为什么?!!!
Last night, we stayed up and we ate all your candies. Are you guys OK with that? No. Why? No.
我们昨晚熬夜了,我们吃光了你的糖。你们没什么意见吧?有意见。为什么啊?不能吃。
Annie. Calm down, Annie. Dad, you are ugly!
安妮。冷静点,安妮。爸爸,你这个丑八怪!
I ate all your candy. You have no more Halloween candy left. What? She ate it. What the heck! Mom.
我吃光了你的糖果。你的万圣节糖果一颗都不剩了。神马!她吃了。搞什么嘛。麻麻。
Don't you guys think you ate enough candy last night? No, I only had like one bite of the candy, are you serious? You have to ask?
你俩不觉得昨晚吃得够多了吗?不觉得,我好像只吃了一颗糖,你是在逗我吗?这你还用得着问?
Oh, good for you, now you're probably gonna get a bellyache.
噢,真有你的,你现在可能要肚子痛了吧。
That's why you shouldn't eat so much candy. Mom, that's two.
这就是为什么你不该吃那么多的糖。妈,那可是俩啊?
Two what? Two bags of candy. Two plus two is, two plus two is equals five. Equals four. Jake, you were so close.
俩什么?两袋糖果啊。2加2是,2加2等于5。等于4。杰克,你差点就算对了。
Did you see how much I had? I went to a lot of houses.
你看到我吃了多少吗?我去了很多人的家里才搞到的。
I know, I ate it all. It tasted so good, especially the Peanut Butter Cups. Oh, you sneaky mom!
我知道,我把它们全吃了。真的好吃极了,尤其是那个花生酱杯糖。哦,你这个狡诈的麻麻!
Haha, alright, Thanks to all the sneaky moms and sneaky dads. Kids are very unstable.
哈哈,好了,感谢所有狡诈的麻麻和狡诈的大大。孩子们的情绪真的很不稳定啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
unstable ['ʌn'steibl]

想一想再看

adj. 不稳定的,易变的

 
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。