手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

自制提拉米苏(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi lovely people! Here I am in Italy. Let me show you how to do the best - the best - tiramisu.

嗨,大家好!我在意大利,我来教你做超好吃的提拉米苏。
First of all I need to do the egg. White goes in one side, look at that, easy!
我要先弄鸡蛋。蛋清流在这边,看,多简单!
Okay and then transfer the other one.
蛋黄放在这边。
Or if you do it this way, let's move the jug so you can see better.
或者,你也可以这样做,把罐子移开,你们能看得更清楚。
That egg, you can see inside...Then grab it.
把鸡蛋打在里面,然后捞起蛋黄。
Easy, everybody can do that!
超简单,谁都能做!
Okay, then you need 125g of sugar, I'm just gonna put half inside.
需要125克糖,放入一半。
Now comes the best. Stay there, don't move!
最棒的部分来了,别走开啊!
Whisk it. Everybody can do it, so easy! Look, the lovely yolk of it.
搅拌好,谁都能做,超简单!快看,漂亮的蛋黄。
450g of a mascarpone, mascarpone is soft cheese.
放450克马斯卡彭奶酪,这是一种软奶酪。
Okay, slowly, slowly, slowly, because you don't want it too hard.
慢慢搅拌,因为不想让它变得太硬。
Because if it's too hard it's not good, you can't really spread it.
如果太硬的话就不好了,那样就摊不开了。
What you do here, you just get inside. Get inside! No, you don't, I do.
放进碗里,快进碗里去!你不想进去吗,那我把你吃了吧。
Okay, just let's put this one on the side to see how creamy it is.
把它放在一边,要想看看粘稠度怎么样,
You do this! Ah! Better not.
你可以这样!啊,最好不要了。
But it's nice.
它很不错了。
300ml of cream, put it all inside. So easy!
放入300毫升奶油,多简单!
So easy, I enjoy doing all of this.
超简单,我真是喜欢做。
Then again slowly, you try to mix it. It's going to become nice and soft.
然后再慢慢地混合,它会变得漂亮又柔软。
Come on, gadget! Look at this, this is beautiful.
加油搅!快看,真漂亮。
Sorry...! So good.
抱歉哈!太棒了。
Let's go back to the egg. I like to put a little squeeze of lemons, to lighten it.
继续弄鸡蛋吧,我喜欢放点柠檬来提亮。

2.png

Also, for flavouring. Just a drop.

也能调味,放几滴就行了。
And...just whisk. Come on, gadget! Come on!
然后搅拌,加油!加油!
Too weak, I'm supposed to be 25 years younger.
我太虚弱了,我再年轻25岁就好了。
Stand there, it's much better like that.
这样拿着,这么好弄点。
Let's have a look.
看一下。
No, I won't try. I won't try!
我不试了,不试了!
Then, put them inside, this is the way to do it.
再把它们放进去,就这样弄。
Don't just mix, fold it in. Just fold it.
不是只搅拌,要把它层层包裹起来。
You can see I turned the spoon, folded everything in.
你们能看到,我在转勺子,把它层层包裹。
Yeah, I'm happy. Okay, leave them on the side for just couple of minutes.
我很满意,好了,把它放在一边搁几分钟。
Get some nice coffee, we just made it. Then we've got the rest here.
倒入一些沏好的咖啡,然后放剩下的食材。
Put the rest of the sugar in, let's put it back from that.
把剩下的糖放进去,继续加。
100ml of Vin Santo, and you can do some other liquors, like sherry will do.
倒入100毫升的意式甜酒,也可以放其它酒,比如雪利酒。
Marcel will do, sweet wine will do. i'm using a very good Vin Santo.
马塞尔酒可以,红葡萄酒也可以,我用的是上好的意式甜酒。
Everybody's gonna make this one, please do make it. Be adventurous, don't be afraid.
每个人都能做,一定要做一下啊。敢于尝试,别害怕。
Oh my gosh, it's so good! I'm gonna put a just little bit more in, for me. 125!
天啊,味道超好,我要再多放一点,太棒了!
Nice bowl. I start doing it. First of all you need to put in some mascarpone cream.
拿个漂亮的碗,开工啦,先放入一些马斯卡彭奶酪。
Just make sure you're spreading nicely.
要涂抹均匀。
Then you get some savoiardi, just put inside two or three at a time.
然后放进几个松脆饼,一次放两三个。
Turn it, each one. And if you break it, doesn't matter.
每个都转一转,如果弄碎了也没事。
Just start to put them in. One...two... It''s gonna be good! Three.
开始往里面放了,一、二,很不错!三。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
lighten ['laitn]

想一想再看

v. 点亮,变亮,减轻

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
adventurous [əd'ventʃərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 爱冒险的,大胆的,惊险的

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 看牛仔竞技比赛 品美味大餐 2019-05-06
  • 焗蛋三法 2019-05-10
  • 自制提拉米苏(下) 2019-05-22
  • 经典苹果塔 2019-05-27
  • 制作美味巧克力挞 2019-06-13
  • 上一篇:焗蛋三法
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。