手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

漫威科幻动作电影《蜘蛛侠 英雄远征》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Everywhere I go, I see his face. I just really miss him.

无论我到哪里,我都会看到他的脸。我真的很想念他。
Yeah, I miss him too.
是啊,我也很想念他。
I don't think Tony would've done what he did, if he didn't know that you were going to be here after he was gone.
如果托尼不知道在他走后还有你,我想他不会去那么做的。
You going to be the next Iron Man now?
现在你要成为下一个钢铁侠吗?
Well, no, I don't have time. I'm too busy doing your job. Woh!
额,不,我没有时间。我忙着做你们的工作呢。哇!
I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Look, keep up the good work, because I am going on vacation.
我在开玩笑。我在开玩笑。听着,好好工作,因为我要去度假了。
Heads up. Nick Fury's calling you.
留神点儿。尼克·弗瑞给你打电话了。
I don't really want to talk to Nick Fury.
我可不想和尼克·弗瑞说话。
Answer the phone. Why?
接电话。为什么?
Because if you don't talk to him, then I have to talk to him, and I don't want to talk to him.
因为如果你回复他,那我就不得不回复他,而我并不想回复他。
You sent Nick Fury to voicemail? I got to go.
你给尼克·弗瑞发了语音邮件?我得走了。
You do not ghost Nick Fury!
你不能躲尼克·弗瑞!
What up, dorks?
怎么了,呆子们?
What's up? We're just talking about the trip.
怎么了?我们在谈论旅行。
I'm here in San Marco Polo...
我现在在圣马可...
I think MJ really likes me.
我觉得MJ很喜欢我。
It kind of reminds of me when I first fell in love...
这让我想起了我初恋时的感觉...
You're a very difficult person to contact, Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠,你可真的很难联系上啊。
This is Mr. Beck.
这位是贝克先生。
We could use someone like you in our world.
我们的世界需要你这样的人。

漫威科幻动作电影《蜘蛛侠 英雄远征》预告片

Your world?

你们的世界?
Beck is from Earth, just not ours. The snap tore a hole in our dimension.
贝克来自地球,不过不是我们的。响指事件撕裂了时空。
You're saying there's a multiverse?
你是说存在多重宇宙?
We have a job to do, and you're coming with us.
我们有任务要做,你要和我们一起。
There's got to be someone else you can use. What about Thor? Off world.
你需要的是其他人。雷神索尔怎么样?他不在。
Captain Marvel? Unavailable.
惊奇队长呢?目前没空。
But I'm just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
但我只是大家的好邻居蜘蛛侠。
Bitch, please. You've been to space.
拉倒吧。你去过外太空。
What do you want, Peter?
你想要什么,皮特?
I want to go back on my trip, with the girl I really like and tell her how I feel.
我想继续旅行,和我喜欢的女孩一起,告诉她我的感受。
MJ, I... ... am Spider-Man?
MJ,我...是蜘蛛侠?
No. Of course not!
不。当然不是!
I mean it's kind of obvious.
我想说太明显了。
You're right, you may not be ready, but this is my responsibility.
你说得对,你也许还没准备好,但是这是我的责任。
Saving the world requires sacrifice. Sometimes people die. Oh my god.
拯救这个世界难免有牺牲。有时候有的人会死。哦,我的天啊。
I just always feel like I'm putting my friends in danger. The world needs the next Iron Man.
我总是觉得是我让我的朋友们陷入了危难当中。这个世界需要下一位钢铁侠。
Are you going to step up or not?
你到底要不要挺身而出?
I got to get you guys out of here! Get on the jet!
我必须带你们离开这里!快上飞机!
Who are you?
你是谁啊?
I work with Spider-Man!
我和蜘蛛侠一起工作!
You work for Spider-Man?
你为蜘蛛侠工作?
I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man! New plan!
我和蜘蛛侠一起工作,不是为蜘蛛侠工作!随机应变!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 牺牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱

联想记忆
unavailable ['ʌnə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 得不到的,没空的,不能利用的

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
dimension [di'menʃən]

想一想再看

n. 尺寸,次元,容积,维度,范围,方面
vt

联想记忆
marvel ['mɑ:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 奇异的事物,罕见的例子
v. 惊异于,惊

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。