手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

真朋友假朋友

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, psych2go community, before we begin this video we just want to give a warm thank you.

各位观众,在开始本期视频前,我们想谢谢大家。
We know we've given you many thanks already in the past
我们知道已经感谢过大家很多次了,
but thank you are timeless and we really do appreciate all the love and support you've given us.
但感谢是永恒的,我们真的想感谢大家的爱和支持。
We see each and every one of you and your well-being matters to us.
你们每一个人以及你们的健康对我们至关重要。
We hope as the years continue to unfold we can continue delivering quality content tailored just for you.
我们希望能继续为大家带来量身定制的高质量内容。
With that being said let's get right into today's video.
话不多说,接下来开始今天的视频。
Have you ever been backstabbed by or betrayed by someone you thought you could trust?
你曾经被你认为可以信任的人背后捅了一刀或背叛过吗?
Unfortunately, we can't stop people from taking such actions against us but we can decide who we keep in our lives.
不幸的是,我们无法阻止那些人停止伤害我们的动作,但我们可以决定和谁相处。
Wondering if your BFF is reliable or not, here are five signs someone isn't really your friend.
想知道你最好的朋友是否值得信赖?以下是ta并非真朋友的5种迹象。
1. They use you more than they enjoy your company.
1. 他们更多的是在利用你,而非喜欢你的陪伴。
Maybe they approached you first with good conversations and that's how your friendship started,
或许他们先通过友好的交谈接近你,你们的友谊就此开始,
but eventually the mask falls off. Do they often only go to you now when it's convenient?
但最终面具会掉落。他们经常只在他们方便的时候去找你吗?
Or you ask them to hang out and they immediately will follow up with anyone else going before they decide on coming or not.
或者当你问他们要不要出去逛街的时候,他们会立即问还有谁一起?
Or maybe they're simply constantly asking for favors. Maybe you work at a company they want to work at.
又或者他们只是不停地找你帮忙。或许你正在他们想去的那家公司工作。
Do they only meet up with you to ask to borrow something?
他们和你们见面只是为了借东西么?
Relationships are give-and-take and if you want to find out if they are a true friend just ask them for a favor too
人际关系是互谅互让的,如果你想知道他们是否是真正的朋友,也请他们帮个忙
and if they reciprocate then keep them around, otherwise you know what to do.
如果他们回报你,那就把他们留在身边,否则你知道该怎么做的。
2. There is an imbalance in communication unless they are an introvert.
2. 在沟通上的不平衡,除非他们是内向者。
Are you always the one making contact? Do they frequently ghost you?
你总是那个联系对方的人么?他们经常找不见人么?

真朋友假朋友.jpg

Sometimes life can be overwhelming with responsibilities piling up

有时生活中堆积如山的责任会压垮你
or we get to a point where your work schedule isn't compatible with your friends,
又或者你们的工作安排和朋友的不协调,
but if they constantly cancel plans with you or stop communicating with you all together,
但如果他们总是取消和你的计划或是根本不和你沟通,
it might be assigned to start investing in other more worthwhile friendships.
那么这段关系可能被分配给了投资其他更有价值的友谊。
You deserve support, attention and respect, too
你也是值得支持、关系和尊重的。
3. They are secretly competing with you.
3. 他们悄悄和你竞争。
This one can be tricky to detect, especially if they seem like the passive-aggressive type
这一点很难发现,尤其是如果他们似乎是消极反抗类型的人
but pay close attention to how they react to your progress and achievements.
但注意观察他们对你的进步和成功的反应。
Do they say congrats with a smile but secretly want to beat you? Are they known to be a naturally jealous person?
他们是不是脸上带着微笑说恭喜你,背地里却像击败你?他们是不是天生好妒的人?
One other thing to note is if they copy you. Copying is an attempt to steal your identity,
需要注意的另一点是他们是否在模仿你。这么做是想要偷走你的身份认同,
they might try to keep up with you by trying to become a replica of you. No, that is not flattering but still.
他们向通过成为另一个你来跟上你。这可不是谄媚。
Before we begin our next topic we actually want to give a small shadow to Dommix.
开始下一点前,我们想介绍一些Dommix。
Dommix is an amazing animation channel featuring story theme content
Dommix是一个动画频道,以故事主题内容为特色
including gifts, patience, projection all in a light-hearted educational way. Be sure to check him out.
包括以教育意义的方式介绍礼物、耐心和推测。一定记得观看。
He also runs a cool gaming cafe if you're around Mississauga in Toronto with an awesome group of people.
如果你在多伦多的密西沙加附近,可以去他开的一家很酷的游戏咖啡馆。
Now on to Ponit 4.
第4点。
They bring you more drama than support. If you have low tolerance for drama,
他们给你带来的更多的是戏剧性事件而非支持。如果你不喜欢戏剧性事件,
it's probably best to evaluate if you can see yourself growing with someone who enjoys gossiping and stirring up trouble.
那么你最好评估一下,你是否和喜欢八卦惹祸的人一起成长。
A solid friendship is about having fun with someone and providing a safe space where both parties can confide in one another.
牢固的友谊是开心的在一起并提供一个双方都可以相互信任的安全空间。
If they smack talk about your other friends and their friends, you can probably guess that they will talk smack about you too.
如果他们八卦你其他朋友和他们自己的朋友,你或许可以猜到他们也会这么说你。
Is that someone worth keeping around?
这样的人值得么?
5. They make everything about them.
5. 一切都是关于他们的。
There's a difference between seeking validation and punishing you for wanting to establish boundaries.
寻求认可和惩罚你想要建立界限是有区别的。
Some people are clingyer than others and that's okay.
一些人比其他人更粘人,这没关系。
If you hear the phrase 'If you were a real friend and you would do this for me blah blah blah...' then you know
如果他们说‘如果你真是我朋友,你就会为我做这个....’
Personally, I'm not really a fan of being guilt-tripped, so I would advise you not let others do that.
个人而言,我真的不喜欢被负罪感绊倒,所以我建议你们也不要让他们这么做。
Want to see more authenticity in your life? Check out and subscribe to the featured channel.
想在生活中看到更多的真实性?订阅我们的特色频道。
She has a unique way of interacting with strangers and helping them show the best parts of themselves.
她有一套和陌生人沟通并帮助他们展现最好自己的独特方式。
Whether it's just getting their authentic reactions or life stories
不论是获得他们真实的反应还是生活故事
you'll discover we're all a lot more alike than different.
你都将发现我们的不同点。
You can watch either one of these videos from her:
你可以看看她的这些视频:
What's the most painful thing you've been told or What's the kindest thing you've been told, among others.
你听过的最痛苦的事情或你听过的最善良的事情。
Is there a topic you'd like us to cover next?
大家下期想看什么话题呢?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 
validation [,væli'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 批准;确认;生效

 
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 题目,主题

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
communication [kə.mju:ni'keiʃn]

想一想再看

n. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
worthwhile ['wə:θ'wail]

想一想再看

adj. 值得(做)的

 
imbalance [im'bæləns]

想一想再看

n. 不平衡,失调

 
compatible [kəm'pætəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 能共处的,可并立的,适合的,兼容的

联想记忆
patience ['peiʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 耐心,忍耐,毅力
n. 单人玩的牌

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 没有安全感正在摧毁你的生活 2019-06-22
  • 七种说服策略 2019-06-27
  • 爱上好友的7个阶段 2019-07-04
  • 血型和性格 2019-07-06
  • 抑郁症让你做的十件事情 2019-07-11
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。