手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

《爱宠大机密2》演员盲猜食物

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We're back with Eric Stonestreet.

欢迎Eric Stonestreet回来

That is his new movie, Secret Life of Pets 2.

那是他的新电影 《爱宠大机密2》

And so what is this one about? More pets. More pets?

这部是讲什么的呢?更多宠物 更多宠物?

Yeah, lots of pets. We go to a farm, Max and I.

对 一大堆宠物 我们去了个农场 我和Max

We go to a farm, where we meet a very new exciting character, played by Harrison Ford.

我们去了个农场 在那里遇到了一个特别好的新角色 由Harrison Ford配音

Oh boy. Yeah, he plays a cool cow dog, cattle dog, like a ranch dog, named Rooster--

哦天 对 他演一只很酷的奶牛狗 看牛狗 就像农场狗一样 叫做Rooster

very exciting, with Kevin Hart. It's amazing. Wonderful, wonderful.

特别激动 跟Kevin Hart合作 超级棒 很好 很好

613.png

All right, in honor of your new movie, we've decided to play a new game. It's called Eric Licks It.

好 为了纪念你的新电影 我们决定玩个新游戏 叫做“Eric舔一舔”

And-- Because dogs lick things, and animals-- Yeah, they do.

因为狗狗喜欢舔东西 动物 对 确实

Yeah, they sure do. So what we're going to do is we're going to have-- we have four items.

没错 它们喜欢舔东西 所以我们要做的就是 这里有四样东西

You're going to put this blindfold on. We're not going to scare you. Don't worry.

你要把眼罩戴上 我不会吓你的 别担心

OK, yeah. You can trust me now. I'm not going to scare you. I promise you.

好 嗯 你要相信我 我不会吓你的 我保证

All right, here we go. Let me move you down to the first one.

好 来吧 先来尝第一个

Keep your hands behind your back. Wait, I have to--

手放在背后 等一下 我得

OK. You can't touch things.

好 你不能用手摸

All right, so put your tongue down and-- Put-- I've got to lift it up?

好 把舌头伸出来 伸 我得把它舔起来吗?

Yeah. oh. It's in this. Something plastic, maybe like-- Right.

对 哦 在盘子里 一种塑料的 像是 对

Do you want to taste it again? My girlfriend is so pleased with me right now.

要不要再尝一下 我女朋友现在肯定对我超满意

Oh, I don't know. Maybe a golf-- like something.

哦 不知道 可能是高尔夫球之类的

Well, you're not trying that hard. I mean, if you put it in your mouth-- Hm.

你舔的太少了 如果你把它放进嘴里 嗯

Oh, like-- if it's somebody's mouth guard, I'm going to be real mad.

哦 像是 要是别人的护口器 那我可就毛了

It's not. We'll tell you what that is later. You didn't get it.

不是 一会儿再告诉你那是啥 你没猜对

It's like fake teeth, or something. All right.

像是假牙之类的 好

That's my final guess. You're right, you're right. Is it really?

我最后再猜一下 答对了 对的 真的吗?

Yes, it was. All right. All right, you're on a roll. Who's fake teeth?

是的 好 好 你发挥的不错 那是谁的假牙?

Here's the second one. OK, I don't care for that. What is it?

这是第二个 好 那个无所谓了 这是啥?

This is a new shirt, by the way. Nothing's happening to your shirt.

跟你说 我这可是新衬衣 你的衬衣完好无损

I don't like it. Really? No, because it's wet and moist, and there's no flavor.

我不喜欢 真的吗?不喜欢 因为它湿湿的 还没有味道

And that's weird, because I'm touching it, and my tongue's telling me it should taste like pudding.

很怪啊 因为我碰到了 我的舌头感觉它尝起来像是布丁

No. It shouldn't taste like pudding. I think you do like it.

不对 不像布丁 我觉得你喜欢这种食物

Try it one more time. I don't think you dislike this. OK.

再试一次 我觉得你不讨厌它 好

I don't know you, but I think you do like it. It literally has no flavor.

我不了解你 但我觉得你会喜欢的 真的没有任何味道

All right. All right, here we go. Hands behind your back.

好 好 继续 手放背后

Ellen DeGeneres? What? We really might have B-factored this.

艾伦·德杰尼勒斯?咋了?我们可能真得考虑下温度因素了

All right, come on. All right. Oh my god, I smell it, and I felt it.

好 来吧 好 哦我的天 我闻到了 我感觉到了

Oh, that's Jell-O. Yeah, that's Jell-O. Yeah. All right.

哦 是果冻 对 是果冻 嗯 好

I think lime Jell-O. Is it green? Yes. Mm.

我觉得是青柠果冻 是绿色的吗?嗯

Gawd, you're very good. You only didn't get one. So far.

哎呀 你太厉害了 只有一个没猜对 目前为止

But here's the last one. Ma'am, what are you screaming about over there?

还有最后一个 女士 您在那儿喊什么呢?

Why are you so interested in this?

为啥对这个这么感兴趣?

What have you done to me? Is it Patrick Mahomes's hair?

你对我做了什么呀?是Patrick Mahomes的毛?

It's actually Patrick Mahome. Oh my god. Patrick!

就是Patrick Mahomes 哦天哪 Patrick

It's a stuffed animal of some kind. What kind do you think it would be?

是填充玩具动物 你觉得是哪个品种的?

Oh, is it duke? Yes, it's duke! Oh! That's it. You're done.

哦 是公爵狗吗?对 是公爵 哦 没了 结束了

The Secret Life of Pets 2 is in theaters this summer. We'll be right back.

《爱宠大机密2》在这个夏季上映 马上回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母兽
vt. 恐吓

 
dislike [dis'laik]

想一想再看

v. 不喜欢,厌恶
n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感

联想记忆
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,风格
vt. 加味于

 
moist [mɔist]

想一想再看

adj. 潮湿的,湿润的
(果物)多汁的

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
cattle ['kætl]

想一想再看

n. 牛,家畜,畜牲

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。