手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

声优都是逗比--飞天小女警》泡泡的声优

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

All right, Tara, in this one, Rocky's at a mountain top.

很好,塔拉,这次,洛基来到了山顶上。
He gets swatted by the monster tail.
他被怪物的尾巴扫到
He falls, tumbles, and rolls, and falls off another ledge,
摔下了山崖,然后一直滚,又从另一块突出的岩石上摔了下去,
falls another bunch of feet, and then crashes.
又掉了几英尺,接着又摔了一跤。
All right, um, watch my hands!
好吧,嗯, 注意我的手势!
I'll watch you.
明白。
Here comes the--
来了,
Perfect. Get that one.
完美。录好了。
My name is Tara Strong, and I'm mostly known for my animation career.
我叫塔拉·斯特朗,我为人熟知的是我的动画事业。
I'm the voice Timmy Turner from "The Fairly OddParants."
我给《反斗家族》里的提米·特纳配过音。
"I wish Cosmo and Wanda were here."
真希望科斯莫和汪达也在这里。
I was baby Dil.
我是宝贝迪尔。
"Hey, that's my camera."
嘿,那是我的相机。
Powerpuff Girls.
还给《飞天小女警》配过。
"I'm just as tough as Blossom and Buttercup! I'm Hardcore."
我和花花和毛毛一样坚强!我是泡泡。
Raven from "Teen Titans.
《少年泰坦》里的乌鸦也是我配的。
"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"
天地万物听我命令!
Originally, I was Batgirl alongside Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy.
最初我还给蝙蝠少女、马克·哈米尔以及凯文·康瑞配过音。
I've had a really fun career.
我的职业生涯很有意思。
"Man, that was one tough montage."
天呐,那个蒙太奇弄得也太纠结了吧。
So, I knew Timmy had to be happy, mischievous, silly, kinda nerdy, oh, and very, very adventurous.
我知道,提米必须是那种快乐、淘气、傻傻的、还有点书呆子气,对了,还非常非常爱冒险的声音。
Sorry, I was just trying to help.
对不起,我只是想帮你一把。
Bubbles had this weird way of pronouncing things, like, oh, I will have a pickie.
泡泡说话的方式很另类,比如她会说,啊,那我来根儿泡带吧。
I don't know why it goes L-E like that, but. Pooping.
我也不知道为什么她会那么说话,但是……拉臭臭。
The time I booked "Rugrats,"
预订《淘气小兵兵》的时候,
I'd just got off a plane with a screaming baby and I'm like, "That's the cry that I'm doing."
我刚下飞机,就听到一个宝宝在哭闹,我当时的反应是,“配音的时候我也得学它一样哭。”
Most of Dil's lines were in the stage directions.
迪尔的大部分台词都在舞台指示里。
So, I'd be like, "Okay."
那我就,“好吧。”
And that was like my lines.
这差不多就是我的台词了。
3

I remember at the session, we had to stop tape, and I'm thinking something's wrong,

我记得有一次配音的时候突然就被喊停了,我在想是不是出了什么问题,
and they said, "Tara, there's a new mom in the studio, and you're making her lactate."
他们说:“塔拉,剧组来了个新妈妈,你搞得她流奶了。”
And you guys say I'm not funny. But seriously, this will be extremely painful.
你们说我不搞笑。但说真的,接下来,你的滋味儿会很不好受。
In the case of Raven, while I was doing the audition,
在给乌鸦配音的时候,试镜的时候,
it was similar to my own voice, and I thought
因为乌鸦的声音和我自己的声音比较像,我就想着,
just this idea to have this weird guttural roll every time she says anything.
每次她说话的时候都用这种怪怪的喉音配好了。
As soon as I started doing this,
当我开始这么配的时候,
I saw all the people in the booth kinda look at each other, and went, "That's Raven."
我看到所有人都你看着我我看着你说:“这就是乌鸦的声音。”
Robin, stop!
罗宾,停手!
Batgirl was me. Like, it's the only voice I do that's my own voice.
蝙蝠少女的声音是我的真声,差不多也是我用真声配的唯一一个角色。
Would it be possible to do that last bit as Batgirl?
能不能用蝙蝠少女的声音重复一下刚才那句话。
That was Batgirl.
那就是蝙蝠少女。
Bullwinkle, it's like that classic story The Lion and the Mouse that we're ripping off.
布尔温克,感觉跟我们撕下来的经典故事《狮子和老鼠》里的桥段差不多哎。
When you're voice acting, you have to tap into the ability to make something believable without it being there.
配音的时候你必须利用你的声音,让一些事情并没有真正发生也显得很可信。
It's a completely different art form than on camera.
这跟在镜头前表演是截然不同的两种艺术形式。
You have to let the audience feel what it's like to fall off a cliff without there actually being a cliff there.
配音的时候没有悬崖你还得让观众感受到摔下悬崖是什么感觉。
You gotta have to be willing to play around and not afraid to look silly.
你必须愿意胡闹,要不怕出丑。
And then, once you create a character, in my experience, they, like, live up in my brain,
然后,根据我的经验,一旦你创造了一个角色,他们就会活在你的脑海里,
and they're just ready to come down when it's their turn.
轮到他们的时候,他们就会自然而然地出场。
So I don't confuse them.
所以我不会把它们搞混。
They all are their own entity.
它们都是独立存在的。
Basically, I'm a crazy person.
基本上,我都很疯的。
So I just need a long scream as you just keep going.
我需要一声长长的尖叫,你就一直保持那个状态。
What do you need at the store?
你想买什么?
Garbage bags.
垃圾袋。
yeah, yeah. Fried chicken sounds great tonight.
好好好。晚上吃炸鸡,好呀。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
lactate ['lækteit]

想一想再看

vi. 分泌乳汁 n. 乳酸盐

 
mischievous ['mistʃivəs]

想一想再看

adj. 调皮的,恶作剧的,有害的,伤人的

联想记忆
cliff [klif]

想一想再看

n. 悬崖,峭壁

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
confuse [kən'fju:z]

想一想再看

vt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
rocky ['rɔki]

想一想再看

adj. 岩石的,像岩石的,坚硬的,麻木的,困难重重的

 
entity ['entiti]

想一想再看

n. 存在,实体

 
adventurous [əd'ventʃərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 爱冒险的,大胆的,惊险的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。