手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

世界上时间最长的飞机失事

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to the show, ladies and gentlemen.

女士们先生们 欢迎收看我们节目
The first thing we want to talk about tonight, I don't know if you saw this, but the largest aircraft in the world,
我们今天要说的第一件事 不知道你们看过没有 世界上最大的飞机
the airliner 10, which is 100 feet longer than a Boeing 747 has crashed during a test flight.
比波音747还长100英尺的10号客机在一次测试中坠机了
Now, no one was injured but we hear the footage of the crash is pretty harrowing.
没有人受伤 但是据说坠机视频十分惨烈
I haven't seen it yet but what we're about to show you right now is real footage of
视频我还没看 但是我们接下来要放的就是
the airliner 10 crashing after it hitting some power lines. Take a look.
这架飞机撞上电线后坠落的视频 一起来看
OK, that is a very slow crash, right? Clearly, it's going to take a while.
好吧 这坠的有点慢哈 应该还得一会儿
So we'll move on to some other topics and we'll come back to it.
那我们先聊聊别的话题 一会儿回来再看
In other news, there are rumors that—I don't know if you saw this—Olympic swimmer
有谣言称——这条不知道你们看过没有——奥运会游泳运动员
Ryan Lochte has signed a deal to appear on the next season of dancing with the stars
瑞恩·洛赫特跟与星共舞签了合同 将会参加下一季的节目
it'll be nice for Lochte to have three people judging him instead of the whole country.
这样也挺好的 毕竟这样一来就只有三个人批评他 比全国人一起骂要好得多
It's not official yet. It is just a rumor that Ryan Lochte is joining dancing with the stars,
目前还没有官方消息 只是传言
but you know it's true because it didn't come from Ryan Lochte.
但这事儿不是瑞恩·洛赫特说出来的 那应该就是真的
Let's go back to the aircraft, because it's got to be crashing by now. Let's see.
让我们回到飞机上 因为现在应该要坠机了 一起来看
It still hasn't crashed yet? What were the pilots doing during this long, drawn-out crash?
还没坠毁吗 那些飞行员在这段漫长的时间里在干嘛
Are they just in the cockpit like ahhhhhhhhh!
是不是光顾着在驾驶舱啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊了
And let's move onto some other stuff and we'll come back.
还是先看点别的一会再回来吧
In science news, astronomers at NASA are saying that they discovered a new earth-like
科技新闻 NASA说他们发现了一颗新的类地行星
planet that's only 4.2 light years away.
距离地球只有4.2光年
I know, I reacted the exact same way as you did. I don't know how far that is either.
我懂 我刚听到这新闻的时候跟你反应一样 我也不知道这是多远
I'm like, long? Far? Yes? No?
我还在想 这是远 还是长啊
I mean this is great news, like, a new earth-like planet has been discovered a few months
但反正是好消息 就在唐纳德·特朗普当上总统的前几个月
before an election where Donald Trump could be president.
发现了一颗类地行星
If that's not perfect timing, I don't know what is.
如果这都不能算是完美时机 我不知道什么算是了
And this story may be off.
那就没意思了

世界上时间最长的飞机失事.png

Apparently on his radio talk show, Rush Limbaugh mentioned a U.S. Department of

拉什·林博在电台采访中提到
agriculture department for the LGBT community.
美国农业部和LGBT群体
And he said this scheme by it was a scheme by Obama to infiltrate rural America with
他说这是奥巴马利用政府投资 让女同性恋农民渗透到
an army of government-paid lesbian farmers. I mean, it's so ridiculous.
美国农民中去 是个阴谋 我觉得这太荒唐了
Like, what does he think—it's like, look out, rural America!
他的想法是——醒醒吧 美国农民
They're going to steal your crops and beat you at softball!
他们要来偷走你的粮食 还要用壁球打败你们
Like, I don't know— I don't know if it's Obama that's causing lesbians to become farmers.
我不知道—— 我不知道把女同性恋变成农民的是不是奥巴马
I'm pretty sure you just don't just become a farmer. You're born a farmer.
我只知道 农民不是变成的 而是一生下来就决定了的
I don't know if government paid lesbian farmers are a threat to America,
我也不知道政府给女同性恋农民发放补贴是否会对美国造成威胁
but it's definitely rush Limbaugh's most-searched term on Pornhub.
但林博肯定会疯狂地搜索这个词汇
Look, we don't have much time. Let's see if the plane has finally crashed.
我们时间不多了 来看看飞机坠落没有
Is that it? That's the whole thing? No wonder nobody on board was injured.
就这样 就没了吗 难怪飞机上没人受伤
Nobody on board was even aware that they'd crashed!
飞机上的人估计根本不知道坠机了
Like, what did the flight attendants on that flight say before it took off?
飞机起飞前乘务员说啥来着
In the event of an emergency, just do whatever. If you've got a full drink, maybe get it down to half way.
如遇紧急时间 随便你干什么 如果你的饮料杯是满的 最好喝掉一半
Other than that, have fun. Relax.
其它的你们开心就好 放轻松
We've actually got a real picture of the plane back in the Hanggar now where they're repairing it,
我们这里还有一张飞机返回机舱的照片 目前正在维修
and everyone involved in the crash says they feel like a bit of an ass.
遭遇坠机的每个人都说他们觉得很生气(屁股)
I think that'll make sense when you see the photo.
我觉得你们看了这张图应该就懂了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
election [i'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选举

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
rural ['ru:rəl]

想一想再看

adj. 农村的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 
aircraft ['ɛəkrɑ:ft]

想一想再看

n. 飞机

 
scheme [ski:m]

想一想再看

n. 方案,计划,阴谋
v. 计画,设计,体系

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。