手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

特朗普的医生有点意思

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show, now the Olympics are over,

女士们先生们 欢迎收看我们节目 奥运会已经闭幕
and all of the athletes are headed back home.
所有的运动员正在启程回国
There was a little snag with team great Britain who brought all of their Olympians matching red bags, right?
但是英国队碰到了一点小麻烦 他们的10个运动员 都配的是红色行李袋
Which led to this unfortunate scene at baggage claim.
这就导致了在行李领取处的尴尬场面
I mean, imagine if you were on that flight and you had a red bag, too?
想象下 如果你也在这趟飞机上 也是带的红色行李袋 会怎么样
Do you know what I mean? You get off the plane and you're like, I'll meet you at the taxi stand.
你们明白我意思吗 想象下这样的场景 你下了飞机 跟朋友说 好 我们出租车站见
Oh, come on, to find out whose luggage is whose, they had to go through all of them,
然而想要找到你的行李 就得把所有的袋子都翻一边
they're like, OK, which one of you had in your suitcase a complementary Olympics T-shirt?
好 谁的行李箱里面装有奥运会T恤的
Everyone? OK, who had the water bottle?
都有吗 行吧 谁的有水杯
If I was someone who didn't win a medal, I'd been like, yeah that sounds like two golds and a silver.
如果我在奥运会上没拿到奖牌 我一定会说 这个里面应该是两个金牌 一个银牌
I'm good, I'm out, I'll see you later, guys, bye!
我找到啦 先走了 拜拜
This all happened after the seating arrangement on the plane
飞机上的座位都是按照个人赢得的奖牌数安排的
which was actually organized by how many medals you won, right?
所以就发生了这种事
This is true. Medal winners sat in first and business class
真的 拿奖牌的坐头等舱或者商务舱
while people who didn't get a medal sat in coach, right?
其他没拿奖牌的做二等座
Truly, this is what first class looked like and this is what it looked like in coach, look.
看 这就是头等舱 这是二等座 看
You just know there's a fourth place winner trying to talk his place into first class.
拿第四名的就想往头等舱挤
He beat me like 0.02 seconds, come on!
只隔了0.02秒而已 拜托了
This is so crazy, in fact customs declared nonmedal winners. Yeah.
过海关的时候他们还要对没拿到名次的人说 你啥名次也没拿到
It is too bad Americans didn't use that same class system, Simone Biles and Michael Phelps, you get first class.
真的很遗憾美国没有这样的制度 西蒙·拜尔斯和迈克尔·菲尔普斯 你们坐头等舱
Ryan Lochte, you can swim home.
瑞安·洛赫特 你游回去
Meanwhile, back in the states, after Donald Trump recently questioned Hillary Clinton's physical fitness.
与此同时 在美国国内 唐纳德·特朗普对希拉里·克林顿的身体情况提出了质疑

特朗普的医生有点意思.png

A lot of journalists are taking a closer look at Trump's doctor who gave Trump a clean bill of health late last year.

很多记者正密切关注着特朗普的医生去年开具的关于特朗普身体情况的报告
And they're finding that he's actually lying about some of his medical credentials.
记者们发现 这位医生的很多资格证并不可信
Here's a picture of Trump's doctor, Dr. Harold Borenstein.
这是特朗普医生的照片 他叫哈罗德·鲍仁斯坦
I mean, that's a face that says you're going to want a second opinion.
这张脸在告诉你选他之前要三思
Look at that photo, OK? I mean, look at him, right?
看看这张照片 看着这张脸
Here is a list of things I would trust that man with, right?
我会觉得下面这些事他都可能做过
Repairing a broken lava lamp, recommending the top five trombone albums and airbrushing a naked lady on the side of your back.
修坏了的熔岩灯 给人推荐排名前五的长号专辑 给旁边的裸女修图
Fortunately for Trump, all of the attention is on his running mate Mike Pence
好在人们对于特朗普的注意力都被他的竞选伙伴麦克·彭斯夺走了
who is grabbing headlines today thanks to a Facebook live video of him getting a 20-minute haircut.
他今天因为脸书上一个20分钟的剪头发的视频上了头条
Wow. Riveting. Look out, Chewbacca Mom! 20 minutes.
真不错 这个视频有20分钟
The craziest part of this video is the guy cutting his hair didn't know who Mike Pence was until after he was done.
最有意思的部分在于 这位理发师直到剪完才知道 麦克·彭斯是谁
And watch how he reacts when Pence tells him he's running with Donald Trump.
我们来看看他知道彭斯是特朗普的竞选伙伴后的反应
Now, your name was...? Mike Pence. Mike Pence? Yes, sir.
你叫……麦克·彭斯 麦克·彭斯 是的
I'm the governor of the state of Indiana. I'm running for vice president of the United States.
我是印第安纳州的州长 正在竞选美国副总统
Go ahead man! Woah. Vice president? Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
加油啊 副总统 对的
Oh boy. I'm running with Donald Trump. So, I'm his running mate. OK, alright. Alright.
我跟唐纳德·特朗普一起竞选的 我是他的竞选伙伴 行吧 行吧
Right after that, right after that, right after he told him he was Trump's running mate,
就在之后 就在之后 就在他告诉理发师自己是特朗普的竞选伙伴之后
the barber was like, actually, I missed a spot. And then he did this.
理发师的反应是……我漏了个镜头 他做了这个动作

重点单词   查看全部解释    
organized ['ɔ:gənaiz]

想一想再看

v. 组织

 
suitcase ['su:tkeis]

想一想再看

n. 手提箱

联想记忆
riveting ['rivitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 动听的,令人着迷的,非常精彩的 动词rivet

 
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
lava ['lɑ:və]

想一想再看

n. 熔岩,火山岩

联想记忆
fitness ['fitnis]

想一想再看

n. 适合度(生物学术语) n. 健康

 
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。