手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

"阳光动力号"的书写历史之旅 (2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

But you know that you can stay there forever.

但你知道你可以永远待在上面。
And what is magical is to look at the sun, to look at the propellers on both side,
看着太阳,看着两边的螺旋桨,
to see them turning without noise and without pollution, and to think, I'm in the film of science fiction!
看着它们没有噪音、没有污染地旋转的时候会感觉很神奇,会觉得跟科幻电影一样!
It cannot be true! But it is true!
感觉很不可思议!但又确实是真的!
So as soon as Andre can put full power on the four electrical engines, the around the world will start.
等安德烈全力启动四个电动引擎,我们的环球之旅就开始了。
And I repeat, always, it's an attempt.
我重申一遍,还是那句话,这只是一次尝试。
The around the world with Solar Impulse II started in March 2015.
2015年3月,““阳光动力2号”正式启动。
Andre and I, we took turns in the cockpit.
安德烈和我,我们两人轮流驾驶。
Prince Albert is next to me, and he will give the official go, and then the adventure will start.
阿尔伯特王子就在我旁边,他会下达正式的起航命令,我们的冒险就正式宣告开始了。
My friend, it's a great pleasure to wish you all the best for this fantastic crossing of the Pacific,
我的朋友,很高兴能在这里祝你们在这次奇妙的横渡太平洋之旅中一切顺利,
so you are cleared to proceed with the take-off procedures.
现在,你可以进入起飞程序了。
As soon as I took off from Japan, one important equipment failed.
我刚从日本起飞就有一个重要的设备坏了。
Immediately, the engineers told me that I had to return to Japan to fix it.
工程师们马上告诉我,必须返回日本维修。
But I looked at the cockpit and it was the first time that the weather was improving over the Pacific.
但我看了看驾驶舱,发现太平洋上空的天气第一次有了好转。
I would say we have to go back, as we have the choice.
我得说,我们必须返航,因为我们还有这个选择。
The engineers never understood that, they never understood why I was taking this risk.
工程师们一直不明白,不明白我为什么要冒这个险。
Some of them wanted to resign immediately, and I decided to continue on.
一些人甚至想立即辞职,但我决定继续飞行。
It's only so much we can do to support you from here, from the ground.
我们能做的就是这些了,我们在地面上就只能帮到你们这么多了。
You will be on your own.
接下来你们要靠自己了。

1

Let's go for it and thank you for helping me--Thank you for helping us.

我们试试吧。谢谢大家给我提供帮助--谢谢大家给我们提供帮助。
We strongly believe it's nothing we can handle.
但我们坚信,我们应付得了。
It has been really a difficult moment, do we go, we don't go,
飞还是不飞,那一刻真的很艰难,
but the weather is good, the plane flies well, it's worth trying.
但鉴于天气很好,飞机状况也很稳定,所以还是值得一试的。
I did meditation, I couldn't sleep.
因为睡不着,我就冥想。
Slowly at sunrise I could throw this emotion overboard,
慢慢地,太阳升起来了,我终于可以把这种情绪抛到九霄云外了,
and I could go back to what I've been dreaming about, to enjoy these days I was over the Pacific Ocean.
我可以回到我一直梦想的地方,去享受在太平洋上的日子了。
I don't know how many records we were setting in this flight
我们这次飞行创下了多少记录我也不知道,
and it’s the most difficult flight of the whole journey around the world that we succeeded.
但这一次是我们成功的环球旅行中最困难的一次飞行。
Exploration is not only when you are successful and you raise the flag of victory.
探索不只是成功之后升起胜利的旗帜。
It's through all these moments where you have the impression to lose control.
也是经历所有那些你感觉就要失控的时刻。
The Solar Impulse II mission started in Abu Dhabi, with many stop overs.
“阳光动力2号”从阿布扎比起航,中途停留了很多次。
Across Asia first, over the Pacific, across the United States, over the Atlantic, across the Mediterranean Sea, and to get back here in the Middle East.
先是跨越了亚洲,然后又飞过了太平洋,美国,大西洋,又横跨了地中海,最后才回到中东。
I crossed the finish line over Abu Dhabi, and I had one hour and a half in the air waiting before landing.
飞过阿布扎比上空的终点线之后,我在空中停留了一个半小时才着陆。
I could be in the full emotion of the success, but still in the full emotion of the adventure.
可能是沉浸在成功的感觉之中的缘故,但也是因为还沉浸在冒险的激情当中的缘故。
At that moment, I thought everything is possible.
那一刻,我觉得,一切皆有可能。
Everything is possible.
一切皆有可能。
Why don't we dream more?
我们为什么不做更远大的梦?
Why don't we try more?
为什么不多试试?
A few hours ago, I had to open the door of the cockpit, I had to land, and this flight around the world became memories.
几个小时前,我不得不打开驾驶舱的舱门,不得不着陆,将这次环球飞行留在记忆里。
What we did here was true pioneering work, and that's the story, is understanding the potential of these technologies.
我们这次完成的都是真正的开创性工作,这就是我们的故事,探索这些技术的潜力的故事。
In 10 years, we will use electric airplanes, maybe not solar, this will take more time, but certainly electric.
10年后,我们可能还会改飞电动飞机,那时候说不定就不用太阳能了,虽然耗时会更长,但我们绝对会实现这一梦想。
If you have an impossible goal, the people who are going to support you are pioneers.
如果你有一个看似不可能实现的目标,那些支持你的人就成了先驱。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆
fiction ['fikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 虚构,杜撰,小说

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
resign [ri'zain]

想一想再看

v. 辞职,放弃,顺从,听任

联想记忆
exploration [.eksplɔ:'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 探险,踏勘,探测

联想记忆
impulse ['impʌls]

想一想再看

n. 冲动,驱动力,倾向,心血来潮
vt. 推

联想记忆
proceed [prə'si:d]

想一想再看

vi. 继续进行,开始,着手

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。