手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

是朋友还是恋人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Sometimes, love is a one-way street.

有时,爱是一条单行道。
No matter how badly we wanna be with someone, they may see us as just a friend.
不论我们是多么迫切的想和某人在一起,但对方可能只把我们当成是朋友。
And hey! That's their right and there's nothing wrong with that.
这是他们的权力,这么做并没有什么错。
It still might come as a major blow. Maybe you're wondering right now how your crush feels about you.
但这仍然可能是一个重大打击。或许你想马上知道你喜欢的人对你是是什么感觉。
Do they share the same love and attractions you do? Or is it strictly platonic?
他们也一样喜欢着你吗?还说只是纯精神友谊?
Well, we've identified 7 signs that your crush only wants to be there for nothing more.
好吧,我们有7种迹象,表明的喜欢的人只把你当朋友。
1. You are always initiating.
1. 总是你主动。
Think deeply about all the times you've hung out with your crush.
仔细想想你和你喜欢的人在一起的所有时间。
Are you always the one suggesting it out? Are you the only one giving settle hints,
你总是那个提出建议的人吗?你是唯一一个给出明确暗示的人吗,
like buying them coffee, or giving them little compliments? Maybe you've even made them move once or twice.
比如给他们麦咖啡或是称赞他们?或许你甚至让他们动过一两次。
Have they done any of these things in return? If not, that could be a sign they're just not feeling it.
他们对此有所回报吗?如果没有,这可能是他们对你没这种感觉的迹象。
2. You two only hang out in groups.
2. 你们只和他人结伴同行。
Are you ever alone with you crush? Or does it seem like there's always one or two people hanging around as well.
你有没有和喜欢的人单独出去过?或者你们周围总有其他一两个人和你们一起?
Maybe this is just a coincidence. But if you never seem to have a chance to spend even a few hours alone together,
或许这只是一个巧合。但如果你好像没有机会和喜欢的人单独呆上几小时,
then your crush probably sees you as just a friend.
那么你喜欢的人可能只把你当朋友。
It's not that they don't value your company, some people feel more comfortable hanging out in a group setting with their friends.
并不是他们不重视你的陪伴,只是一些人喜欢和一群朋友一起去逛街。
3. They talk about their crushes with you.
3. 他们和你谈论自己喜欢的人。
Sometimes, people actually talk about their crushes with the people they like.
有时候,人们会和喜欢自己的人谈论他们喜欢的人。
They might want to see if they get jealous, but for the most part, it's a sign that they see as just a friend.
他们或许是想看对方是否会吃醋,但大多数情况下,这是他们只把你当朋友的迹象。
It's definitely not a bad thing. After all, people only share these kinds of intimate secrets with people they really trust.
这绝不是一件坏事。毕竟,人们只和自己真正信任的人分享这些亲密的秘事。
Basically, they see you as a good listener, someone they can confide to.
他们把你当做一个好的倾听者,一个他们可以袒露心事的人。
Since they're openly talking about other romantic partners with you, they probably don't have romantic feelings for you.
既然他们公开和你谈论其他喜欢的人,那么他们可能对你并没有这种感觉。
4. You have already been friends for a while...
4. 你们做朋友已经有一段时间了。
How long have you've known your crush? Did you just meet them, or have you been crushing on them for a few years?
你和他认识多久了?你们只是刚认识还是喜欢对方好久了?

是朋友还是恋人.jpg

We'll be honest, it's not looking good if you've known them for quite a while, and you've already settled in a friendly relationship.

老实说,如果你们认识很久了,而且你们已经建立了友好的关系,那么我们对此并不看好。
If it hasn't bloomed into something more yet, it probably never will.
如果你们的关系还没有更进一步,那么可能永远都不会有了。
The most common reason is, that people don't want to ruin a good friendship, or risk losing a close friend.
最常见的原因是,人们不想毁了一份好的友谊或者不想失去一位密友。
Of course, there are exceptions for this rule.
当然,针对这条也有例外。
Sometimes, people have been friends for years suddenly realize that they're madly in love with each other.
有时,两人做了很多年的朋友,突然就意识到他们疯狂地爱着彼此。
But if you're not living a romantic comedy, it's not likely.
但如果你不是生活在浪漫喜剧中,就不可能发生这种情况。
5. Their body language says it all.
5. 他们的肢体语言说明了一切。
If you really can understand how to read body language,
如果你知道怎么读懂肢体语言,
it's easy to tell whether somebody's attracted to you or not.
那么很容易判断一个人是否被你吸引。
We've actually talked about this quite a bit in our other videos and it's a fascinating subject.
关于肢体语言,我们在之前的视频中已经讨论过多次,这是一个很有趣的话题。
What you're looking for from your crush is open body language.
你要从你喜欢的人身上寻找的是开放的肢体语言。
Examples would be open/outstretched palms or even uncrossed legs.
例如张开/伸展的手掌,甚至不交叉的双腿。
Closed body language includes things like clutching a bag tightly, crossed arms, and lack of eye contact.
开放的肢体语言包括紧紧抓着包,双臂交叉和缺乏眼神交流。
Your crush might also make excuses to make physical contact with you if they like you.
如果对方喜欢你,他们也会找借口和你进行身体接触。
If your crush isn't exhibiting at least some level of body language, they probably don't think of you in that way.
如果你喜欢的人没有表现出至少某种程度的肢体语言,那么他们可能和你不是同一种感觉。
6. It's awkward when you compliment them or do them favors.
6. 当你称赞他们或帮他们忙时很尴尬。
No matter how hard we try, hiding our true feelings from them is almost impossible when we're around our crushes.
不管多么努力,喜欢的人在身边时,我们很难隐藏对他们的真实情感。
The temptation to compliment them or do them favors is just way too strong.
赞美他们或帮助他们的诱惑太强烈了。
But if your crush sees you as just a friend, it always comes out really awkward on their end.
但如果你喜欢的人只把你当做朋友,结果总是很尴尬。
No matter how smooth and swob we are with our loving gestures, you're crossing the lines between friendship and romance.
不管我们爱的姿态是多么的流畅和优雅,你都是正在跨越友谊和爱情之间的界限。
It's important to be aware of when we make our crushes uncomfortable,
重要的是要意识到什么时候我们会让自己的喜欢的人感到不舒服,
and if your crush doesn't see you in that light, they'll be visibly uncomfortable.
如果你的喜欢的人对你没有这种感觉,他们会明显感到不舒服。
7. There is nothing wrong with being friends!
7. 只做朋友没什么不好的!
And that's okay! Let's end things with a little encouragement, in case you realizing your crush not feel the same way as you.
这没关系啊!让我们用一点鼓励来结束本期视频,以防你意识到你喜欢的人对你没这种感觉。
Although this realization is disappointing, it's important to look on the bright side.
虽然现实让人失望,但凡事都要往好的方面想。
You need strong friendships in your life. Your friends often stick around for much longer than a romantic partner.
生命中需要强大的友谊。朋友通常比恋人更持久。
Ignore all that nonsense about the friend zone, and how terrible it is.
忽略所有关于朋友区间的废话和坏话。
A friendship is just a different type of relationship. In many ways, it's just as strong as romantic partnership.
友谊只是不同类型的关系。在很多情况下,和恋爱一样强烈。
Maybe even stronger in some cases. But just don't reject your crush because they see you as a friend,
有时甚至更强烈。但不要因为他们只把你当朋友就拒绝他们,
instead embrace that friendship and see where it goes.
相反要拥抱这段友谊,让友谊继续发展。
What did you think? Is the friend zone really that bad of a place to be?
大家怎么看?只做朋友真的有那么糟糕吗?
Can you relate to any of these points? Let us know in the comment section, and why not subscribe while you're at it?
大家有以上经历么?请在下方评论中告知,顺便订阅我们的频道。
Remember, you are crushing it! Don't forget to hit the like.
不要忘记点赞。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
temptation [temp'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 诱惑,引诱

 
encouragement [in'kʌridʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 鼓励

 
strictly ['striktli]

想一想再看

adv. 严格地

 
platonic [plə'tɔnik]

想一想再看

adj. 柏拉图哲学的,柏拉图主义的,理想的,不切实际的

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 
intimate ['intimeit,'intimit]

想一想再看

adj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的
n. 密友<

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 人类情绪的10个心理学事实(1) 2019-08-01
  • 人类情绪的10个心理学事实(2) 2019-08-03
  • 谁在说谎(1) 2019-08-10
  • 谁在说谎(2) 2019-08-15
  • 暴力背后的心理效应 2019-08-17
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。