手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

巨石强森动作冒险电影《勇敢者的游戏 全面晋级》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Are you still talking to your friends?

你还和你的那些朋友有联系吗?
It's complicated.
一言难尽。
When we first got together, we were different people.
我们最初在一起的时候,大家各有不同。
Grandpa Eddie?
埃迪爷爷?
Anthony?
安东尼?
This is Martha and Bethany. This is Spencer's grandfather.
这是玛莎和贝萨妮。这是斯潘瑟的爷爷。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们。
Morning.
早上好。
Sorry, to barge in on you.
抱歉,打扰到你了。
No, you're not barging. He's barging.
不,你们没有。是他打扰到我了。
Milo Walker.
我是米洛·沃克。
Did you guys see Spencer?
你看到斯潘瑟了吗?
I think he went back in. We got to go get him.
我想他回去了。我们去找他吧。
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
We haven't even picked our guides yet!
我们还没选好指南呢!
Wait, I hate this part. Alright.
等等,我很讨厌这部分。好吧。
Do you hear something? Huh?
你听到什么声音了吗?哈?
Hi, Spencer. Huh? What?
嗨,斯潘瑟。哈?什么?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Oh, my God. You're Spencer's grandfather.
哦,我的天啊。你是斯潘瑟的爷爷。
Are we in Florida?
我们现在在佛罗里达吗?

巨石强森动作冒险电影《勇敢者的游戏 全面晋级》预告片

And you... Milo Walker.

那你是...米洛·沃克。
Did I die and turn into some kind of a small muscular boy scout?
我是不是转世变成了一个肌肉发达的小个子童子军?
Are we dead?
我们死了吗?
Bethany? No, no, no, no! Fridge?!
贝萨尼?不不不!弗里奇?
I'm the old fat dude. This can't be happening!
我就是那个又老又胖的家伙。这不是真的!
My hip sure feels good now.
我的臀部现在感觉很好。
Look at my thighs.
看看我的大腿。
Look at your thighs.
看看你的大腿。
Look at my thighs.
看看我的大腿。
Okay, we have some issues here. The game is busted!
好了,我们现在有些麻烦。我们的游戏出问题了!
Who's the game? I'm not it. I don't want to be it.
什么游戏?我不接受。我不想陷入其中。
Welcome to Jumanj!
欢迎来到勇敢者的游戏!
This next adventure is even more challenging. And remember, the future of Jumanji is in your hands.
接下来的冒险将更具挑战性。记住,勇敢者的游戏的未来掌握在你们手中。
I have one important question. Who is Jumanji?
我有一个重要的问题。谁是勇敢者的游戏?
Is that Barbara's boy?
是不是芭芭拉的儿子?
We're going to die. We did die.
我们要死了。我们确实死了。
Are we in hell? I knew it. Oh, my God.
我们是在地狱里吗?我想是的。我的天啊。
This is a whole new thing. You've got to eyes in the back of your head!
这是一个前所未有的事情。你们必须要时刻留意。
What in the Sam Hill?
这到底是什么情况?
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼?
It's your strength and weaknesses.
这上面是你的强项和弱项。
Smoldering intensity?
男子气概喷发?
It's this stupid face you make. Huh?
就是你愚蠢的神情。哈?
What's going on? Are you having a heart attack? Breathe! Breathe!
怎么了?你心脏病犯了?呼吸!呼吸!
His whole left side is shutting down. Eddie!
他左边都没法动了。埃迪!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
intensity [in'tensiti]

想一想再看

n. 强烈,强度

 
barge [bɑ:dʒ]

想一想再看

n. 驳船 vi. 猛撞,冲,闯

联想记忆
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆
muscular ['mʌskjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 肌肉的,肌肉发达的

联想记忆
challenging ['tʃælindʒiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。