手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧动画电影《飞鸽特工队》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You know how you can tell when you're the world's greatest spy?

要怎么知道你什么时候是世界上最厉害的间谍?
Lance Sterling. Lance Sterling. Lance Sterling.
兰斯·斯特林。兰斯·斯特林。兰斯·斯特林。
Everyone knows the name.
就是无人不知无人不晓的时候。
Don't take the loss so hard. I mean, you got to meet Lance Sterling.
别把失败看得太重。我是说,是因为你们遇到的是兰斯·斯特林。
Thank you. Thank you. Get back to work. It's too much.
谢谢。谢谢。快回去工作。太热情了。
It's probably the right amount. But still go back to work.
其实也还好。但还是回去工作吧。
Agent Sterling. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
斯特林探员。等等,等等!
I've been working on this thing at home.
我一直在家里研究这个东西。
It is going to change spying forever.
它将永远改变间谍活动。
It's called biodynamic concealment.
它叫做生物动力匿踪技术。
Imagine, if I could make you, wait for it, drum roll please.
想象一下,如果我能让你,等一下,请鼓励。
Disappear. Disappear. Disappear.
消失。消失。消失。
Why are you saying it like that?
为什么你要这么说话?
For effect.
为了制造效果。

喜剧动画电影《飞鸽特工队》预告片

That next generation concealment tech, you wouldn't happen to have it on hand, would you?

下一代的匿踪技术,你不会碰巧拥有它吧?
I do happen to have it in-hand.
正好就在我手上。
Show it to me.
给我展示一下。
Sure. Um, well, can I offer you a drink? I got water, drinkable meal replacement...
当然。额,我能请你喝一杯吗?我这里有水,有可以喝的正餐代用品...
Hm, we had a drink. Ugh, diet stuff has a weird after taste. What's the tech?
啊,我们喝完了。嗯,节食品尝起来怪怪的。是什么技术?
Um, well, you just drank it.
额,你刚刚喝的就是。
What's happening to my hand?!
我的手这是怎么了?
It worked.
生效了。
Subjects appears disoriented.
测试者开始不辨方向。
Walter, what did you do?
沃尔特,你做了什么?
Hey, Lance, look at me.
嗨,兰斯,看着我。
Look at you? I can't not look at you, Walter.
看着你?我无法不去看你,沃尔特。
I can see my butt and your face at the same time!
我能同时看到我的屁股和你的脸。
Pigeons are everywhere and nobody notices them. Oh, girl.
鸽子到处都是,没有人会注意到它们。够了,妹子。
It's the most perfect form a spy could take.
这是一个间谍所能采取的最完美的伪装形式。
You better un-bird me right now! That's it, I'm not playing with you! Un-bir..
你最好现在就给我解除这个鸟样!够了,我没跟你闹着玩儿!我解除这个鸟样...
I'm raising my voice. I probably shouldn't be raising my voice at you. I need you to un-bird me, Walter.
我提高了嗓门。也许我不该对你提高嗓门。我需要你帮我解除这个鸟样,沃尔特。
Technically, you birded yourself.
严格来说,是你把自己变成这个鸟样的。
O-ho-ho, I'm gonna hurt this boy.
吼吼吼,我要扁这个家伙了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
replacement [ri'pleismənt]

想一想再看

n. 更换,接替者

 
disoriented [dis'ɔ:rientid]

想一想再看

adj. 无判断力的;分不清方向或目标的 v. 使…迷惑

 
concealment [kən'si:lmənt]

想一想再看

n. 隐藏,隐蔽;隐匿处

 
spy [spai]

想一想再看

n. 间谍,侦探,侦察
vt. 侦探,看到,找

 
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。