手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

惊悚剧情电影《女特工》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I couldn't sleep that night.

那天晚上我彻夜未眠。
I remember thinking, I'm all alone.
我心想着,我孤立无援。
Then I realized I had nothing to hide.
然后我才意识到,我没有什么可躲藏的。
There you are.
你在这儿啊。
I just decided I wasn't gonna be afraid.
我决定我不要再畏惧。
When they assigned her to me, it was my idea to send her to Iran, get her into the nuclear division.
当他们把她指派给我的时候,是我决定把她送去伊朗,让她进入核武领域。
Her cover, an English and French teacher.
她的卧底身份是一名英语兼法语教师。
I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight.
我今晚可能睡不着。
You're gonna do great.
你一定会做的很好的。
You're the best person for this assignment.
你是最符合这项任务的人。
Did she know who she was tracking?
她知道自己在跟踪谁吗?
Ther he is.
他来了。
She had no idea.
她一无所知。
I'm Rachle. What do you do?
我是瑞秋。你是做什么的?
Haven't you learned not to ask questions like that?
你没学会不要问那样的问题吗?

惊悚剧情电影《女特工》预告片

The people here all have many secrets.

这里的人都有许多秘密。
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
你能告诉我发生什么事了吗?
She disappeared. Disappeared?
她失踪了。失踪了?
She could be anywhere now.
她现在可能在任何地方。
We couldn't control her. She wanted to make that point.
我们无法控制她。她想让我们知道这一点。
There's much more going on.
还有很多事情要做。
I'll handle it.
我来搞定。
I don't think you should get into this.
我认为你不应该卷入这件事。
You need to find a way to bring him here.
你得想办法把他带到这儿来。
What is going on?
到底是怎么回事?
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的。
I follow your protocols, assuming you know everything. But you don't.
我遵守你的指示,以为一切都在你的掌握中。但是并没有。
This is war. And in war, people die.
这是战争。在战争中,总会有人死掉。
Are you pulling me out? No.
你要将我撤掉吗?不。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
assignment [ə'sainmənt]

想一想再看

n. 分配,功课,任务,被指定的(课外)作业;(分派的)

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。