手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

美国剧情电影《金翅雀》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We're just trying to build little bits of the puzzle.

我们只是试着把蛛丝马迹拼凑起来。
What do you remember about the incident?
关于那起事故,你还记得什么?
I like this one.
我喜欢这幅。
Look at the map, where were you when it happened?
看着这张地图,事情发生时你在哪里?
I don't remember.
我想不起来了。
When you came round, did you see people? Yes.
你醒过来的时候,看到了什么人吗?看到了。
What were they doing?
他们当时在做什么?
They were dead.
他们死了。
We are an awful lot alike, Theo, what we both went through.
西奥,我们所经历的实在太相似了。

美国剧情电影《金翅雀》预告片

The sooner we get back to our normal routine, the better.

我们越快回到正常轨道,就越好。
Hobart and Blackwell.
霍巴特和布莱克威尔。
It's like he sent me exactly where I needed to be, and to who I needed to be with.
就像他把我送到了我需要去的地方,见到了我需要见的人。
Is your mother dead too? Yes.
你妈妈也去世了吗?是啊。
I knew you were there. and I know what else was in that room. The goldfinch.
我知道你在那里。而且我也知道房间里有其他什么。金翅雀。
Before and after. Everything was before and after.
之前和之后。所有事都被分割为那之前和那之后。
And the middle, is the painting.
而两者之间的,就是这幅画。
That glow, that's life.
那束光,就是人生。
You feel that? Yeah.
你感受到了吗?是的。
Miracle after miracle, it survives.
一个奇迹接着又一个奇迹,它都幸免于难。
There's something important I have to tell you.
有些重要的事情我必须要告诉你。
Until you. Is it lost?
直到你的出现。它遗失了吗?
Even the tiniest things means something.
就算是再小的事情,也有它的意义。
Who took the painting?
谁拿走了那副画?
I thought everything would be broken forever.
我以为所有事情都是破镜难圆。
Maybe sometimes good can come from bad.
也许有时候,塞翁失马焉知非福。
It's my fault she died!
她的死,是我的错!
I would have given it back, I swear.
我发誓,我会把它还回去的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆
incident ['insidənt]

想一想再看

n. 事件,事变,插曲
adj. 难免的,附带

 
puzzle ['pʌzl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,难题,迷惑
vt. 使困惑,使为难<

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。