手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

威斯布鲁克谈论小孩以及转会

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

There's so much to talk to you about.

要和你聊的东西很多
There's a lot.
很多
There's a lot, there's basketball, there's a fashion line, your charity, but also you have your hands full at home,
的确很多,例如篮球、时尚系列、你的慈善,但你在家里也很忙,
how are the how are the twins, how are the baby?How old?
双胞胎小孩怎么样?他们多大了?
My son is 2 and my daughters are 9 months now.
我的儿子两岁,女儿9个月。
Wow.
哇。
I know it's so good.
我知道这很好。
He is a big brother now, does he love it?
他现在是大哥哥了,他喜欢这个身份吗?
Yeah, he loves it until I got the girls with me and he gets upset and...
是的,他喜欢,直到我照看两个女孩,他就不高兴了,变得嫉妒起来。
He gets jealous?
他嫉妒了?
Yeah.
是的
And you and your wife Mina just celebrate your fourth wedding anniversary?
你和你的妻子米娜刚刚庆祝了结婚四周年纪念?
Yeah.
是的。
You dated for a while, right?
你们约会了一段时间,对吗?
Yeah.
是的。
How long?
多长时间?
Twelve years since college?
从大学开始12年?
We can't date someone for 12 years.
你不可能和某人约会12年。
How do you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
You met in college right away?
你们是在大学认识的?
Yeah.
是的。
And she played basketball as well?
她也打篮球?
She did, she was actually a lot better than I was in college.
她打篮球,事实上在大学时,她比我厉害很多。
Yeah.
是的。
You guys ever play one on one?
你们曾经有过一对一的比赛吗?
You know we did we did, uh she won, she never played me again so I guess she just says
我们的确有过,她赢了,她再没有和我打过,所以我想...
That's it, yeah, that's smart.
是的,这很聪明。

Over the summer you got you got traded to Houston?

这个夏天你被交易到休斯顿了?
Yeah.
是的。
A whole new life for you?
对你来说是全新的生活?
Yeah, man it's kind of different hearing you say welcome started here is Houston Rockets,
是的,那里的人有些不同,他们说欢迎,然后开始,
it's kind of weird for me for the first time
第一次对我来说有点奇怪。
But you know it's exciting, I'm happy,
但这令人兴奋,我感到高兴,
I'm so thankful for all the people in Oklahoma City and it's just a new journey.
我感激奥克兰荷马的人,这只是一场新的旅程。
So, yeah,The Houston is great, I mean they got some good good food over there.
是的,休斯顿队很伟大,我的意思是,他们那里有一些好的食物。
That is that is true really a good thing yes hot it really is hot.
这是真的,的确很好,真的不错。
But then you got your pal the James Harden yeah.
你碰到了詹姆斯·哈登。
The beard one.
长胡子的那位。
Yeah, the bearded one
是的,长胡子的那位。
Yeah, exactly, yeah he's got a great beard, the best beard games in the business.
是的。他有非常了不起的胡子。
Yeah, that's maybe true.
是的,可能是这样。
You know you've known him your whole life right?
你一直知道他?
This is about 10 11 years old.
大概10岁或11岁时。
Is that right?
对吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Would you ever grow a James Harden beard?
你留过他那样的胡子吗?
Well I'll see this is the problem I've never shaved in my life so what I got is what I got.
好吧,我将发现这是一个问题,我从来没有刮过胡子,我就是这样。
You see.
你看
Really?
真的吗?
Wow!
哇!
So this is what you're gonna get.
这就是你看到的样子
That's you unlike on a bender.
你不像喝多了。
Yeah so like I've been growing this for about 30 years.
看起来像我留了大约30年胡子。
We mocked it up to see what you would look like if you have a beard and...
我们PS的,想看看你留胡子是什么样...
Not bad?
还不错吧?
Not bad.
还不错。
You know uh NBA 2K 20 just came out and a lot of people just came out,
你知道,《NBA?2K20》游戏刚刚推出了,很多人开始玩,
everyone's excited to play, but I don't know if you saw your rating.
每个人都感到兴奋,我不知道你怎么看你的级别。
You know they rate the players?
你知道他们规定球员的级别?
No, I haven't, I didn't even play the game yet you know, I think...
不知道,我还没有玩这个游戏,我想...
Would you like to know what your rating is tonight?
你今晚希望知道你的级别吗?
I mean, sure, why not?
想啊,为什么不想知道?
I mean LeBron is 97.
勒布朗是97。
Okay.
好吧。
That's the best.
非常不错。
That's the best.
非常不错。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah!
是的!
You want to know you're ready?
你想知道,准备好了吗?
Let's check it out your rating is 90.
我们来查看一下,你的级别为90。
Oh good.
噢,不错。
I mean I feel like they're clapping because it's good.
我感觉,他们鼓掌是因为不错。
Yeah.
是的。
But to me it doesn't mean fucking nothing.
但对我来说,这并不是一无是处。
Even you throwing that I want to give you a hundred right there just for that’s good.
即使你扔了那个东西,我仍想给你100。
You think the numbers should be higher obviously.
不错,你显然认为数字应该更高一些。
Come on, Russell Westbrook.
别难过,拉塞尔·威斯布鲁克。
I just think it should be a number.
我只是想,应该是某个数。
You're handling it really well.
你的处理的确不错。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚

联想记忆
harden ['hɑ:dn]

想一想再看

v. (使)变硬,(使)坚强

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。