手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

吉米和罗宾·泰德聊后者的新节目

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How are you doing?

最近怎么样?
Yes, I'm good.
还不错。
It's great to be here, I love the title of your show
很荣幸能够请到你,我喜欢你的秀的名称。
It's so easier, like what is it, it's black ladies doing sketch, yeah pretty straight forward.
其实很简单,名字叫《黑人小姐速写》,相当直接。
It's descriptive, which is great, it's why is it called all black ladies ketch, instead of the black?
这是描述性的,非常好,为何是所有黑人女性,而不是某个黑人?
Yes, well, two reasons, one it's a who's on first show,
好吧,两个原因,第一个是谁是第一场,
so what are you watching? a black lady sketch show, which one? a black lady sketch show.
所以,你看的是什么?黑人小姐速写,哪一个?一个黑人小姐速写秀。
Mm-hm.
嗯哼。
Now you get that out of it, but also because I originally called it the black lady sketch show,
现在你明白了,另一个原因是,我最初想的名称是《那个黑人小姐速写》秀,
and then my partner executive producer Issa Rae said,
然后我的合作者、执行制片人伊莎·蕾说,
well we can't be the only one, maybe we just call it a black lady sketch show, and then it's one of many.
我们不可能是唯一一个,可能我们可以说,“一个黑人女性速写”,然后就出现很多其他的。
To encourage you encourage other black lady sketch show?
为了鼓励其他黑人女性秀?
Yeah.
是的。
That's a good way of looking at.
这样看来是一个不错的方式。
So you were on BET like it seems like just like a few months ago, right?
所以你的秀在BET上,似乎只是数个月之前,是吧?
It was.
是的
And then all of a sudden you have this sketch show for HBO,
然后突然这个节目上HBO了,
how did that come together so quickly?
这种事是如何迅速发生的?
So fast, so almost a year ago, my late-night show got canceled.
太快了,大约一年前,我的深夜秀被取消了。
Mm-hm.
嗯哼。
And the aforementioned Issa Rae who's been a friend of mine for years called me,
然后前面提到的伊莎·蕾打电话给我,她是我多年的朋友,
and said you know I heard your show got canceled, and I was like, oh thank you,
她说听说我的秀被取消了,然后我说,噢,谢谢,
she was like no get up, we need to make another show.
她好像说,我们需要做另一档秀。
Right away?
立刻?
Right away! Immediately the day I got canceled
立刻,刚好我的秀被取消时。
So I said well, I have this sketch show that I want to make with black ladies,
所以我说,好吧,我想和黑人女性制作速写秀,
and she said great, bring it to HBO, I have a deal there, let's pitch it,
然后她说,太好了,到HBO来做吧,我可以说上一些话,让我们一起宣传,
so we went and we had a dinner and sat down with the big HBO executive.
然后我们就过去了,一起吃饭,和HBO重要的执行人聊。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
And before we even got our entrees, they said let's do it straight.
甚至都没有得到许可,他们说,我们直接来做吧。
Oh, really?
噢,真的吗?
Yeah.
是的。

And then then the waitress comes over, and at the end of the meal,

然后服务员走过来,吃完饭时,
and she says the gentleman has taken care of the bill, and I was like the gentleman who,
服务员说,有一位男士买单了,我当时就问,哪位男士?
and she wouldn't tell us and she was just kind of cutting her eyes like over there and we look,
服务员不说,只是用眼睛示意,然后我们看到了,
and it's Denzel Washington.
是丹泽尔·华盛顿。
Oh, wow!
哇!
That's a gentleman.
他是一个好人。
I know.
我知道。
Did you did you know Danzel?
你之前知道丹泽尔吗?
I don't know Denzel Washington, not at all, he was just
我完全不知道丹泽尔·华盛顿,他当时。。。
I think he could tell the meeting was going well, very close
我想,他可能知道会面进展良好,当时非常近,
and I'm very loud, so I'm sure he heard everything.
我的声音非常大,所以我敢肯定,他听到了所有的内容。
Technically, he might be an executive producer.
从技术上来说,他可能是一名执行制片人。
He might be, probably is .
他可能是。
Have you thanked Denzel for this?
你为此感谢丹泽尔了吗?
I have not, I would like to.
还没有,我想感谢他。
Can I?
我可以借你这里的机会吗?
Oh yeah, oh yeah.
好的。
Camera!
镜头对准我!
Sure.
当然。
Denzel Washington, from the bottom of my heart,
丹泽尔·华盛顿,我想从心底对你表示感谢,
I want to say thank you for the Caesar salad I ate, and for the show that you essentially paid for it,
感谢在Caesar餐厅吃的沙拉,感谢为节目提供了资金,
next season if we could have some more money, I would appreciate.
如果下一季有跟多预算,我将非常感激。
I think maybe follow with an edible arrangement or something like that.
我想,可能有吃的东西,或者类似这种东西。
He's honestly, he's probably not watching us right now
诚实地说,他现在可能没有看我们的节目。
He might be.
他可能在看。
He's Denzel, he's not watching TV.
他是丹泽尔,他不看电视。
Now you've got this show, and there's an interesting twist to the show, your writers.
所以你现在做这个秀,这个秀有故事,你的撰稿人。
Yeah.
嗯。
Your co-stars.
你的合作人员。
Yep.
嗯。
All black females.
都是黑人女性。
All black women, black women writers, black women director, black women head writer, black women in the core cast.
都是黑人女性,包括撰稿人、导演、总撰稿人、核心阵容。
Does that ever happened before?
以前出现过这种情况吗?
Never Before. There's so many advantages to having black women.
以前从未出现过,用黑人女性有太多的优势。
I'm used to writing in late-night and sketched sitcoms and company for years,
多年来我习惯于在深夜撰稿,构想情景喜剧,
so it was very rare for me to write with even one other black woman,
所以我和另一个黑人女性一起撰稿是罕见的,
but when you're in a room full of them, you get really comfortable.
但当你与一屋的黑人女性一起工作,你会真的感到舒服。
I was coming back during our writing period from a brunch of business lunch that I had to go to,
我参加了一些不得不参加商务餐后,在撰稿时间回来,
They're like pitching ideas are like, yeah, yeah, that's good, that's good,
她们在集思广益,这很好,
and I'm just slowly taking my hair out and laying it on the table, and they don’t even say anything.
我慢慢将头发取下,放到桌上,她们甚至都没有说什么。
And that’s something you may have done that.
这是你可能已经做过的事。
Can I ask you a question about in the I watch the first episode of the show?
我可以问一个我看到的第一期节目中的问题吗?
Okay.
可以。
And there was a joke in there about a cartoon character.
有一个关于卡通人物的笑话。
Oh, yeah, Flinstone
是的,Flinstone。
Yeah.
是的。
Sorry.
对不起。
What does that mean exactly?
那到底是什么意思?
Ah, so it's it's a joke that Quinta Brunson and I have where
是这样一个笑话,昆塔·布伦森和我。。。
she finds out that I cheated well I slept with her boyfriend.
她发现我欺骗。。。我和她的男友上床。
You guys are playing a game?
你们是在做一个游戏?
Yeah, we play a game called never have I ever,
是的,我们做一个“我从未。。。”的游戏,
and one of the other cast members Ashley says never have I ever slept with a boyfriend of my cousin Quinta,
另一个人Ashley说,从未与表兄Quinta的男朋友上床,
and that's my cousin on the show and she goes me cousin Quinta,
当时是我的表兄参加节目,她问道,我的表兄Quinta?
and I say sorry it was drea de Flintstone and whatever other cast members says
然后我说,对不起,是Flintstone,不管其他人说什么Flintstone,
what's a Flintstone, and she goes, you had to use your feet to make it work
她说,什么Flintstone
They made me laugh but I didn't understand that ya know.
他们让我感到好笑,但我不明白。
No, the great thing about the jokes are a head writer Lauren Ashley Smith,
笑话最重要的是,当时一位首席撰稿Lauren Ashley Smith,
when I pitched it in the room, she goes I don't get that joke,
当我在屋里说时,她说,她理解不了这个笑话,
but I know we're laughing that's my brand of humor you don't get but make you laugh.
但我知道,我们在笑,这就是我的幽默,你没有听懂,但你笑了。
Yeah, jokes you don't get yeah you get yeah those are the joke.
是的,你没有听懂,你听到了。
There's something that
有些事。。。
This is fun this is not.
这是恶搞。
Oh my God.
噢,天哪!
Fun that's you!
这是你!
That's me.
这是我。
That's a character named Chris.
这是名为克丽丝的角色。
Yes, a character named Chris, he comes back throughout the season,
是的,名为克丽丝的角色,他在这季回归,
the great thing about this show is that characters come back and you get a kind of check in with them,
这个秀的最重要的事情是,角色回归,你再和她们聊,
so Chris will meet this week, he is insane, he's a dude that just can't commit to anything,
因此克丽丝将会在本周见面,他精神错乱,无法承诺任何事情,
so he's at the altar being asked to say I do and has a hard time
所以他会说很难。
He dances around it?
他会起舞?
Yeah.
是的。
Is he based on anyone in your life?
这个角色是基于你生活中的某个人?
Yes, I've dated him.
是的,我和他约会过。
You have dated?
你和他约会过?
Yeah.
是的。
The guy you dated look like this?
和你约会的人长这样?
Just like it.
就像这样。
I'm not even trying to avoid lawsuits at this point.
这个时候我甚至不想避免诉讼。
Did he contacted you about this?
他有没有因此联系你?
No, because it hasn't aired yet.
还没有,因为尚未播出。
Okay well yeah.He will.
好吧。他会的。
Is that bitch might not like directly impersonate ex-boyfriends?
那个人不应该直接模仿前男友?
Well I think it's too late. I think I think I don't think there's anything.
我想,太晚了。我认为不会有事。
Well, we'll let the lawyers decide.
好吧,我们将让律师决定。
Yeah.
是的。
Well, congratulations on the show, it's called a black lady sketch show,
好了,向这个秀表示祝贺,秀的名字是《黑人小姐速写》,
watch it Friday nights on HBO Robin Thede, everyone thank you.
周五晚上HBO见,由罗宾·泰德主持。谢谢各位!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
edible ['edibl]

想一想再看

n. 食品,食物
adj. 可食用的

 
sketch [sketʃ]

想一想再看

n. 素描,草图,概述,梗概
v. 速写,草拟

 
encourage [in'kʌridʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 鼓励,促进,支持

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
descriptive [di'skriptiv]

想一想再看

adj. 描述的,叙述的 [计算机] 描述性的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。