手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧恐怖电影《小怪兽》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Lieutenant, sir, why are we here?

中尉,为什么我们在这里?
It's zombies again.
僵尸又出现了。
Fast ones or slow ones, sir? Slow.
长官,是快速移动的僵尸还是缓慢移动的?缓慢的。
Thank God they're slow.
谢天谢地是缓慢移动的。
Next stop, Pleasant Valley.
下一站,欢乐谷。
Hi, Ho, Teddy!
嗨,吼,泰迪!
Aren't we having a super fun time on our trip?
我们的旅行会很愉快。
I want you all in a line in front of me and away we go.
你们在我前面排成一队,然后出发。
Why are we stopping?
为什么我们要停下来?
There must be something in the way.
一定有什么东西挡道了。
What is it, Miss Caroline?
那是什么,卡洛琳小姐?
Start the tractor!
启动拖拉机!
Are you okay? Yes!
你还好吗?我还好!

喜剧恐怖电影《小怪兽》预告片

Don't be scared. Who remembers how to play tag?

别害怕。你们还记得怎么玩儿捉迷藏吧?
Well, those funny looking people out there are it.
外面那些长相滑稽的人就在玩儿呢。
Go away!
走开!
We have kids out here!
外面还有孩子啊!
Oh, my God. I don't give a shit.
哦,我的天啊。我可不在乎。
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
We're all going to die.
我们都要死了。
Are we going to die, Miss Caroline?
卡洛琳小姐,我们要死了吗?
No, it's part of the game. The zombies are not real.
不,那只是游戏的一部分。僵尸不是真的。
Like fuck they're not!
扯犊子他们不是真的!
It is a bit scary.
我有点儿害怕。
What do we do when we're scared? What's a song we could sing?
我们害怕的时候要做什么?我们可以唱什么歌来着?
We can't stay here indefinitely.
我们不能一直呆在这里。
I'm not going anywhere. And you're bigger idiots than I thought,
我哪儿也不去。你比我想象的还要蠢,
and I thought you were both the stupidest people I've ever met.
我觉得你们俩是我见过的最蠢的人。
My job is to keep you safe. Stay here until I get back.
我的工作是护你们周全。呆在这里直到我回来。
That kind of behavior is unacceptable.
你的那种行为真是让人无法接受。
Max started it! Max is five years-old.
马克斯先做的!马克斯才五岁啊。
And if you can't use appropriate language with a five year-old,
如果你不能对一个五岁的孩子使用适当的语言,
I'm going to have to ask you to disembark the tractor train and wait for us back at the bus.
我就要请你下拖拉机,等着我们回到汽车上。
How do you like it, huh?! Oh, God! What have I done?
你觉得怎么样,哈?哦,天哪!我都做了什么?
Ew, what's that?
额,那是什么?
Oh, I got caught in a middle of a jam fight. Don't taste it, okay?
哦,我刚刚陷入了一场果酱大战。你们可不要尝啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tractor ['træktə]

想一想再看

n. 拖拉机,牵引车
n. 螺旋桨飞机

联想记忆
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 适当的,相称的
vt. 拨出(款项)

联想记忆
unacceptable ['ʌnək'septəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。